3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlamRUS 05.01.20 08:16 pm

how do you Lollipop Chainsaw??? (Lollipop Chainsaw)

I have half a day today used to play it a carbon thing, a lot of humor in the style of Shadows of the Damned and also have a talking head ))) quite a lot of combo attacks, clothes and so on, the graphics are pretty good, I recommend to the ones who liked Shadows of the Damned !
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 05.01.20

slam438
I watched the video review on the development of the game, there are enough jokes, and the talking head is, by the way, boy main character, she's the one he's been saved, well, as him mind at least))

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 05.01.20

I just recently (today) bought it, and pogamal somewhere for two hours. The most positive impressions. Very cool girl. Combos are pretty easy to remember. In Shadows of the Damned I was not playing and I can not compare. But the humor makes me smile.Pietrasanta no.The review said that the game, and many did not understand. What is there to understand!?Girl huntress on zombies kills zombies that attacked the town and threatened her friends.

F
Filis 05.01.20

The game was, the most positive impressions. This is probably my first or second game in the genre of hack'n'slash, but I liked it: a colorful main character, interesting plot(oddly enough a clear and even has an unexpected turn), the other characters and bosses are also very cool happened. In General, the game touches the compatibility of incompatible elements: glamorous blonde with chainsaw at the ready crumble in the salad hordes of zombies, the game does not poses serious face, all served up with humor. In General, take play - you will not regret it, my rating is 9.5. A bit longer could be a game, at least one or two episodes, so, from the nagging :)

H
Hi_Men 05.01.20

Cool game, I recommend.

A
Anderby 05.01.20

Great slashers. Cheerful, fun, don't let go until the very end. All to play for.

L
LaFeT666 05.01.20

wait to be out on the PC..............

k
kot942010 05.01.20

LaFeTsewa
Game fierce shit and trash.
I don't know why someone on it is dragged.