3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toni Soprano 05.01.20 04:20 pm

How to earn a pittance ? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I'm trying to learn thieves craft. Found a trick, if you surrounded the town and the guard asks you to empty your pockets, you need to go. Stolen goods to sell, and then when you need to return to the city, the guards certainly will. But! The penalty will have to pay for enclosed huts, and not tormoznuli in front of a policeman. 30 pennies left. Plus stolen pass was not necessary. Admittedly, the money is still not enough. Play time, walking around like a homeless. Completed the quest where you have Pani to help lead the horse, the wine, the decoration. A long time passed. Thought pennies though I guess. Pennies gave, tra#nula released me from the closet tucked the shirt of her husband, an honor handed me a sheep. So I continue to wander.
Write your own method for earning in such a difficult time ?
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aulendile 05.01.20

Finished the quest a baptism of fire on the side almost are not distracted. The result was a 3.1 for pennies (the quest reward, plus the accumulated time, a minus daily expenses, plus selling junk weapons and armor). All merged to repair equipment, purchase. And another 600 left....
Before that, wore the armor of the guards talberga.

A
Arist270402 05.01.20

Toni Soprano
I shook herbalism. Not only that, he from that bonuses are in the form of constant alchemical supplies,bonuses beliefs in conversations, and even earn you really a bit, but completely legal. I used it, and then skill with a bow was pumped and went deer hunting and then run to the Pawns to sell or cooking tried, for some reason the icon remains stolen. So if outing himself devour him.

N
NightHawkreal 05.01.20

Arist270402
What do you think of huntsman? )

A
Arist270402 05.01.20

NightHawkreal
They just ohranyayut from time to time completely emptying the forests.

F
FaNat1k002 05.01.20

To go to Pribyslavice early in the game, light bow + 50 arrows with a damage of 120+ and poison about 50 PCs, all to collect but to poprobovat.
To kill the guardians of the stores and at the right time to clean out the shops, most importantly to play without perk drunken luck, as all is becoming easy. You can also kill the guards under cover of night, and the rest, gently, in the afternoon and cut down a lot of dough from the pawns. And then either to serve if the weight of the bars or pay the penalty and grant absolution in the Church for a determined amount, at -44 takes 2K pennies, for minor cases of 100.