3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20 04:18 pm

The solution to the problem of low productivity (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Everything described below might help those who have a low in-game performance, drawdown fps, friezes. My system is Phenom ii X4 955 3.2 Ghz ; Nvidia 660ti. RAM 16гиг.

UPDATED

Below is the screenshot in one pretty loaded moment (Screenshots are clickable)
pix.PlayGround.ru
As you can see, the game gives out 17 fps, CPU load is around 70%, the memory used 1700 MB.

That's what happened:
pix.PlayGround.ru

~31 in a very loaded scene, since now the game uses 100% CPU. Freely moving around in the area of 35-50 fps.
The reason of freezes and unstable fps from the owners of graphics cards with 2gb of memory:
The game download when I click to continue(or new), loads the memory up to a certain amount(~1900mb), then part progruzheno it abruptly goes into the RAM and stays there. Consequently, depending on the number of departed in it, and this value may vary from 100 to 400 MB, you get lower performance(also varies), subsidence, friezes, and so on.
P. S. This method will help those who have system-level, better or slightly worse than mine, but even so capable of delivering the normal amount of fps.
1) Install the msi afterburner tool for measuring memory usage
2) be Sure to include the paging file in Windows, it is desirable to set a fixed size for min and max in the amount of 6500 - 7000 mb
3) Restart the computer (creating the swap file)

Further, the method is relevant for Nvidia graphics cards, Radeon Pro can not say anything.
You will need the tool Primo Ramdisk or analogues.

Resetting textures from VRAM in online in this game, due to several factors:
1) the Curvature of the engine.
2) Large amount of RAM installed in your system.
How is it interconnected?
If there is insufficient video memory in windows provides the ability to unload it, transferring some of the information online. And the more you free RAM, the more video card available capacity for discharge.
In this game it is implemented so that when approaching the peak value of the load of VRAM, the game automatically resets ~ 300mb in RAM, thereby maintaining a comfortable ~1700 amount of 2gb graphics card.
Users with a large amount of free RAM will this happen every time, and the game will slow down and so on.
Program Primo Ramdisk is able to create an analogue of the physical disk in RAM. The disc itself we are not important, it is important that when it is created, the system reserves RAM under it is equal to its volume. That is, when loading the game will think that you don't have the extra RAM and won't fold extra texture.
So on my system with 16gb of RAM I created a disk of 10.2 gb, thereby making the 5.8 gb free.
Before with minimal textures the game randomly dropping part of the texture in RAM and had to restart the game again to normal load. Now I can play with high textures are loaded almost all 2gb VRAM, no fps drops and so on.
P. P. S the Disk is removed and creates two clicks, even pc don't have to reboot.

Like AMD, you can manually lower the maximum amount of RAM available for the graphics card when memory is low. This is done in the tool Ati Tray Tools in the settings for OpenGL.

At long exposure of the game in the collapsed state, or after the death of the character and re-loading the level may be reset to RAM. So again not to reenter the game try not to die +))
56 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winter_exe 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Thanks, dude, really added +/- a dozen fps. Although the logic of the paging file is better to set a smaller one, which is strange.

a
andrey.com26 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Thank you,fps grew up,but Primo Ramdisk(5.5.0,64-bit) something is wrong : after creating disk MSI Afterburner and the game see the entire RAM.

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

andrey.com26
All right. The game sees it, but thinks that she's busy.

a
andrey.com26 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Question: in MSI...RAM in the column of the right figure-it is,and how much better to leave(8Gb RAM,i5-3570k 3,4-3,8 Ghz,GTX660 2Gb)?The game consumes 4,7 Gb, 30-40fps,CPU usage up to 80%,but when the game starts the download of the memory card of 1.7 Gb - freezes,lags...

7 look 05.01.20

Nehilus33
Will not help. This is the command to remove the restriction FPS. If, for example, the FPS in the game is limited to 30 frames per second, then this command set a limit above 60 FPS.

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

andrey.com26
On the right is how much you use the paging file as I understand. And the left itself RAM. On paging can not watch created 7 gigs of it all. And the value of MEM should be about 2 gigs taken. 1700 if it means the game is already 300 meters in the RAM dropped. So you need to restart the game again. But I came to the conclusion that 2 gig for this game a little in some missions can still dump into RAM. Start and friezes.

T
Tommy. 05.01.20

I have a 470, I think nothing can be done, one funny, the maximum and minimum settings, same fps, around 10, lol

a
andrey.com26 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Question on the created disk: temporary or permanent?Something not working right,we can only restart the game(at random)...And the swap file is 12 GB I did(recommended system) or is it 7Гб?

A
Armin_van_Vuuren 05.01.20

the people, the patches give some effect? on my 7870 25-35 fps only..

121kcvyv 05.01.20

Armin_van_Вuuren
I think this is max for this vidyahi. I have a 7850 25-30фпс shows on the last patch.

A

Serge.Grifoni
hmm.. optimization is not much worse..

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

The only way to avoid the Frisians who have fullhd monitors is to reduce the resolution to 1600 : 900 . The picture is a little zamylivaetsya, but you can imagine that playing on the XBOX ONE XDDD

I
IServeTheOne 05.01.20

Why does this shit every year buggy. All games as games, and this shit since 2007 is buggy.

8934sss 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
If you read this, but know that my actual minimum is 15-20 fps (the iron in the profile). To address this shit spent a lot of time, and nothing helps.

B
Biglittlemath 05.01.20

8934sss
Repak curve?)) Like other demanding games coming? Maybe Windows is clogged? Maybe not on this hardware so lag...

A

count not much has changed since the second assassin, but the one on my HD4890 was flying.. here as well?

8934sss 05.01.20

Biglittlemath
Rocked 4 Repack, one like 35 fps on medium it was, but after 20 minutes of the game again on the new.
From new top games is that Far Cry 4 can be compared, there too I suffered long, but finally, on high 35-40 fps has made. All sorts of fly Watch Dogs on ultra.
Rather something with Windows, but it on the strength of 3-4 months, that's probably Far Cry 4 will dobroide and reset.
And I think that's why so lag has never been the case)

J
JD1486 05.01.20

No one faced with the problem that the game is quite stable but occasionally hangs for ~ 5 seconds, then goes on. The graphics card is 2 GB, the problem is this was before last patch and after.

D
Duke_XCX 05.01.20

Increased the page file to 5000 MB, created in the game folder file commandline.txt and prescribed therein:
-noprecache
-nomemrestrict
-no_3GB
-notimefix
This file helped to improve the performance of GTA 4, in unity I have added 5-8 fps.

L
Lexx77 05.01.20

JD1486
Faced... helped reducing the in-game aspect ratio to 4:3, and then return to its 16:9.