3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorsomow 05.01.20 04:24 pm

Stealth capture outposts [tips] (Far Cry 3)

Please tell me how to capture the unnoticed posts to get 1500 experience?
138 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 05.01.20

Bacek_39
It is given for one of the white stars (for the achievements),is a weapon.Called AMR.Type Z 93 which is getting closer to the end of the game,only more powerful,firing armor-piercing.It has no hitch,but it kills anything with one hit,it doesn't matter anywhere the body flies just 5 meters,blows up a jeep with bullets.

D
DuhaWizard 05.01.20

the advice is simple , onions , and seek - to look for the cable that would go down to krishu of the building , or search the bushes good , or just not in a hurry , look for a cage with jivotnim to release it and in the confusion of battle to shoot all ! BUT most importantly it's possible to disable all buttons SIGNALIZACII !

D
D.Artist 05.01.20

I thought all you need with a knife to put on 4-5 body I've spotted =/
Then I realized how necessary and all Utisci with Glushak felled...

N
Neogroov 05.01.20

Vasek, it's Z93. It is given towards the end,when the second island move. Armor piercing AMR in favorite,this is her improved version. But AMR without Glushak in principle. It
though breaks everything, but Z93 Glushak is hung, in that the roadblocks celesoobrazno it off. The roar they quickly all run together. By the way from animals in cages only beginning to sense. Then not particularly. They quickly extinguish.
And Glushak else solves the vector, the that in favorite)) hi varfeys))
Assault is the most adequate - the last gun. She was running around with a machine gun with the second. Guns do not yuzal,flamethrower sometimes against animals the most. Even in the caves against any gatherings of people....
To drobashi also in the furnace.
Mines and explosives identity is never touched.
My typical set: a vector with Glos., machine gun,sniper rifle and grenade launcher,which is sometimes also very helpful. Roadblocks after taking snipers a lot of fun with him anymore. To burn you in no time.

G
Galaxy 05.01.20

DC started to play, the first Outpost in the story, I would just quietly remove, that would 1500хр gave all distracted by the stone and the currency with a knife, but remains a bitch dog XS how to go quiet, a sniper that yet)) In one thread get?
And another question, how to drag the corpses how to take them?

T
Trice28 05.01.20

Galaxy
It is necessary to study scavenger. And after a quick murder to drag on S

D
Deathspell Omega 05.01.20

what the hell do snipers have no cross hairs in the sight
and how can they be wet?

I
ICE_mZ 05.01.20

Deathspell Omega
I also have no crosshair and set the smoothing nichrome does not help. But I have learned to face in the middle of the circle to catch the pirates and kill.

I
ICE_mZ 05.01.20

by the way, I once accidentally a pack of monitor lizards helped))I'm going to post hear yelling lizard. take a picture of all spotted. lizards all crumbled: both dogs and people))I capture the post and 5 of skins from dogs))

s
sem6666 05.01.20

Yes, the quiet and need just two posts to capture the skill silent move. And so higher and with a sniper with Glushak. Instead of a bow and a gun with Glushak use, but they are only in the head. But my favorite, breaking in and all put. A third of the posts captured blasting everything. Threw grenades, fired from a grenade launcher. And after approaching the natives with cries of...Yes I'm cool! I did it!

S
Solton 05.01.20

I once was a glitch... At camp tiger attack (not out of the cage outside came), and the pirates started shouting: don't let him out to arms!!!; and the siren was cut. I'm sick of this tiger to track down and fell quietly to the weapons did not go)))

R
Ripper Man 05.01.20

I first slide my camera all intersect, then you look which one to kill first, if possible, immediately cut off the flare, then cut all nozhechkom on, the last being shot in the head at close range from behind

g
gfhnjutytp 05.01.20

People, I have a question: how to do a murder with a selection of weapons? I mean, stab and shoot the gun all who are close? I have the knife throwing just

S
SkyGo 05.01.20

Dominik Nivans
I just do not desintegrator take a simple vector.45 with silencer and sight
gfhnjutytp
click on crosshair well, the Right Mouse Button it pulls out deagle and shoots

S
SkyGo 05.01.20

my armor is 1)VECTOR.45 (Warface kriss super V ), 2)a Sniper rifle with a silenced Z93 3) (empty cell) 4) Tool is to repair
By the way who loves in cars to drive know a couple of places where buggy is

G
GrifoN_1912 05.01.20

I bow and machete arudou.Mark camera, who is seen with the first position, I go to the camp of eliminating the interference onions look like other prettier to kill(from the ledge, top,UB.with a knife, etc.)

C
Cold-den 05.01.20

I used this method:
Against the exit from the Outpost, somewhere far away lays a C4 with a remote charge.
The output of mined or you can lay 2 remote charge, only not very close to each other.
Even better if there is a car or barrels of fuel. Throw the explosives at the base do not advise - just spotted!
Next, lie on the hill higher and farther, more importantly, what would a good review was. Can be the enemy at this time to flip from camera down-that-be don't miss anyone.
Get a remote detonator - click the first button and KABOOM! After that, almost ALL the enemies rush to the scene of the explosion! And the output is the bomb!
Or if there was charges laid remote I press another button.
Usually the enemies are almost all covers, but if anyone's at the base and the other sniper to finish off.

G
GrifoN_1912 05.01.20

I have such a chip noticed yesterday that if he is at least 10 centimeters above the enemy(for example a small incline on the road) that you can run,jump and kill the murder on top=)

250ml 05.01.20

One Outpost I remember on the first island: where were 3 people, 5 dogs and no cage with the animal.
I suffered for a long time. Wanted completely quiet. Stones dogs one lured.

K
Klon68 05.01.20

250ml
ohhoh, yesterday, this Outpost is captured) crept, laid C4 along the road three. blew first, sabaki ran to the right on the second)) the third is not needed. cut the rest of the sniper. profit - 1500 XP