3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 05.01.20 08:07 pm

In anticipation of hacking... (Hitman 2)

The executable is only denuvo, vmprotect is not present, this means a quick burglary from FCKDRM
83 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 05.01.20

And what is the Hitman for problems with the pill?

n
ne4eHer 05.01.20

bazilews
Time is money + all campaign mode is locked, only the prologue (from the old Hitman)

R
RTYWD 05.01.20

ne4eHer
Where pirates found?well the game's not out yet

T
TheHouse 05.01.20

RTYWD
Yesterday hacked and posted, but popular torrents do not spread, because the pill is not working...

l
laservic 05.01.20

Downloaded but does not start and where is the hacking?Drove shit that got hacked.If you would normally hacked would be all right to run,but nothing 100 gigs rocked!

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

laservic
Yes to shit and ran!No game has really run can not,and the cry was,oooo hacked!And zaminusili it is!Thought now to play,but will kill in a full run,probably easier to buy(even with the first season too),like 1600r GOLD is worth,it is necessary to look at than to solve it.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 05.01.20

Finally posted a normal crack. It can be played)

b
bazilews 05.01.20

Sirey Templar
Where posted?

d
dizzy33 05.01.20

bazilews
On Reddit.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 05.01.20

bazilews
on restore

x
xoen 05.01.20

In light of the fact that today in the network appeared the medicine, revealing the entire release "Gold Edition" of the content of the game - will you buy it?

x
xoen 05.01.20

dizzy33
Sirey Templar
On Reddit and restore and sneakers and other resources, it appeared a little later. It's just like echo did.

P
PIRAT69 05.01.20

xoen
someone had bought. I personally would take a discount on sale.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 05.01.20

xoen
Well if so, it is better from the source in Rin in garnete)

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

bazilews
Everything is open now just completely on the website which I threw off,working tablet.

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

Most real fans I already bought, and your pirates can miner to bust, And then your pirates will not be available online modes and their 2, + Elusive goal Sean Bean, + Test in offline mode is not available. PS good Luck to catch the miner.

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live

How many years have download the game and never miner not picked up. Maybe you don't swing there?

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

Werewolf1986
I probably would have so bite your elbows if you bought the game ,and it was immediately hacked,so he pirates, and jealous that rushed to buy,of course you can understand it,but the hacking game told 3 days before release,it was possible to think and decide.

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.20

DEDGAMER

Well I bought the game to be honest, I already live here today put on by steam, but the radar did not disappoint. Although the first season is the incentive. I'm not going to buy, maybe at a discount as anything:)

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

Werewolf1986
I wanted to take tomorrow, for the weekend,but no luck,the game had finally cracked.