3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 02.01.20 08:35 pm

What gender will your character choose? (Mass Effect 3)

ddd
90 Comments
Sort by:
N
N7boy 02.01.20

AplustZ
I WANNA THIS BITCH I would like for it to play ^_^

M
McEclipse 02.01.20

I have 2 Persian with savegames of 1 and 2 of the good-natured man and a bitchy girl=)

R
Respawner2011 02.01.20

I first ME was the guy in the second too,and I think the third will also play for the man.
P. S Be a man bleat!

E
EvgenTUZ 02.01.20

The guy from the first and second parts

_
_Vectorman_ 02.01.20

Gender my character is the middle for the image to stand out!=)

S
Shahsaid 02.01.20

First time going through the SGG,and can then Zhgg

P
Pirozhok-san 02.01.20

first was msaom, but now I walk isakoy, just to be)

f
flasf 02.01.20

how can you play for Zhgg not the case that someone from the team Draal captain, and for the SGG guys good captain Jahan female side of the crew=)))

s
spellcustomer 02.01.20

flasf
Very, very narrow view of things. In this fantasy world of the future men and women are equal. Nobody's forcing you to organize laid on the ship, you pass the whole game without it. And... this is also abnormal if the captain man someone's hitting from the crew and if the captain's woman, someone's hitting on the crew. But it is a game, and that's fine, to a certain extent.

You say that men are better than women. I personally in reality women do not put themselves below, all equal.

p
papanduro 02.01.20

The whole series went ZHGG, partially IGY. IMHO, the script is more suitable for ZHGG. I do not regret. And who is smack a secondary question. Sheppardia can't afford to have children (who knows what), so ...

s
spellcustomer 02.01.20

[TSVETOTYPE]
But each sex has its advantages, right? To say that women good for nothing, or even worse are only good for one at least bydlyachestvo. Many women and strength and wisdom and understanding you and the pack. And don't have to be a Jock to win the battle. Think about their mothers, in the end, about their favorite - they also have one part only is given?! For example, I love women and put them below considered an insult itself. Idiots and assholes and the strong and the weak half enough, it does not give reason to say that we men are better at everything.

p
papanduro 02.01.20

spellcustomer

Was podpisala.

s
spellcustomer 02.01.20

[TSVETOTYPE]
I'm sorry, but your last post looks like a simple excuse on the background of the previous one.
Do not fucking equal! Remember?
About the traditions, etc. Among women were warriors whose brain all was perfect, even in the middle ages and before. Rigidity of thinking is that women should only wash, cook, clean and babysit children, and men, so to fight and loot to carry home. Some women fight and produce better. That's why I say on gender equality.

s
spellcustomer 02.01.20

[TSVETOTYPE]
Read it here, and all will become clear

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C7%E0%E2%E0%EB%E8%E9,_%C5%E2%E4%EE%EA%E8%FF_%CD%E8%EA%EE%EB%E0%E5%E2%ED%E0

B
BlackMetallll 02.01.20

the man finally can live scary from the back, download the film the mountain of meat, and the voice get this game finally no emotion
the course sounded very best
sorry sho's face can't be moved, well, whatever, now I have became a nigger

p
papanduro 02.01.20

BlackMetallll

Yes, the voice acting, compared to a man a hundred points vperd gives. Voice DX just a stunningly charming, although on the face of it...

O
Olly-alpha 02.01.20

Though I am a girl, but prefer to play a male character. Not only in MAE. I don't know why. I think the man is more in harmony with the atmosphere of the game, the more relevant look at the role of capital in during the fighting. Although it is thought to play aunt purely for Garrus. I'm very partial to it since the first part DOE. =)

s
spellcustomer 02.01.20

[TSVETOTYPE]
So a marine does it even better. Okay, rant over. Just get off on the fact that femake could not be thunder woman and at the same time quite a successful soldier, agree?

T
Tony Quick 02.01.20

Right now I'm thinking to buy ME 1(since the other 2 already bought)and start over ZHGG to go through all 3 games...before this took place the first 2 times 3,and 3 IU 2 times already passed,all the time for the SGG...

h
hamingu 02.01.20

Imported man. It is a pity that when you transfer a save, you cannot change the floor.