3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20 09:40 pm

Eternal FX?

Hello, I have this PC:
AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz.
RX 590 8GB.
16 of RAM.
Actually on the threshold of 2020 does sit on the FX or go to Ryazan? How long he will last? Your opinion? Only without the Agra please). P. S this somehow to scrub, iron and rushing and rushing.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.01.20

with such videokarta hardly makes sense to rush to upgrade to a faster processor
if, as it would on another processor to go always can not see the meaning of the question
how long he'll last peck-peck. in the next-gen of the initial stage I can clearly see the system everywhere 16GB VRAM and i7 4770 Yes, this FKH in the minimum salary everywhere the next-gen games
but be that as it wise not only to anticipate
the time to change the CPU now is probably not the right game. Nada to wait when will intaly Yes relatively the top Board under the native PSL x 5.0 as well as any of the console based on this and plan obrad bunch

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

MunchkiN 616
while I don't need 60 fps to 30 is enough, and Monique I have a 1366 by 768)

M
Marsj 02.01.20

If the emulsion Detroit: Become Human drags, why...

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

Marsj
Test with YouTube fucking drags.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair
you have iron hands ,seiches the last couple of games ,play ,fps and picture ustraivat sit on ,not satisfied with saving up for a new one ,at 30 frames is enough for a couple of years 100%

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair
Dmitriy_Disair wrote:
Test with YouTube fucking drags
And in tests on YouTube, there is a difference in the frequencies of RAM compared to yours?RAM and CPU are working as one.And low frequency the RAM can be a problem in the form of low FPS and freezes.For RX590 desirable Ryzen 1600X 5,a your percent very skinny.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
what about the RAM Yes, there is a big difference.

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair
This difference makes itself felt.And if you go to Reisen, then RAM him to put at least 3000Мгц.And so on this frequency although I was working with 15-15-15-35 timings.The old Riesen latency high
And if you have a game like the old Assasins creed 3,then laid out the game screenshots in Boston with full monitoring in the OED. And I'll post with the old 570GTX, but Riesen.You'd be amazed at the difference in FPS.This game is very sensitive to the percent/RAM

_
_B1aD3_ 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair wrote:
and Monique I have a 1366 by 768)
With this permission you 10 years is enough of your 590 and infinity FX.

X
X_ray_83 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair
Monitor change and better iron rules ! Monitor the sheet of course )))

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

X_ray_83
_B1aD3_
the monitor was taken just for more fps)))

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
I remember I played it like 40-60 fps on ultra was.

g
gennaz 02.01.20

Dmitriy_Disair
Video card you beast,8 GB,256 bit bus, pull all the new items without problems. Well, if the fx 8350 to replace the risen,the increase will be...
Spoiler

K
K1600 GT 02.01.20

gennaz
One thing, how will it pull and what resolution. But percent, of course it is better to change.

l
legusor 02.01.20

look, with today's fx 8xxx in overclocking to 4.5 (more is not necessary) and the memory from 16 GB, frequency of 1866 (ideally 2400), coupled with videhoe level gtx 1080 today you can play the vast majority of new games on maximum and kolomenskaia Gravano 60fps with a resolution of 1920x1080. but not all games in a row will start on fx; take the same assassins creed or odyssey new pitch-ports of games from quantic that will just shamelessly freesite or will refuse to run. about the new emulators CEMU type or RPCS3 on these procedures, too, can forget, how can forget any work on the production of video content, unless it is a simple screencasts; you can forget about modern 3ДЭ simulation, debugging applications during development and sorts relevant to today's CAD. only stupid toys. stream on this processor is only possible with a horse and clamping in the region of 6000-7000kbps that the output gives a very poor picture.
so, yeah, FX is relatively eternal, but any percent from 2017 until today, with the number of cores from six just destroys the FX in terms of performance from +100% or more.
BRIEFLY: playing with toys on it is still safe, but no more, and if memory videhoe allow.
PS. RX 590 ssatb compared to the gtx 1080. Amud has not yet learned to overcome even the ancient 1066 in all respects.

g
gennaz 02.01.20

legusor
Amud has not yet learned to overcome even the ancient 1066 in all respects.
Right?)))

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Now rx 590 is on par with super 1660,1066 is already office card!

L
Lodurr 02.01.20

It will depend on how much longer full HD.
True, he had three years as not relevant, high and ultra graphics settings can only be seen in UHD. With the release of new Sonola probably will not be very relevant as they once were and with HD.

D
Dmitriy_Disair 02.01.20

Lodurr
Well, no, I only discovered the game in 1080. ?