3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 02.01.20 09:26 pm

How to remove soap? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is GRE**ing TAA does take away the ladder, but the picture at the same time become worse, like playing the game pastes the gene. Unfortunately my computer can not afford MSAA or resolution scaling. Understand that magic is not, but still how to make the picture clearer?
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 15.07.20

Igor Malenic
No use of all these options there is no such algorithm TAA in the static picture looks good, the DOF is added in the dynamics, hence the so-called soap. The best way to scale rendering of 1.25-1.5, if the card will allow.

I
Igor Malenik 15.07.20

InboxM
The fact of the matter is that the GTX 1060 6GB, it only adds sharpness in the settings filta/panel NVIDIA.

I
InboxM 15.07.20

Igor Malenic
Rockstar with one of the patches increased the maximum range of sharpness TAA, so that you can do without third-party vistapanel, you can choose the settings for 35-40 fps and scale render of 1.25.The picture will be much better.

I
Igor Malenik 15.07.20

InboxM
If this strip of field in the percent would be. So sit and wonder how much % did you do sharpness. In the panel NVIDIA you 40% put + ignore grain by 50% and everything will be clear and not too sharply.

S
Soulcube EKB 09.03.21

KIBERMAX
was such that it did not turn on .
In short, you need to demolish the firewood and perform a "clean install" from scratch, and not the "recommended" update !!!
Everything began to work !!!

K
KIBERMAX 09.03.21

Soulcube EKB

December 25, 2019 at 18:58 The

date of my comment could have waited a couple of years, and the problem was solved a long time ago at the beginning of 2020, and to remove the driver, I use Display Driver Uninstaller, so that new ones are always installed cleanly and with this piece d .... I have not used the geforce experience for a long time.