3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20 09:26 pm

Why does the game not work...?

Good day to all.I say at once that sistemka old and under old games.Test in Aida 64 with overclocking the RAM to 1066MHz and percent to 3900Мгц all Suite:
Config and test Win 7 x64
But launched max Payne 3,and 10 minutes passes,it flies.What could be wrong?
Of RAM that these two sets:
Spoiler
PSU 700w,Cheftec.Purchased a month ago.
PS:Still this crap comes out when viewed on Utube while overclocking RAM/CPU:
Spoiler
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apti 02.01.20

It happens that the synthetic tests the system under acceleration runs, but in games starts to fail. Therefore, after any kind of acceleration system to drive not only in stresstest, but in heavy games (which are able to load it completely).
So, alternatively, reduce a bit the acceleration of percent and try again.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Artie
Pechalka.Wanted to maksum possible to squeeze(.Special picked up at 790m chipset.I got this on AM2+ was М4А77TD,it is the same garbage was.I thought the nurse tight,and here again the same mistake)))
Do naprugu on Prots of bullying above 1.504 v have?I remember moder Seega with iron wrote that in his 955-om 1.375 v when 3900Мгцах

A
Ar4er2016 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
The question is a little off topic. Is Max Payne 3 so old game? I thought that when people collect a second system for older games, I mean games, at least the early 2000s that your system and without overclocking should pull.

M
Marsj 02.01.20

Check RAM
Спойлерhttps://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-memtest64/

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Ar4er2016
It's nupage they have old game the beginning of 2007 when 1080p was everywhere )))

L
Len4ik00N 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Wanted to maksum possible to squeeze(.Special picked up at 790m chipset.I got this on AM2+ was М4А77TD
Previous fee (if correct name) was on АМ3, not AM2+, and the transition from DDR3 to ддр2, if you want to get the most out of the whole system is strange.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Do naprugu on Prots of bullying above 1.504 v have? I remember moder Seega with iron wrote that in his 955-om 1.375 v when 3900Мгцах
Each instance of your overclocking potential, so other people's results must be seen simply as information or, at least, as a reference point. With regards to voltage: it is better to reduce, but if you want to percent. soon began to deteriorate, then improve.

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
It crashes because your motherboard does not drag acceleration because troclet and knocks the frequency and the MOSFETs overheat kolhozah need a heatsink on them !
What are you still LAMER, dispersed on this shit, and what else is waiting )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Ar4er2016
Ar4er2016 wrote:
The question is a little off topic. Is Max Payne 3 so old game?
I AM+ for games to 2014.Like,there are games 2002,and 2012
Ar4er2016 wrote:
your system and without overclocking should pull.
And pulls.However,interesno why overclocking does not work?And among the old games,there are those that go on one or two cores and overclocking them will help in areas dependent on CPU

Len4ik00N
Len4ik00N wrote:
Previous fee (if correct name) was on АМ3, not AM2+, and the transition from DDR3 to ддр2, if you want to get the most out of the whole system is strange.
Not quite true.The previous fee was the same DDRll straps and 940-th Fenomen.940-Oh the stove compared to the 965-th
Len4ik00N wrote:
in extreme cases, as a reference point. With regards to voltage: it is better to reduce,
This Mat Board not to reduce the voltage.I didn't know that.It default 1.475-1.504 v on Prots.On the ASUS undervolting could be done.Also,on the ASUS worked energosberegenie at all available frequencies.On the Gig energosberegenie only works on auto.Accordingly,the stress falls only on the auto

X_ray_83
And nothing on this shit all timings are visible on the RAM?
Spoiler
And anything that this shit under percent two 4 pin connector for the CPU power?
Don't you think that trolling should look something like that?
Spoiler

Marsj
Marsj wrote:
Check RAM
Is that enough?
Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Since when have AMD Phenom II X4 965 frequency 3900 or are you saying you broken up and the pressure was raised !? You where normal you have the MOSFETs overheat or you don't know what it is !?

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
When troclet motherboard will not necessarily sbrasyvanija frequency crank, just will vykidat from the app you got going on ! Are you even overclocking involved ? Apparently you are confusing when troclet percent and when the mother troclet you don't know what it is ))) And you don't nubas after that !?

L
Len4ik00N 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
This Mat Board not to reduce the voltage.It default 1.475-1.504 v on Prots.
It is a pity that you can not reduce, but increase more than 1.5 V just not worth it. And when the percent of runoff, the fee also increases the voltage? What was the voltage on the old Board?

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
The previous fee was the same DDRll straps and 940-th Fenomen
If Google drive names that you wrote, it gives this charge:
Спойлерhttps://www.asus.com/ru/Motherboards/M4A77TD/
There ддр2 nowhere to put. The name exactly right?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Len4ik00N
Len4ik00N wrote:
If Google drive names that you wrote, it gives this charge:
You're right.I ochepyatalsya:M4A77D.

Len4ik00N wrote:
What was the voltage on the old Board?
If you believe the monitoring,on the old mother Board the voltage was in the range of 1.3 v.But there was overclocking to 3.3 GHz and FSB 220Мгц.I just added 10% overclocking profile in the BIOS.And it worked for 8 years
Energosberegenie
X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Since when have AMD Phenom II X4 965 frequency 3900
He VE.He Stoke 3400Мгц.3900 is the acceleration

M
Marsj 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Enough. With a quick run loops 1 Daw stop on error.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Marsj
So,with the memory.I have OCZ 4 х1Гб strap.Maybe stick a sample to disperse

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Here lepi radiators chases it" )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Here lepi radiators chases it" )))
Do I understand correctly:are you visually impaired?Just a nonsense post and not see that in the screenshot in my first post, is exactly need to be a blind invalid

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Disabled you don't understand that overclocking is heated, the motherboard and cooling you have and therefore out of the game ! Maybe start thinking for once in your life, you have a motherboard not meant for overclocking !

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
To disperse percents Phenom to 3900 need at least this motherboard, not your stub cheap !
Regonial you are our

That would be cooling if not, you're going to catch crashes in applications and eventually the uterus will burn !

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

X_ray_83
Wonder girls dance:it turns out that Aida64 is generally not heated neither the mother nor percent in the first 11 minutes, but Payne crashes in less than 5 minutes.Yeah

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Aida is not absolute bench ! Games for different load percents !
This is not news and vidyahi can in the lane when accelerating, all is well and in the games not to work.
The game is the best BENCH that significant.