3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20 04:18 pm

The solution to the problem of low productivity (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Everything described below might help those who have a low in-game performance, drawdown fps, friezes. My system is Phenom ii X4 955 3.2 Ghz ; Nvidia 660ti. RAM 16гиг.

UPDATED

Below is the screenshot in one pretty loaded moment (Screenshots are clickable)
pix.PlayGround.ru
As you can see, the game gives out 17 fps, CPU load is around 70%, the memory used 1700 MB.

That's what happened:
pix.PlayGround.ru

~31 in a very loaded scene, since now the game uses 100% CPU. Freely moving around in the area of 35-50 fps.
The reason of freezes and unstable fps from the owners of graphics cards with 2gb of memory:
The game download when I click to continue(or new), loads the memory up to a certain amount(~1900mb), then part progruzheno it abruptly goes into the RAM and stays there. Consequently, depending on the number of departed in it, and this value may vary from 100 to 400 MB, you get lower performance(also varies), subsidence, friezes, and so on.
P. S. This method will help those who have system-level, better or slightly worse than mine, but even so capable of delivering the normal amount of fps.
1) Install the msi afterburner tool for measuring memory usage
2) be Sure to include the paging file in Windows, it is desirable to set a fixed size for min and max in the amount of 6500 - 7000 mb
3) Restart the computer (creating the swap file)

Further, the method is relevant for Nvidia graphics cards, Radeon Pro can not say anything.
You will need the tool Primo Ramdisk or analogues.

Resetting textures from VRAM in online in this game, due to several factors:
1) the Curvature of the engine.
2) Large amount of RAM installed in your system.
How is it interconnected?
If there is insufficient video memory in windows provides the ability to unload it, transferring some of the information online. And the more you free RAM, the more video card available capacity for discharge.
In this game it is implemented so that when approaching the peak value of the load of VRAM, the game automatically resets ~ 300mb in RAM, thereby maintaining a comfortable ~1700 amount of 2gb graphics card.
Users with a large amount of free RAM will this happen every time, and the game will slow down and so on.
Program Primo Ramdisk is able to create an analogue of the physical disk in RAM. The disc itself we are not important, it is important that when it is created, the system reserves RAM under it is equal to its volume. That is, when loading the game will think that you don't have the extra RAM and won't fold extra texture.
So on my system with 16gb of RAM I created a disk of 10.2 gb, thereby making the 5.8 gb free.
Before with minimal textures the game randomly dropping part of the texture in RAM and had to restart the game again to normal load. Now I can play with high textures are loaded almost all 2gb VRAM, no fps drops and so on.
P. P. S the Disk is removed and creates two clicks, even pc don't have to reboot.

Like AMD, you can manually lower the maximum amount of RAM available for the graphics card when memory is low. This is done in the tool Ati Tray Tools in the settings for OpenGL.

At long exposure of the game in the collapsed state, or after the death of the character and re-loading the level may be reset to RAM. So again not to reenter the game try not to die +))
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
san.e4ka 05.01.20

Screens,Bob, CHIC !

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

They are clickable XD

s
san.e4ka 05.01.20

12 minutes ago it was 100x100.

A
Alamut95 05.01.20

I did not think that with 16 GB of RAM, the paging file can on something to influence.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Well, almost helped(((( Only in the city managed to pull up to 30 fps(( In buildings and next to the NPC - a complete carnival ((Well, for my 750 too many damn ( I Plan to try to beat the game fully on. eagle eye )) So fps stable at 30

_
_Levi_ 05.01.20

GAMER_UKRAINE
Oh-Oh-Oh! Yes, you know a lot about masochism...)))

L
Lemkor 05.01.20

hmm I wonder how swapping in the percent affected... and I have analogical iron percent zagruzhatsya from 50% to 75% operatives though I have 6g but the game eats no more than 4G

Q
Qdevil 05.01.20

I tried disabling steam in the process. It would seem nonsense, but fps has increased at least twice. Maybe someone will help
i-7 3770k 16GB gtx 680

S
Shadows3D 05.01.20

It is not in the operas.memory and pagefile - LACK of VIDEO MEMORY. You need at least 3Gb of video that would put a texture above the minimum. With minimal textures, friezes, not at all. By the way about 3Gb is the min. Syst.requirements Ubisoft.

G
GHOST_0201 05.01.20

Don't know and helped me, thank you.

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

Shadows3D
RAM really is not enough, but for maximum textures. I have a little less than 2 GB, the game uses high textures and settings.
But even for the minimum you need 2GB, otherwise the drawdown and friezes.

S
Shadows3D 05.01.20

If you put it textures on low - no freezes at all, everything else is fully at the maximum. By the way, if to change the settings you can see that all be applicable on the fly(without reboot), and only textures are the same. The system is FX8350 8Gb HD7870 2Gb

Z
Zombi_anarchist 05.01.20

Comrade
Where were you before ?!!
FPS Increased, only the game passed by 100% :(((

7 look 05.01.20

Personally, I have the same FPS at ALL settings of the textures. To play with such brakes it is impossible, one way to go - 8 fps in the other 25. Because of this, demolished a game to better times.
Now, I saw this subject and again install. Could it be even slightly ograblenie will be.

S
Shadows3D 05.01.20

FPS can and will but the freezes remain. Krivorukost of Ubisoft striking, although perhaps it has a nod to the NVIDIA with the new vidyagame, since the same edge lights from them has a cloud of individual video settings and Mona all correct.

7 look 05.01.20

Alas, to no avail. I do not understand what it is, the settings of the drawing also does not affect FPS. What low that very high - the difference in performance. Productivity is influenced only glow and smoothing.
The percents are loaded only on 60%. Vidyaha 50-60%. In Dragon Age the video warms up to 80 degrees, and there is a maximum of 40.

7 look 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
The swap file put and 6 and 10 and 15 gigs. Used 6 gigs. Resolution reduced to 640x480 - no increase of fps. So in my case remains the only hope for the bar operatives and the collapse of prices.

W
Wlados3d 05.01.20

Qdevil
Facepalm, first, because for heavy games by default you want to disable other processes, if the game sucks goes.
Secondly, if this is the process of stim loads the CPU by 10-20%, see the location of the process and, if the path to the executable file differs from the path to the folder with the stim, then take down this file along with a folder fuck. Most likely you have on your computer the miner is.

S
Shadows3D 05.01.20

About CPU - 8 cores (viewed on each core) it's a miracle downloads to 55-60%(the system is completely clean 7х64).T.e. on systems below the 4 cores will generally be a nightmare performance.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.20

well 6 cores the game just consumes
then FKH 8xxx will skazyvaetsya the deficit bus to the frequency and number of cores
the idea of the game is probably 8 threads
it would be interesting to look at the work of 8 core LGA 2011 with disabled virtual cores. and 4 core LGA 2011. the idea is efficiency on these stones should be the highest or alternatively the acceleration of macplay and all controllers in the normal stones.
the rest of the event description of the Frisians and brakes potsony was a convict or a lack of GPU memory, or a lack of cards.
I would say that on the average on фх6100 4.0-4.5 Hz and 16GB ж690 normal flight. no significant glitches bugs and freezes there like was observed.
and what pitch nuzhon to max for me peck mystery