3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FerroR 06.01.20 09:44 am

So who is to blame for all the troubles of Russia?

Trying to figure out..

Why quite a number of people believe that Russia and Russian\Soviet people is elected, innocent people, against which intrigues all and Sundry?

Why such hatred for US? What the US did bad for RUSSIA? The Soviet Union was the enemy of the United States, for which he paid. And Russia? As far as I know, shtatovtsy have always been our allies in the confrontation with the European powers.

And finally, why do we so love to blame the CURRENT troubles abroad?

167 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferocious Bunny 06.01.20

And finally, why do we so love to blame the CURRENT troubles abroad?

Duc, like to point fingers not only Russian , the Koreans all the troubles to blame the Japanese , the poles, the Russians , the Ukrainians , the Balts whine incessantly that all the troubles they blame Russia because the gentle elves do not so far depart from the shock of the Soviet occupation , this well nicho they have not obtained... . The Serbs blame the Croats , the Croats, the Serbs .... a bunch of examples . Such is a national trait ...., human nature called .

8Bereg8 06.01.20

Blame not your own with the time they need to plant. Be called only for their own. Be civil liability against their deadlines. The new professionals by catching them prepare. Contact the Police or the Police even in that light if you are being followed, not their timing or if You recognize them and know their location.

W
Wing42 06.01.20

8Bereg8
Addict.

It is obvious that all the problems Russia is to blame...
Spoilered.

C
ColonelJason 06.01.20

Wing42
Entertaining, but the joke really is no joke (I mean people, but I think it is legitimate for the drug addict). That someone wipe their feet, blame the one, about whom soar feet.

W
Wing42 06.01.20

ColonelJason
Among the people in Russia decided to sit and wait for someone to come in and they will correct. In the example that you cited, of course, all guilty.

C
ColonelJason 06.01.20

Wing42
Well, the fault of all, in this example the question is very relative and philosophical. If the situation is viewed through the prism of Christian morality, then, Yes, the one who wipes his feet, of course, also to blame. But if you look at this case aware of simple biological and evolutionary terms, wiping his feet - just the dominant one. He does what he can, as he wants. And yet he manages to retain such an opportunity, he, by animal legislation ( which, as much as it saddened gonaguet loose has always been, and will always prevail over human law) has the right to blame him for that, at least strange. But helpless gurgle evolutionary pus at the bottom of life - it is senseless, and such individuals blame always reasonable. Of course, I do not condone power - needless to say, there, say beware, a lot of scum. But here's the problem: like it or not, those bastards, their descendants, the probability of survival is very much uvelichila, and this, who would think, the only real criterion for evaluating the correctness of your actions. Consequentialism as it is.

W
Wing42 06.01.20

ColonelJason
So. Poor people!

R
Rolemanser 06.01.20

Wing42
And I thought - fools, roads and the government...

W
Wing42 06.01.20

Rolemanser
They are also in the business)

P
Pierre Dac 06.01.20

Putin

E
Eternal Traveller 06.01.20

Its population.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.01.20

So who is to blame for all the troubles of Russia?
The Troubles Of Russia? Nonsense and provocation!
Russia a prosperous state, the guarantor of peace and security in the world. Under the wise leadership of its Supreme Commander, the father of Russian democracy and just pleasant in all respects a man by leaps and bounds rushes to a brighter future.
Yay!!!!!

y
yariko.v 06.01.20

Our answer to America

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.01.20

Wing42 wrote:
Among the people in Russia decided to sit and wait for someone to come in and they will correct. In the example that you cited, of course, all guilty.
And all so guilty, each in its own way. The government of the people, these are the same people, like everyone else, the only difference is the connections and possibilities. Well, the moral aspect of the personality ))
I liked his explanation about animal law. There is, in humans it is widespread. That's just the purpose of development of society and civilization is to get away from the animal nature, reason and morality to develop. I'm sure if a serious question any scum from power, he openly admits sincerely that he is aware of his actions by his own mind, simply because of the depravity of his pathetic little soul ignores it and continues to live on as he lives, because in material terms it is very good. Everything is logical, immoral, wrong from the point of view of morality, but understandable (in that your opponent is right)...

W
Wing42 06.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Share of the blame lies on all of us.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.01.20

The troubles of our people to blame, first and foremost,the people.With us do what they want,any stuff you can legislate.We have every man for himself,if only his own ass was in heat and belly sated,and the rest do not care.The laws are written so that any rebellion prison or large fines.But after all Russia not to jail the prisons.We all will endure.For example,a noise a bit on the Internet and forgotten.But then again, we suffer in fear of new trouble

B
Bobcat1980 06.01.20

---So who is to blame for all the ills of Russia?---
The national team of Russia on football ...-))) Next question ...

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.01.20

enemies, whom innumerable + another player Horvath, vile and treacherous, who dedicated his team's victory Ukraine.
enemies, around one enemies, enemies, enemies, enemies....

A
Arist270402 06.01.20

FerroR
If the US did not call themselves an exceptional nation, like the Nazis, then perhaps all would be well. Even though they history is not copied. And did not climb anywhere with its pseudo-democracy and tolerance.

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.01.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Spoiler

Arist270402
Where they call themselves an exceptional nation?Proof in the Studio!!