3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playg90 06.01.20 09:43 am

And you miss the old design PG?

Or have you already forgotten him?
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 06.01.20

playg90
Yeah all the whiners on the old design transferred. Fortunately.

p
pekabir 06.01.20

do not give a shit

m
masha 06.01.20

Yes of course I do, because for the first time on this website I got the old version of the design. For me it's value.

A
ALCAB 06.01.20

I actually forgot what the old design looked like....

p
playg90 06.01.20

pakaur
I did not expect from you!

p
pekabir 06.01.20

playg90
pirate, do you?

p
playg90 06.01.20

pakaur
pirate, but not the same. Pirates a lot. In community Tekken is a pirate. In many societies, people took his nickname pirate. After all, it was a cool nickname...

No, I'm not a Pirate. I am even against avatars and nicknames. After all, when we see on the avatar of the opponent character from the movie, we begin to hate the opponent, and a character from the movie. Personally, my brain works so!!!!!!!!!! And if I'm unique, tell me about it!!!! I go to work at NASA then.

p
pekabir 06.01.20

playg90
so not a pirate

R
RikoChiko 06.01.20

More on its functionality I miss.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.01.20

Wing42 wrote:
Yeah all the whiners on the old design transferred.
Not all ^_^

G
Gauguin 06.01.20

No. The old design was terribly retarded even by the standards of those years, when he was still.

C
Cvoxalury 06.01.20

In certain parts of the design I really miss, for example the socket with the list visited the page, or the normal block of random images (where not only the Tits of the popular igrulek). But in General... there is not such a very big difference in design, as in behavior of the site.

It is slightly larger, more legible and cleaner than before, which is convenient for me, but the old sites on Wayback always carry this little charm.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.01.20

Don't miss me and the new character. Yes, and the transition to the new design is not very painful I was given. The only negative now is search uncomfortable, well, that is the old version of the search