3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 05.01.20 08:07 pm

In anticipation of hacking... (Hitman 2)

The executable is only denuvo, vmprotect is not present, this means a quick burglary from FCKDRM
83 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live
Real fans in it at all will not play.

s
saa0891 05.01.20

After the previous DIY 2016 by far the first only the pirates,and the hell knows when it will be time to try out,if you did do something suitable then buy,because I love stealth.

T
Tok-220v 05.01.20

download for hate read the subtitles, not dubbed shake money sorry, Lark better buy to wait for the breaking forces there already

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

Werewolf1986
I did not shake. Yes, and Miners, you will notice that they work.

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

DEDGAMER
Did I bite your elbows, do It at your own risk, I bought the game not once and not regret it, and I bought another pre-order.

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

DEDGAMER
And about envy, It's a bad feeling, and it would be something to envy it. Anger probably tears of those who bought it on the PS 4 That's where the prices are wild. And personally I do not care, just a Pity if now the sequel won't see here.

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

NightHawkreal
He then realized che wrote.

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

+ This hack, Broken raspberries online promoters who steal accounts, and Denuvo can vyplat.

M
MadONYX 05.01.20

I also took the discount. I do not regret. As it lost interest to go pirate. But here it is purely each person. Not who his idea to impose will not.

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live
Werewolf1986
I did not shake. Yes, and Miners, you will notice that they work.

You seem obsessed with miners no offense, well not dumber than you on account of (you will notice that they work) is still over 10 years behind a computer, so you can teach me anything that I notice and what is not.

s
st029 05.01.20

Decided to something for once to support the ruble bald.
I want the series to keep living, splurged on the gold edition 1700р.
Compared with some other comrades - almost free

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

Werewolf1986
Yes upasi God, to Teach you.

x
xoen 05.01.20

Current-220v
Lark, one of the following.

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live
15th year already with the company,there were a couple times I downloaded the miner,is this the problem?First I always is Kaspersky, second there are programs that are easy to tell where it is and delete,because it loads much system it usually takes no work,and about the future of the game's release,I thought so too,but before Denovo was not in full perately ,and games are regularly published,so that's not an argument,Yes, before there was another defense,but it is also easily bypassed ,using the program daemon tools and alchogol(something like this), creating the virtual disk thus simulating the disc in the drive,without which the license.the game would not load

F
FAHTOM Live 05.01.20

DEDGAMER
Now one real protection, Constant Internet connection, The Division you as confirmation.

D
DEDGAMER 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live
Not only Division,not love online a waste of time,as I'd prefer an interesting single,but in Division play , and many do not like games tied to the Internet,I think no polls internationaleconomy in each game( and it is good that at least so far),but I'm afraid that their game will not buy,as far as I understand , Hayat 76 fallout lowered game through the floor,although part 4 was OK,but however, I understand and in some internettavisen over time in play as recently hacked A Way Out, and still think the online on PC is cheating and so the game can be doomed to fail than the console(where you only use bugs),so a permanent Internet connection is not a panacea for all ills.

W
Werewolf1986 05.01.20

FAHTOM Live

Gog galaxy to help you.

F
FastFurious 05.01.20

The game randomly starts to do the saving, and they last indefinitely, accordingly, the output only via task Manager and start the mission again

D
Danil Kalitievskiy 05.01.20

well vobshem , if in short he took licuha the day before the hacking, no regrets , the game is a little different from part 1 , but there is a new bun which sometimes is not enough , the new card is quite perfect, especially Miami liked, but the story is filed it is clear why without a publisher not a lot of money and it is good that they saved not on the gameplay but on the story part , while the rollers after the time of the first casted left fun , the online mode is very so-so so far , in the standard fashion the problem is that the majority of drew after I fuck it up 1 goal and post-game there are no statistics for this , just throws to the main menu with a connection error , so it's trifling , except to play with a friend, I would say that this is really season 2 not a new game all the old mechanics , just a little zarabotanye , but I do not regret buying , do not want what would the series ended because of bankruptcy. ( Yes, my $ 30 will hardly change anything but maybe like I typed datacache)

A
Agat7 05.01.20

Werewolf1986
He just shakes mineralising, then surprised. :)