3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20 09:26 pm

Why does the game not work...?

Good day to all.I say at once that sistemka old and under old games.Test in Aida 64 with overclocking the RAM to 1066MHz and percent to 3900Мгц all Suite:
Config and test Win 7 x64
But launched max Payne 3,and 10 minutes passes,it flies.What could be wrong?
Of RAM that these two sets:
Spoiler
PSU 700w,Cheftec.Purchased a month ago.
PS:Still this crap comes out when viewed on Utube while overclocking RAM/CPU:
Spoiler
68 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
I like in Russian language written Cinibench 12 , Blender, OCCT PCMARK test and so on.
WHERE IS IT ???
And you toss me obscure test test mem one ! It gets frustrating
Or do you not know how to stability test a PC !?
Take these 10 benches and OCCT test preferably test it we will see !
load blue screen of death.
Blue screen and characterizes the curve acceleration. You are our Krivorukov ))) On the stability of the PC is not checked is waiting for a miracle ))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

X_ray_83
Well, at least I didn't have to chase the system for 20-30 minutes.In the game, and in the dense screen of death gets triggered in less than 5 minutes which saves time.Why the heck these benches, if the game show?

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
One test is not an indicator you need 10 times to write !? That came !??
Why did you create a topic if you don't care about the opinion of the forum and you do everything about his sloppy !?
MDE then a hard case ! Okay Tupi if you think you are smarter than others.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

X_ray_83
Members of the forum?Or one forumchanin, who believes himself smarter than all the others?What if RAM earned in the Witcher 1 on the voltage 2.150 v without crashes to blue?But what if the Old Vizim percent earned at a frequency of 3.8 GHz with suprugoj 1.554 v?What use are you listed benci, if you yourself wrote: BEST BENCH IS? Two bench passed in the shuffle.What use are your theories about the radiator, if naprugi?No one here is so not clever like you,because I don't know what with the system.I know at random and share their experience here

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
DDR2 wasn't even friends with profiles, not to mention the acceleration
On the ASUS, just, were ready for WORK +10% to performance on the bus.

I have 4 strips at the 1Gb OCZ and CORSAIR for 4 2GB.And those and others on 880Мгц plowed without problems.I have no naprugu or timings did not touch
Here, there are games screenshots:
Spoiler

Left up in the OED, 3300Мгц - CPU frequency, 440Мгц - frequency RAM and vcore
That night I tried to overclock OCZ.Here they are, again, in any 1066MHz did not take, even in the Axis not to go.
PS :in CPU-Z OCZ to CORSAIR screenshots

Artie
Lodurr
X_ray_83
vitalik76
Ryazancev
Marsj
Len4ik00N
Ar4er2016
Thanks to all who replied.Helped only rise naprugi,on screen all will see:
Previously, this period could not pass

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
The standard should be 800MHz, and you have 500 in the game, ie running with low multiplier.
Multiplied by two.It's like CPU-Z

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
There is written that it's the tire. )
That's how you come?

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
You're the best in hwinfo 64 do, there's clearer.
Are you kidding me?There is the same.Memtest is not an authority?)))With the Xray, to take the example?))

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
I differently made in the form of acceleration of the bus:

Nothing bully is not necessary,and energosberegenie works.
Lodurr wrote:
I am not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
And?What will it take?
In Wedlake 1,Old Vizim,the reception did not help.Payne 3 is no problem

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
On my Mat Board FSB you can raise 220-230Мгц given the frequency of the CPU.What sort of 500MHz?Even if they are spelled out, the good of it?
Call of Pripyat was on 32 bit XP.One of the first games requesting 64 bits was Outlast.The people here were bombed, couldn't get it on XP 32 bit run,and I'm still in 2011 on Win 7 x64 went, started Outlast and played.Although,I have to pirate the disc was in the minimum prescribed Win XP.
At the same time was spacelike Win XP vs Win 7.
Under the Riesen bus is actually 100MHz

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
As this point, you have a Mat.the Board is working with a frequency of 500MHz and the memory up to 400. Therefore, the modules operate at a frequency of 440Мгц and needs 800MHz. Their usual frequency. If the modules are 440Мгц, then no questions. Not the first time you write about it. )
It is generally facepalmed

Lodurr wrote:
You can check for yourself, if you do not find the time. )
Actually,Shadow of Chernobyl caught, as it were.And he is also at max,it turns out,50% 4 core load,but crashes on XP.Nevertheless,all three of the Stalker can be run on Win XP and the game
The affected area of the CPU 2 53%

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
This is my screen, I played kill Zone 2,fashion 11,is v 1 0004 the game from the disk v 1 0001.I have a whole series of Stalker drives.This is my favorite game
I have this mod I couldn't pass because of overcrowding in some locations bots:

Even Reisen can't handle.Can his system to protest.Mod without any problems download from the Internet

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
The original PM v 1 0001 I'm on Vista 32 bits passed only once, I've got a gun in the capsule climbed.And the system was Athlon 2 x64 4400+, 2GB of RAM and a Radeon 2600Pro. In Call of Pripyat played on another PC with the Intel 2-core 2.2 GHz + 2GB RAM + 9600GTX + Win XP SP3.Also on another was Mafia 2 and COD MW2 on 1680x1050 Monica
Lodurr wrote:
Mod not the original
This mod is significantly worse than the original in terms of load percent

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
And here percents? ))
2 nuclear Athlon 2.4 GHz 64-bit will not help
Lodurr wrote:
The problem was the Axis x32
About Vista I wrote.Subsequent to 2011,I'm on 32 bit Vista download Feb 2011-wow,buying a 940 in my hair,I switched to 64 bit,but the game still sometimes crashes,especially in Pripyat,with the mod Shadow of Oblivion Lost v0.1.6 beta.crashes stopped when switching to Win 7 x64
Lodurr wrote:
it can't allocate the required amount of RAM.
And that,in 64 bits Stalker can no longer take?
what do you think,how old is this mod?
In the future remember one thing:I POST YOUR GAMING SCREENSHOTS,WITH ITS SYSTEM IN OED.If you spread someone else's,report it
Shadow of Oblivion Lost v0.1.6 beta
Phenom ll x4 940+XFX4890+4Gb RAM 1680x1050

Ryzen 5 1500X+7950+16GB RAM 1920x1080

I have this habit:during the passing game, screens to remove
And this is for you to shoulder straps

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Nonsense you went about 500MHz.Show this Mat charge,able to take a bus 500MHz.And about the Stalker began to smack of heresy,when I passed initially on 32 bits.It is called a flame.You try to Outlast run on 32 bits,then write about the first game for 64 bit
I'll reveal one INTERESTING secret:I have AM2+ up to 2015, there were 4 strips of RAM,and before the release of the Witcher 3 never more than 3 GB at a resolution of 1680x1050 is not used.Can make sure in my words:
https://pix.playground.ru/1053579/52522/
then look at them nonsense

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Laughter for the sake of his show, or rather has already shown azhno two times
Are you an addict?You have a 100MHz bus
Lodurr wrote:
About your Mat.the Board, in her written characteristics 500MHz, what are you going to take? ))))
Your brain's only 500MHz.I have the same CPU multiplier of 35,only 7000Мгц not take
Lodurr wrote:
About the maximum settings on the x32 there is even an official response from GSC. And who's talking nonsense? ))
I'll repeat once again:You try to Outlast run on 32 bits,then write about the first game for 64 bit
Lodurr wrote:
Enough already. )
Stop drug addiction

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Well, put 700MHz)))
I have written max 500MHz:

Only a mother with the same FSB will not work, just like your mother at 700MHz

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
humorist. )))
Comedian is you.Took up the comparison with DDR4 DDRll
Lodurr wrote:
And here iron at it havn collected, and therefore does not issue Maxi.
Well,you havn't.Good that your head visit the Mirage in 700MHz

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
This Mirage only amuda
Why would it?I know what to take and what to take.Neponyatka only with the voltage