3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 02.01.20 08:35 pm

What gender will your character choose? (Mass Effect 3)

ddd
90 Comments
Sort by:
p
papanduro 02.01.20

hamingu

In the editor saves. And without any side bugs.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 02.01.20

IU prefer to play mshep. First, Biovars was badly botched animations for a female character that personally pisses me off. Secondly, the voice mshep for me nicer. Well, actually commander Shepard it seems to me a man, I don't know why. Maybe CG videos Biovar is to blame? :D

B
Body Language 02.01.20

I have Kate shepherd, which is known in all parts as a kind and beautiful maiden.

R
Runaa 02.01.20

As usual, the woman character level Mori, there's no sense for me to go at least once a man too.

M
Mister Incognito 02.01.20

IGY,the standard John Shepard.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 02.01.20

Male, John Shepherd.

E
EVA Angelina 02.01.20

SHEPARD ONLY MAN ! ONLY THE ALPHA MALE !

D
Dovakin24 02.01.20

I do not know what to say after reading your comments and svesiv of 50 to 50% to play for M and W of Radnici no just the floor and everything,and fighting the same is the same and you did not think that Jane and John are they similar? like two drops of water,like brother and sister? one such question not asked? not comparing m? I'm on Yandex was poking around and found one picture with these guys and say one thing they really like brother and sister!!!soran that art could not pay for with the laptop problem,who will be interested in himself or herself will find that art was talking about if I lay here and I'll compare again say that Radnici no one to play to each his own on taste and color!!!!

L
Larunn 02.01.20

Heard a lot about what the game is tied to Shepard, but I'm much better went for femshep.

R
Rossomaha77 16.07.20

Always played a man once. But here on vacation I decided to pereproyti Baba )))