3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorsomow 05.01.20 04:24 pm

Stealth capture outposts [tips] (Far Cry 3)

Please tell me how to capture the unnoticed posts to get 1500 experience?
138 Comments
Sort by:
x
xCyberpunKx 05.01.20

The easiest way to do it. Take the sniper, put a silencer, first destroy the shields siren, but then do what you want, or machi quietly, or play Rambo the value of it has not, the aid they can not call and you get more experience.

v
victorsomow 05.01.20

Scorpp, xCyberpunKx, thank you.

P
Proto_ui1010203 05.01.20

About sniper good advice, BUT! not give the alarm 550 and 1500 for the invisibility. I usually look for the hill higher and where most camps have a view, then the camera look who is in the camp, who can detect if there are animals first shot fired in a cage in the camp panic and they don't even notice as I take them off, but if there are no animals to shoot is often not worth it, shot looked at the response if everything is more or less calm someone else shot if ran to me quickly move on to another place and wait when all will settle down well and shoot the rest on this principle..

v
victorsomow 05.01.20

will try, thanks.

A
Aviat0r 05.01.20

Alarm signaling only when you've noticed. But while you can see, this will not do, even if you find a dead body. In this case, they just run to the place where you sit down and begin to fumble in the bushes while you're done for. So just try to sit higher on the mount base with snipey with a silencer and take everyone, especially those who flee to find you. Also some databases has cages with animals, the front door and they shoot you for doing half the work.

D
DragonCommander56 05.01.20

Well, I do:
First mark SRL all at the Outpost, then spukhaus, and disable the alarm all over the checkpoint and then stupidly start to cut with a knife (priority Heavies, Snipers and snipers have even the first kill especially mercenaries because they you can 3 shots to take out with 6 units of health) don't forget to use stones because the stone's power.

M
Mauller 05.01.20

I am using the bow! The best. And signalization can be cut down and the cage open.

K
K.R.U.T.7 05.01.20

damn guys Yes you whaaat???? you forget that it is itself the edge of the HEADLIGHT!!!!!! the main feature in this FIRE!!!! I thought the first post would be about how the whole Outpost to burn and you start sniper, glosecki, knives-juiicy..... Hey guys, no che you do not understand! the home itself is well light gun all around to burn and mercenaries and pirates and fucking a tiger's cage all at the BBQ!

D
DUDE_01 05.01.20

In some outposts there are cells with large predators are the type of bears and tigers, all you need is to shoot a cage and release the animal, then the animal itself will do the rest)

s
sKard 05.01.20

looking for a higher hill
The win-win tactic - if you climb highly, you can safely shoot all in the dash! And the camera really helps, whatever the bad guy was not hiding. Releasing animals is effective only on the first island, the second knocked them right, so, a moment of panic at the Outpost, but under the guise of one or two can be removed. Alarm shots it is better not to bring down, IMHO - if nearby is someone will raise a fuss ahead of time.

D
Dema 80 05.01.20

if you have the patience - the stones will matagiese one and a knife.. a knife..

F
FreddyCruger 05.01.20

and I'm a machete cutting like all pigs, he is stealth, this is not with the sniper down the hill to shoot

D
DragonCommander56 05.01.20

FreddyCruger
Do

M
Mad_Johnny 05.01.20

1)Take a bow,climb a little hill.
2)Shoot in the cage.
3)In the best case, the animal will kill two or three of the pirates.(Depends on what animal).
4)They kill him,they will be two or three,and strafe them with a bow on top.
That says it all.

V
Vulkankor 05.01.20

With a sniper with Glushak and enhanced optics with hills , try to remove the lot so they did not see the corpses of each other, and 1500 of the eyes in the pocket

D
Dominik Nivans 05.01.20

Take the Disintegrator and Z93 with a silencer (the most practical-discreet ,IMHO ,of course) first, note all the camera to see their movements (or just by hovering on them of the sight) ,shoot quietly (hiding the corpses) to kill from the ledge ,with hills ,etc., if you almost manage to pinpoint shoot them with the Disintegrator .If you have heavily armed units ( and you don't have a perk to remove them with a knife) ,then free the animals from the cells ,or come from behind and shoot him in the head)

s
skromnyj 05.01.20

Vulkankor
the corpses they see any,unless you have them all at the same time soaked,the whole point is that the scale of the head must not be flashing,otherwise no matter how and with what to kill them if the Outpost is liberated and the scale never blinking eyes 1500 in my pocket,I yet all the outposts held (8 PCs),for 6 skill points weigh and nowhere to put them,all that is currently available pumped

I
IgorX 05.01.20

Patience I cut out all ) first of all spot in the photo, then watching and cut them one by one, the bodies dragged away, snipers and a separate one kill with a sniper rifle with a silencer.

B
BlackList12 05.01.20

When stealth capture outposts rarely use any weapons,prefer only a knife.Sometimes I use a sniper rifle with a silencer.

V
Vindicta 05.01.20

Personally my tactics: first, get a camera and mark all those possible. Then take the sniper and kill those whom other enemies can not see. Then take a knife and stones and go into melee. Doing everything in secret, only in those rare cases when a notice, open the cage and take down the alarm.