3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 16.09.19 02:29 pm

What's wrong with the graphics? (Control)

run the game on HIGH nasturica, with p also at maximum, but the schedule is such that I want to cry!
how to deal with it?
the system 2700 R7 /RTX 2060 Super 8GB / 16GB

41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 16.09.19

any way, the next-gen broke another bottom!

S
ShepardME13 16.09.19

Yesterday, the news seems to say that p is not working in this game...

j
jituran 16.09.19

ReShade can install and experiment with the settings.

A
ArmandoX 16.09.19

Well, I just like it... Very pleasing to the eye.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 16.09.19

Turn off DLSS!

B
BAZKIN 16.09.19

I Quantumrange flashbacks got - looks almost the same, even the words of the task looks like there

s
sergekarpov 16.09.19

DLSS is shut off, will be better, but FPS drops very much. And get off the grit.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 16.09.19

sergekarpov
well, actually there is no result...what is included DLSS Disabled...and the FPS did not change even

T
Truth85 16.09.19

as blur when moving off ?

l
legusor 16.09.19

and this does not compete. the same engine, the same as a port from the xbox, as in the case of quantum break.
and in the game, broken VSYNC, so I don't have soap, even no smoothing and no effect of the MSAA on the picture, although x4 eats 10-15 frames. in the game broken all the settings with reflections, which together, not really affecting the picture, as the reflection made dreadfully eat up to half of the performance.
the game has a render file.ini managing all the settings, but there is soap not shut off. there are two settings that are not regulated in the game is
m_eEffectQuality
m_eGIQuality
if they put in zero and change the settings in the game, then these two points will remain in the zeros.
there is still the quality of the foliage, the setting is not involved.
m_eFoliageQuality

S
Sprintin 16.09.19

legusor
the reflection squeezed, and only when p they work, and then through the stump deck.

d
dronn1979 16.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
So you have in the settings the rendering resolution 720p

s
sergekarpov 16.09.19

Sprintin
When p reflection work not just good, but great.

B
Beirut 16.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
but when that remedy was top in the chart)) I still remember how ran their bench in wood and was in shock from the graphics it's a 97 year, before the release of max Payne 4 years)))
Spoiler
and today, the Studio 3-tier

N
Nikita Kozodaev 16.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
DLSS Hophni you so Mick-sue top class picture, there 720p

N
Nikita Kozodaev 16.09.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
And when ofesi Dlss bottom paragraph of the resolution put from the 720 to 1080 and you will have 30 fps and a normal picture

s
sergekarpov 16.09.19

Beirut
Even I have RTX2066 in 1080p after some manipulation of the settings in the menu and in the driver graphics and effects look better than just fine. Let your words - I'm in shock (of course mainly from the implementation of the RTX). And if you run on high, but on a good monitor?

B
Beirut 16.09.19

sergekarpov
the game is sterile!!!! explain room naked four tables and all!!!!! it is clear what I mean?
it is for consoles here above iron in which the console is already 10+ years old can not jump and even more foolish to curve the port to buy iron on 3K bachey for the mythical rays ( console b.from. you can buy 10K R)
Spoiler
show on a minute here count all the money)))))
PS and just look at the division, odesey or fo honor and see where the GRAPH is)))))) yubiki here out of competition)))

M
Musa Mustafaev 16.09.19

REVIEW FOR POSTERITY. Is the year 2019 , people play with Absalom rendering 1920/1080 to 1280/720. Otherwise graphics medium level 1060/suck pissing.

s
sergekarpov 16.09.19

Beirut
I think he wrote something about RTX? Rays completely change all the graphics in this game. I do not know what your iron, but it looks like the RTX is not there. The Odyssey I have not ran further than yesterday - it is beautiful, of course, but that is sterile, For Honor - even outdated graphics though and looks good. Division - I don't know, not interested in that. Of technology here, in Control and game mechanics are all great. Just try it, but at least the streams look decent, and for the normal RTX card. I think his opinion will change a bit.