3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 02.01.20 09:26 pm

How to remove soap? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is GRE**ing TAA does take away the ladder, but the picture at the same time become worse, like playing the game pastes the gene. Unfortunately my computer can not afford MSAA or resolution scaling. Understand that magic is not, but still how to make the picture clearer?
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
Understand that magic is not
Nope, many sharpening did Rashad or something like that.
I personally play with masturbirovala 1.75, soap no.

A
Ar4er2016 02.01.20

InboxM
Correctly wrote above. Rashad might help. Although you have the same Nvidia card, in control panel, activate the function Image Sharpening (like so is called).

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Lex-one
And TAA use?
UPD Listen... well with the comp and can scale to afford)

W
Walrus-X 02.01.20

InboxM
If the card is green try Nvidia Freestyle, soap cleans well and makes the textures sharper. Here is one example
Spoiler if the card is red, try ReShade, right at the start he was not at all worked, now may have brought to mind.

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

InboxM
To remove soap, you can use nvidia image sharpening, which is located in the NVIDIA control panel, you can also this feature to use geforce experience.
Now let's say my setup, I use TAA in the game, and the setting, removed soap, and become clear.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Walrus-X
KIBERMAX
Thanks guys for the tip. But that's just not plow in Rdr 2 this freestyle, press Alt+f3, freestyle does not support I this game. What's the matter? KIBERMAX
Try and panel Nvidia. And not very you put the grain? 0.80?

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

InboxM
0.80 just makes all clear, as the 2nd parameter, where the 0.00 just as if to raise it is granular it will be, but you can work your magic on a bet at 0.17, if the 1st parameter is where 0.80, put on 1.00 then I pixelite begins, global settings should be avoided at all affected by these settings, it is better as the screen program settings for each individual application.

Here's another video example

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
Thanks guys for the tip. But that's just not plow in Rdr 2 this freestyle, press Alt+f3, freestyle does not support I this game
Strange, I have everything working, drivers?

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

Lex-one
My last firewood cost, exact same subject, writes that does not support.

W
Walrus-X 02.01.20

InboxM
These check boxes in the settings are?

Spoiler

L
Lex-one 02.01.20

KIBERMAX
Well, I'm not going to lie.

Spoiler

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

Lex-one
I don't understand why doesn't work for me like all settings are set at geforce experience, the wood even completely re-installed.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

Walrus-X
The point is that stand, photo mode, alt+f2 works, but filters are not. Mystery.
KIBERMAX
TAA and the quality of what height or environments.?

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

InboxM
High, even if down in the game scroll there's even a slider with the setting of TAA, I have it too on a maximum put.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

KIBERMAX
Thanks, I will try in the evening. But I think everything will be servigliano. To know more why these filters through Geforce Experience not working.

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

InboxM
Directx 12 just all looks servigliano on Vulkan API everything is fine, but in connection with the recent events after the patch the game crashes at Vulkan API error err_gfx_state.

I
InboxM 02.01.20

KIBERMAX
I have Dx12 game to load indefinitely on a Volcano works. With the error the game crashes only if you indulge in MSAA, but that's just my case.

K
KIBERMAX 02.01.20

InboxM
In a personal difficult to throw screens, the gtx 1060 6gb, here are the settings I use and it is a normal fps with small drawdowns.

Spoiler

I
InboxM 02.01.20

KIBERMAX
Thank you, I'll try and put yourself supposedly equivalent Xbox One X.
By the way, can textures on Ultra to put.And suggest the immediate effects of pruning. Fps otzhiraet be healthy.

I
Igor Malenik 15.07.20

KIBERMAX
on the turn if you remove the 2 parameter to 0 then all will be grainy. Setting 100% smooths out the harshness and removes the grit.