3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 06.01.20 09:47 am

Where to sell extra stuff? (Fallout 76)

Don't tell the players :) Under the mean stuff that absolutely nobody wants - and vendors at the stations absurd limit to 200 coins... And this dial is still not updated if they have to buy something... nonsense.
33 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

krll
so why sell? To disassemble the resources.

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

krll
Disassemble and discard. As for traders, they refunded only a percentage of the purchase, and it most likely depends on the perks.

T
Trojan_FC 06.01.20

To disassemble the resources in one place is not enough. Have the same problem. Resources box Packed - limit of 400 kg.
Plus the character in the margin. Can not sell - the seller/buyer just do not have already covers. THANK YOU FOR THE WELL THOUGHT-OUT GAME.

k
krll 06.01.20

Trojan_FC
Here here, similar to... and we here suggest the caps all wisdom :)

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

Trojan_FC wrote:
To disassemble the resources in one place is not enough. Have the same problem. Resources box Packed - limit of 400 kg.
Plus the character in the margin. Can not sell - the seller/buyer just do not have already covers.
Why carry and store all the trash of the wasteland? Disassemble all the extra abuse and weapons to unlock new modifications, respectively store first of all the stuff that is needed for repair and crafting, leave the rest to a minimum. Dispose of all unwanted ammunition, and don't forget to follow the different categories and help to there is also accumulating extra.
Walk along the railway tracks and open up more stations with traders to on the occasion to sell all their waste (some stuff you can only sell crates, crafted where ammunition)

P
PeroAlxp 06.01.20

I solved the problem of lack of space when a lot of junk accumulated. Do you know how? very simple. I myself overcame and figured out how to work the construction in the camp. It was not difficult.

For all the trash which has accumulated, he built himself a base. Built concrete floors slabs. Put on them what I need. Rurelec. And all the trash was gone by itself.

Then subjected his weapon, scrufty new and same with Bron'ka. Vasby and the trash vanished.

z.s. That would be a building in the camp and save as a single scheme that would then make camp at another place and not rastavlyaet again, there is construction, there is a tab one of the first. The saved diagram. There play around with the buttons you will understand how everything works. Note that the blue save into the scheme.

z.s. 2 All that you build on the base, it then disappears and re-spend resources on buildings will not need. So build yourself different varieties, Homo of them that sweete. And trash will not.

P
PeroAlxp 06.01.20

m1ch43l.60
I have a question about boxes (supply of goods wood, aluminum ....). How it works. What happens if I scratch delivery? This will reduce the total weight ?

for example, 10 steel = 1kg. Make supply 1 box steel. It will contain 10 of steel, and weight is the same as 1 kg?

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
z.s. 2 All that you build on the base, it then disappears and re-spend resources on buildings will not need. So build yourself different things, then one that sweete. And trash will not.
But this applies only to the personal database. I tried to capture workshops, but through overuse in the game, they are unoccupied or seized by other players, and everything in them were built is lost. But maybe I missed something, will check if menu saved.

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

PeroAlxp
I do not remember, at craft shows and how much weight you need on it components. But the heavier goods, if the steel weighs 0.01, the box on which takes 30 ed, weighs 0.7,but I have a hard perk to the weight of rubbish, but it can be sold, and not all stations have the workbench crafting ammunition.

B
BlackTigerTK 06.01.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
For all the trash which has accumulated, he built himself a base. Built concrete floors slabs. Put on them what I need. Rurelec. And all the trash was gone by itself.
So the construction budget is limited too! And turelli particularly hard eat it! I imagine a house made of wood was built a few workbenches, the light did to the roof of the turrets a few - the band's budget is nearly full.

c
callmegod 06.01.20

All traders have a common purse. It is useless to jump on the stations. Checked. MB 1 time a day restock caps, maybe less, I don't know.

b
biff tannen 06.01.20

That is, do not get to hoard stuff? Um, Then I don't see the point, something to build etc., just a few benches and began to drink enough. IMHO

b
biff tannen 06.01.20

The recipes you find gradually that we do not need, you may need later. And have to run around collect new stuff that you've already sold 50 times.

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

callmegod
I somehow other traders cap is not lost, though I don't often look to them and don't use fast travel, it's also possible that it depends on the region.

m
m1ch43l.60 06.01.20

biff tannen wrote:
That is, do not get to hoard stuff?
And why did it save? I see no reason to hoard stuff and covers, because the dealer is little that is interesting, and trash constantly accumulates.

i
iPSHiK 06.01.20

Sales, not all merchants the same limitation. That's 200 caps, the robots at the stations and cities, then walks the super mutant Grem, can he shake off another 200, in the hotel Greenbrier still a lot of traders, there is still 200. I think probably there is somewhere another place. Maybe it goes by district. Because I got in Chigir and went to the station to sell the stuff, and there was again 200, but this still needs more testing) and the re-drawings and all sorts of simulators good players shallow levels to throw, only with prices is not a Greyhound)

l
lmperatorPC 06.01.20

No. The developers of this game - razumeti not for years, so they put a limit. Why? Yes, because you suffer.

k
krll 06.01.20

Ah, 200 caps definately districts are divided, but it is not yet clear exactly where the border.. 2-3 zone exactly is different.

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

krll wrote:
Ah, 200 caps definately districts are divided, but it is not yet clear exactly where the border.. 2-3 zone exactly is different.
Not by districts, and factions. Found so far 3 types of different - trade-bots, Rescue, Raiders, and it seems like the bot Enclave in Winterspring resort at the station. The idea is that more needs to be vendors at the Brotherhood of steel, Free States, etc.

All the boats in fractions purse General. Reset = every day.

k
krll 06.01.20

Well, the areas of the factions of the fact there is no difference - about the same speech. It would be good on a map with clearly marked areas to draw it.