3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20 04:20 pm

How to earn a pittance ? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I'm trying to learn thieves craft. Found a trick, if you surrounded the town and the guard asks you to empty your pockets, you need to go. Stolen goods to sell, and then when you need to return to the city, the guards certainly will. But! The penalty will have to pay for enclosed huts, and not tormoznuli in front of a policeman. 30 pennies left. Plus stolen pass was not necessary. Admittedly, the money is still not enough. Play time, walking around like a homeless. Completed the quest where you have Pani to help lead the horse, the wine, the decoration. A long time passed. Thought pennies though I guess. Pennies gave, tra#nula released me from the closet tucked the shirt of her husband, an honor handed me a sheep. So I continue to wander.
Write your own method for earning in such a difficult time ?
45 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
First game I already had 1.1 K :D Simple sold things from the castle at first, they were expensive. And even as an option, you can play games of chance, a very good way. I'm here at the beginning of the game, the village had 50 coins)

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

Plus I save the infinite is not included. Hardcore, saving up for saving snaps.
So it takes a lot of financial reserves.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 05.01.20

to raise bobla can pump vorostvo in rathe found the trunk very complex thought there stuff such as armor and swords, and wanted to open at any cost,began to pump the break-in.first broke into the night,but then opsel and began to crack the day and usually sat in prison.in the end, robbed in ratua merchant of swords and armor is now in the hands 4K coins is still the little things steal if all sell then perhaps 10 to 15 thousand will be

M
Marsel Kazan 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
in big cities there are shops of gunsmiths! There clear are swords,maces, etc ranging from 1 bedroom and ending 5K!Just steal and run away!The main obstacles to run away or along the cliffs,ridges etc where the shorter NPS being built!As soon as they come off in the stash to throw back and boldly go!Often you don't even slow down and you steal again)to Sell better the millers they give 10-20% more chemo conventional merchants for buying stolen goods!Well, for example, ceremonial Mace stands at 2.7 PS to sell to Miller 1.5,you can try potorgovatsya

v
vadim81n 05.01.20

I'm in the forest found the grave with a short sword like a robber, and even was a bit of money. When I went to do the quest about birds near the river, this hill along the way came across a tree stump and there is a cache of 200 pennies, in General, to look around. Well, shoplifting and weapons-the city is dangerous but there's just a lot of expensive things will be.

g
gmanlv 05.01.20

I have now 9K constantly come across the cowardly knight is already 10 times and kill again climbs (although easy farm with his things)

G
Glnai 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
Run out the town and sold everything and then not have enough money? You that radishes stolen?
Theft >> selling quick and easy money.
Travel and meeting bandits >> randomly but also not bad money.
Quests >> not always money and a relatively long time.

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

Glnai
And radishes too! I guess weak, only peasants mostly and obnosku.

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

Marsel Kazan
Think about it. But there are three stern man, was dumb...

F
Fastgamer24 05.01.20

- How to make money?
- Azino 3 axe

I studied herbalism. You can make schnapps, profitable

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

Fastgamer24
This is interesting. Will have to try

D
Diablo88k 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
Schnapps use only as an emergency sowing before the fight. In other cases, sleep on the bed, Toda Sivitsa. For earnings, it is possible to do quests .but often there pay a penny. Alternatively, you can find treasures, but it is best to enclose munitions or bandits of any camp for their armor, weapons and jewelry are not enough, and in one move, able to play in 2K. You can earn more on alchemy and hunting, but what is the benefit of the earnings of alchemy do not know.

T
TheHouse 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
Do quest that gives pan gives the gradopravitel of Talberga, the price and supply of stone from the mines to the convent, he gives in reward 2.5 to pennies. With that kind of money and travel easier, and increase capital.

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

TheHouse
Generously though!

F
Flip_Fox 05.01.20

LEL robbers go , or when traveling take "to interfere in the fight" like so , so one day, about 1,500 g - 3000g , but the most easy is to mercenaries ( like the name , but I call them the Poles XS why ) wear all black and grab the chest in the tents ( the chest on level 1 hacking ), and there is a good gear to start ( current suggest a horse to take her to distract and comfortable clothes to wear a lot)

Mercenaries ( or Polka) to be in the city I do not remember how Nazarets but in the middle, at the top ( with the right of Salary)
And the oldest is not fighting , dude is pretty serious ... will hurt and you will not notice ( to kill you ,but a talk , and they are one atakovat will not , they just all crowd to attack , and there are about 30)

M
MeDVeD48Ru 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
On the map the icon of gold coins.

i
insel260 05.01.20

In the lower right corner of the map, where the wide road, there is a camp. The camp is a chest full of swords, battle axes, plate armor and chainmail armor. Don't want to steal, here's a great way Rositsa armor and money.
If you drive from the village of Neuhof on the main road, then via the map go up and right. And as you come along to the edge of the map on the left is a small camp. Well tip one way or another will come out, so will not pass.
P. S. Guards in the camp there.

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

MeDVeD48Ru
Take a closer look , how do you not notice

T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20

insel260
Read the first line – closed. Obvious spoiler , I'll buy a treasure map in Miller and find this place or the other

i
insel260 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
It's not a treasure map. It just randomly found the place while traveling.