3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeroAlxp 05.01.20 04:20 pm

SPECIAL after receiving high - how to get perks? (Fallout 76)

A question for those who have already reached the maximum level in SPECIAL and no longer gets +1 to the features when you receive the level.

As they continue to give perks (cards) when a new level?

Now I have all points distributed over 50 to invest can't. But was level. I'm also open to increase level special, choose the item I need (for example luck). Choose the perk I need (the card) and it will be on my list of cards, right? This will happen every level?

Or after receiving the maximum level of the special cards will have to get some other way?

z.s. Just dawned on me a little bit about the flow is not ruined Leah Persian. Because of the card we can change at any time. It turns out that for example the cards for crafting odcinki best prices other the same, even hacking and hacking is not always required.
DL\ game want everything for survival and DPS. It turns out if I'll invest too much in intelligence that in fact nothing really gives for me such as crafting, then I will not invest points in stamina that will be needed. Well I have 6 of intelligence to dress a map of the crafting of the rifle and its done, then change the map on craft armor and craft it. And constantly need cards that would Zhivkov was or shooting need maximum. So I think.
23 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 05.01.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
As they continue to give perks (cards) when a new level?
In General rocked the power of 15 (not more) and when you receive the level, you can spend 1 skill point again in force, receiving a chosen card, but not receiving level. And what would it deliver, will have to have something to clean up.

E
EmFor 05.01.20

All in the game to 49 points special (up to level 50 inclusive).
Further, each new level you can select a new card perk (upgrade old ones), every 5 levels you are additionally given a set of cards.
To avoid zavarivanija Persian is recommended to be played with the calculator, the link was above.
Yet, to my knowledge, in the game there is no way to reset the special points and redistribute them again. Choose wisely.

c
callmegod 05.01.20

First, we take only those cards that you will use. After LVL 50go take all the construction and modernization of nonsense. Tipo tarelki cool, modification the best, etc. When in camp, change the maps on craft and construction. Going to change on combat.