3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krll 06.01.20 09:47 am

Where to sell extra stuff? (Fallout 76)

Don't tell the players :) Under the mean stuff that absolutely nobody wants - and vendors at the stations absurd limit to 200 coins... And this dial is still not updated if they have to buy something... nonsense.
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimusiG 06.01.20

krll wrote:
Well, the areas of the factions of the fact there is no difference - about the same speech. It would be good on a map with clearly marked areas to draw it.
Well as well no? Rescue bots is on stations both up and downstairs. Look at the map https://fallout-76-map.com/ - merchant.

-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

do I understand correctly: what if the stuff to do the goods, it only for sale? And they weigh more than the trash?

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

-MODEUZ wrote:
do I understand correctly: what if the stuff to do the goods, it only for sale? And they weigh more than the trash?
Wrong. Trash from cargo is also used automatically when crafting. They usually weigh the same as the items individually. The only exception is the loads of Acid - it weighs a third more, while aluminum and lead, 50% less. Here is a table => https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WjWGNTadalTRvtG1MzzFqGVQ3YOWv5QgnurmNyudPZM/edit#gid=0

R
RazD0R 06.01.20

DimusiG wrote:
They usually weigh the same as the items individually
it is not so. or not at all. items individually weigh much less than the trash. For example, steel Bank understands steel scrap. Weight decreases as well. Thus when accumulated 10 units of scrap, it can be Packed in the delivery, the weight even decreases. when the cache did not have enough space (about 300 kg of shit), I dismantled for parts. Then again, not fit. I repacked in the delivery. BAM, freed up more stash space. A place in the stash, by weight, (there in the bottom corner and says xxx/400kg).

-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

MLE, so what's the point to compress the material in the cargo?

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

RazD0R wrote:
it is not so. or not at all. items individually weigh much less than the trash.
It was about the packaging of items in cargo, not on dismantling found items into components.

-MODEUZ wrote:
MLE, so what's the point to compress the material in the cargo?
I wrote above - packing of Aluminum and Lead, just saves weight. The rest makes sense to pack only for sale vendor bots.

k
krll 06.01.20

DimusiG
OO and how to determine kata to whose faction applies a bot?

v
virtyworld 06.01.20

wow, you got problems! I'm 30 minutes gathered full kzt51. and T45 with a bunch of batteries. and it's not cheating. just did exit to desktop and go back inside.normal relog. throws you to another server, where the merchant 200 caps again! wow,right? but forever fail to do, number of servers is limited.

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

krll wrote:
DimusiG
OO and how to determine kata to whose faction applies a bot?
Well, some signed Vendor bot raider and Vendor bot Responder. Other - experimental or http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_76 to watch. Gradually updated info:)

virtyworld wrote:
normal relog. throws you to another server, where the merchant 200 caps again! wow,right?
Relog works with power armor and loot is checked. But with the caps - not a fact. In the beginning I tried a dozen times recognoise - hell. Maybe bad luck, huh?

B
BlackTigerTK 06.01.20

DimusiG wrote:
Relog works with power armor
Works, but not quite:-) When connecting to the new server You can be on this where You have someone picked PA. Checked. Wrote off the forum - in the game there generate a local space for each player separately. Therefore, the principle of"first come, first serve.

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

Yes I do not argue. With chests, etc. - the same garbage.

But the lid from vendors not added after relog. It is easy to check. Write a bot of any fraction, for example, 123 of the cover. After relog this number will not change.

B
BlackTigerTK 06.01.20

DimusiG
They're kind of like are updated after a certain time. Maybe one day.

D
DimusiG 06.01.20

BlackTigerTK wrote:
They're kind of like are updated after a certain time. Maybe one day.
Exactly. Simultaneously with the reset of daily tasks at 17.00 Kyiv time, at 18: 00 MSK, etc.
People there just wrote above about the upgrade of caps after relogon, but it is not.