3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klipntoola 02.01.20 08:48 pm

Pirates not working on FX-sah!? (Need for Speed: Heat)

W10_1909_FX8350_gtx1660_дрова441.66 after all the manipulations - process starts and falls on the value of the memory Manager 286_***
31 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eddward West 02.01.20

same with the A8 5500

d
darkpromo 02.01.20

throw your of fofix and buy dermansky ryazhenka

A
Arkman86 02.01.20

Tablet on raw FX does not start yet.

M
Marsj 02.01.20

If the game starts, the percent will be 100% loaded. The game engine is not friendly to the processors.
Спойлерhttps://www.playground.ru/need_for_speed_heat/need_for_speed_heat_test_gpu_cpu-512192

d
devilsparda 02.01.20

darkpromo
And from where are you come from? though more or who this is not say, at least about the FX 8xxx series, those who fumbles about danced this stone will easily point you in the direction and to rotate your opinion...

d
darkpromo 02.01.20

devilsparda
To make something worthwhile from topicsa, it must be hard to drive, which means good mother, and BP, and a minimum of dropsy, which is not worth the cost to spend on the easiest Riesen + mother under him, and the memory for overclocking, so what about the potential of the crowed only the fanatics who do not want to admit obsolescence topicsa

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

This curve pirates 60 fps on Litzke and FX83XX, but this shit not even want to play !

A
Alexander_Vesker 02.01.20

X_ray_83
not pirates of the curve.and crack curve

d
devilsparda 02.01.20

darkpromo
what we wanted to prove , you don't know shit about architecture, overclocking, and the FX possibilities, Ryazan not far removed from their predecessors , bigotry cannot be put on the specific facts, but FX is already a dozen years old, question its relevance for today still matters, whether it drags in 2к19 , Yes, he drags even without overclocking
Spoiler

f
fomir 02.01.20

devilsparda
but I have i5 4570 (3.2 boost 3.6 + multiplier bus = 4.0 Gh)
so even though he rests in L3 - in fact bypasses some modern percent of the same segment.... and it would seem - what?!
The answer is quite trivial - used to do Better. It is really so.

Now the defeat of your Faith - Your FX is compared to the percent newer, but the lower segment...
What is the logic?

M
MODERN_GEAR 02.01.20

To license all the rules as pirates.
AMD FX 9590
(Yes, the old PRTs, but specifically my without overclocking it actually sucks. But the only cooling is water))) the owners of the 9 series will understand me)
However on the old PC (FX 6300) is also drawn with the smallest drawdowns (cooling normal, not really expensive cooler and also without overclocking). But if optimize memreduct, all norms.

D
Dzhamal96 02.01.20

MODERN_GEAR
Druzhysche tell me where and what Repack descargar
Exactly where did you get that?

M
MODERN_GEAR 02.01.20

Dzhamal96
From hatab.
But I might start just because he played in a trial version.

l
legusor 02.01.20

parado hacked release version, no patches there.
litsuha is on fx.

a
anotoleololo 02.01.20

devilsparda wrote:
what we wanted to prove , you don't know shit about architecture, overclocking, and the FX possibilities, Ryazan not far removed from their predecessors , bigotry cannot be put on the specific facts, but FX is already a dozen years old, question its relevance for today still matters, whether it drags in 2к19 , Yes, he drags even without overclocking
thought so too, while sitting on the 9370 in the dispersal on top of his mother, watched VIDOS of this type to disperse puplikov and thought drags, until they moved to 9700к. everything is relative, publics time to retire.

a
anotoleololo 02.01.20

fomir
the thing in the price range.

d
devilsparda 02.01.20

anotoleololo
then of course, I'm sorry, but the question is about red and not blue

a
anotoleololo 02.01.20

devilsparda wrote:
then of course, I'm sorry, but the question is about red and not blue
you have just read and the brain, I specifically wrote of your experience for me tuflex dead, after the transition to Intel not dare to say that footlogix relevant and that there are some drags!

S
Sorin Korsakoff 15.07.20

certainly an interesting conversation you had, gentlemen. and who know, will there be a patch on ficus or Nadia already dead?

S
Sorin Korsakoff 15.07.20

MODERN_GEAR
and you pirates into a new directory and installed it just start, or crack from the pirates, put in a folder that is created Original?