3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20 04:20 pm

SPECIAL after receiving high - how to get perks? (Fallout 76)

A question for those who have already reached the maximum level in SPECIAL and no longer gets +1 to the features when you receive the level.

As they continue to give perks (cards) when a new level?

Now I have all points distributed over 50 to invest can't. But was level. I'm also open to increase level special, choose the item I need (for example luck). Choose the perk I need (the card) and it will be on my list of cards, right? This will happen every level?

Or after receiving the maximum level of the special cards will have to get some other way?

z.s. Just dawned on me a little bit about the flow is not ruined Leah Persian. Because of the card we can change at any time. It turns out that for example the cards for crafting odcinki best prices other the same, even hacking and hacking is not always required.
DL\ game want everything for survival and DPS. It turns out if I'll invest too much in intelligence that in fact nothing really gives for me such as crafting, then I will not invest points in stamina that will be needed. Well I have 6 of intelligence to dress a map of the crafting of the rifle and its done, then change the map on craft armor and craft it. And constantly need cards that would Zhivkov was or shooting need maximum. So I think.
23 Comments
Sort by:
b
banan37 05.01.20

Following the tips on the loading screen it can be concluded that special give up to LVL 50. If at the start everything was 1, then each skill can be raised up to 8 and one to 9. Give a set of cards every few levels, like every 5.
This is where my knowledge yet over, he is 28 now :)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.20

PeroAlxp
Higher intelligence allows you to get more exp.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

banan37
it is so clear. I pokachto 38. Not the answer to the question.

BlackTigerTK
The answer is not the question, unfortunately. Question about perks in excess of the maximum special.

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.20

PeroAlxp
This is not an answer but a comment on Your phrase:
PeroAlxp wrote:
It turns out if I'll invest too much in intelligence that in fact nothing really gives
About perks on the boot screen there is a message that after 50 level stop growing characteristics, but the perks with the increase will be issued.

b
banan37 05.01.20

PeroAlxp
There are very a lot of questions, not one. My answers to some of them.
In the post in question there is no clear separation, just the text, the answer was in the same style.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

BlackTigerTK
Understood. Well there is this hint when downloading songs. now we need it to that's who will confirm this in practice, who peaked at 50 points.

I invested in intu. Right now, the calculator will reconsider what is more important to me

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

banan37
the main question in the header. further thoughts on the subject. I understood you, thanks :)
And wait for someone else who has already exceeded 50

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

PeroAlxp
PeroAlxp wrote:
As they continue to give perks (cards) when a new level?
The this question very interested.
PeroAlxp wrote:
Just dawned on me a little bit about the flow is not ruined Leah Persian.
I also thought I ruined pumping. Gained unnecessary perks, and more of them are pumped up to 3. Now they're no longer needed. And if you want to replace it - replace it no matter what. (2-3 kakihto lame perks). If I remove the card, replace it at some doofus. Select kartochek no. I just do not understand this scheme.

Perks is my favorite part in this game. For half an hour choose when you receive the level. And then you want something. And the level to rise after 30 it becomes harder and harder. 1 LVL in 3 -4 hours I get :(

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

Then ask your question by perk:
How do the perks of the intellect on the creation of weapons and armor. Started them to bleed, some are already 2-3 levels, but on the machine, nothing appears (neither in the creation nor in the upgrades) Although all of the drawings nemerenno. Took the perk energy weapons - no gun in the establishment appeared.
How do they work?

s
slavko_xxx 05.01.20

PeroAlxp
yeah wow after 50 choose the right card and it is added, but the public already does not rise for 50th ceiling. 55 th obicno open another card.Glasses special can not be changed.

s
slavko_xxx 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
go to whitesprings, Guli there's cotton and there's tons of them especially at the Golf club, it quickly procecess but they can hit a mile and is highly radioactive )

s
slavko_xxx 05.01.20

https://nukesdragons.com/fallout76/perks
here is a good website for planning the build

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

slavko_xxx wrote:
wow after 50 choose the right card and it is added
Yes, but what to choose? Large selection of perks only every 5 levels. And so it is in the hand of every shit, I don't even know from where it are and how to change it to a need.

b
banan37 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
It is necessary to disassemble the gun and parsing will open up upgrades

E
EdReaper 05.01.20

-MODEUZ-
need recipes, you probably scored of schemes with modifications that do not offer access to this stuff

E
EdReaper 05.01.20

slavko_xxx
in power armor 60ур Guli like a mosquito bite, and from the axe with a couple of strokes rot

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20

Anyways I just now realized that the maximum DPS I can't be. It seems screwed up Persian and took a lot of intelligence, which actually only need 5 points to invest.

And although I do not care. Let the will run the one created. The first Persian I have beta 23 ur. With her release began the new Persian and already 38. The third Persian I already don't want to create. Maybe later when I max it.

Thank you all for the answers.

-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

PeroAlxp wrote: the Third Persian I already don't want to create
I'm Persian with the betta removed - that would sallas did not take and eye blisters :)
EdReaper wrote:
you probably scored of schemes with modifications
it is those schemes that inventory in boxes lying around?

B
BlackTigerTK 05.01.20

-MODEUZ wrote:
but on the machine, nothing appears (neither in the creation nor in the upgrades)
Initially available for a limited number of cases of weapon - cold and fire. All level 1. With the opening of perks Gunsmith will appear on Levels 5, 10. Above, I have not yet been. Upgrades appear when disassembling the workbenches weapons I have available and silencers and scopes Rekon. However, not all guns.

-MODEUZ wrote:
Although all of the drawings nemerenno
Drawings should be studied, after which they disappear in the PIP-boy and will be able to do what is described in the drawings. The same with the recipes.

-MODEUZ wrote:
Took the perk energy weapons - no gun in the establishment appeared.
Need drawing fuck.

G
GenoX 05.01.20

slavko_xxx
Any you can choose?