3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skelite 02.01.20 09:20 pm

If Chell mute? (Portal 2)

In your opinion.
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maickle Fort 02.01.20

in the end, Glados said that she was dangerous, mute lunatic

S
Skelite 02.01.20

I remember this, and know!

C
Corrosion 02.01.20

Chell didn't yell even when it exploded and the shock when turned on the moon. But Freeman is also not particularly talkative.

M
Mr.DE-ATH 02.01.20

Wolpaw on Chell not talking.

Eric Wolpaw (Erik Wolpaw), one of the writers of Portal 2, announced during a talk at the NYU Game Center about why Chell (Chell) has not said a word in both games of the series. All due to the fact that the protagonist “can be anyone.”

“Chell could be anyone. It could be you. A silent protagonist is one of the main features of Valve games. In Half-Life for many, it was even more strange, in the sense of where more realistic and the main character a turn to talk while you sit back and think: why Gordon did not answer?

I don't think people are very interested in this character as Chell... probably because we haven't given her any personality. But they are interested in, to perceive it in the game as ourselves. We've never been away from Chell to speak, but she just doesn't want to do. As for these assholes robots, why should we give them the opportunity to enjoy it?”

Chell is also used in some comedic situations in the game, mainly because she is mostly an observer in these games.

“If we talk about Comedy moments... then there are two different models. The first sane person in a world gone mad, and secondly, you are a complete lunatic in a normal world. Portal is a world that has gone mad, and the sane man in it you. In addition, the dialogue takes a very long time, and due to the fact that the protagonist we are reticent, we were able to save a lot of time.

You may want to know who was Chell before the events of the game, or craving to hear her voice, but I guarantee that if she his talk took time, half of the dialogs of other characters, it would suck”.

H
HUYHUYPIZDAPIZDA 02.01.20

And what Chell needs to speak at all? Packing factor, another test cell? No, guys, it's stupid. It is better she be mute.

d
dr0zd 02.01.20

Yes, mute.

s
sasha001 02.01.20

And that's why she jumped in front of Whitley,that--to say Apple?

M
Miss Willis 02.01.20

Yes. Crazy and dumb. Glados says.
-----------
Just she is confident that the chatter of her not to reach out to Wheatley and Glados. But gledos chic replica :))

M
Miss Willis 02.01.20

And that's why she jumped in front of Whitley,that--to say Apple?

Well, the man just woke up. But, Whitley Fool. Such a lovely fool..

s
sasha001 02.01.20

Of course,the man just woke up and started to jump.No,it's harder for him to say Apple.

S
Skelite 02.01.20

Lord GAUSS
Of course on the forums, there are certainly those who are easy to humiliate and insult!

Mr.DEATH
But I agree with you Chell is not mute, she's just not talkative!

S
Skelite 02.01.20

And by the way here is the first argument when Chell struggled with Glados and waihola the toxin she was sakalla,and second like I said (Dumb it is that person whose vocal chords don't work),and she does work but she doesn't want to say see here's the argument that it is possible to prinositi sounds!

M
Mr.DE-ATH 02.01.20

Why the barrel head xD

S
SASKE123321 02.01.20

Mr.DEATH
in full standards. truth requires sacrifice. although the barrel on the head or it will kill or stun....

S
Skelite 02.01.20

Here tact! =)

L
Lihor 02.01.20

Still she was mute... damn... it would be Good if she could moan...

A
Alpha16 02.01.20

With this expression of her face, only violent Slavik voice: the Portal to the moon I was drinking! Whitley,you human fool galleries?!
The collectin
Monsieur knows his perversions.

C
Corrosion 02.01.20

A collectin found the only flaw in Chell :)

A
Alexey525 02.01.20

she's a mute. at the end of the game when Glados saved you from the space that she read you a lecture and says you...not so easy to kill I was always tested till there was you dangerous mute mad... this is a direct dokazatelstva the fact that she's dumb (want to make sure I'm right pass the Russian version of the game Portal 2 and view the video at the end of the game)

t
talos2 02.01.20

She's not mute, she just doesn't want to talk in the comic about retmen says: will look for you family and friends what the test subject says: what she doesn't want to answer this question.