3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 06.01.20 09:49 am

And you're scared or not? (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

I decided a new subject to create...I think it will catch on here...well talk about TERRIBLE MONETAH GAMES when you your pants or Choate like that...
I personally play current yesterday, at the third level like right now...actually the game is already dumb, despite the fact that the beginning of the current.....that's the moment I most frightened...like on the third level, when you climb somewhere on the top floor, there is the Fennec type kerf laser flashlight, so there is next to direct is like alkanic with down the stairs to see there's still someone coughing, so I looked at me some fuck snatched right from below height of 5-6 meters there-nothing foreshadowed such an outcome from the innocent look down...I started to kolbasit I fired drobaša, but missed (was kolbasilo not a child)...chuvak he fell down in the course...but I streganona, pressed pause and went to drink water, eat and go to the toilet on the way...it was dumb...
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 06.01.20

You know, right now, on the 4th level, then, fucking, all tube, scary and creepy to walk!!!
And that moment, Yes , you're right, it was the worst moment in the game!!! I hope more will be worse!!!

[
[doktor] 06.01.20

Yes I hope so too....but kick...

S

I sometimes think that all died out, maybe we're alone here left???
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[
[doktor] 06.01.20

just a new topic...and the game new-here current-current out...the people have not yet joined...

H
Helen the Ripper 06.01.20

The game began to scare towards the end. (last two levels)
This was fun, but nothing more

l
lenant 06.01.20

People, be sure to play with headphones or normal stereo system! When I play with headphones, I'm dumb, but when there is (I have a simple 2 columns) is not terrible finally. Worst level - 8(school). There and the worst point will be, but about him I have to say, because some have not yet completed the game - it will be a surprise.

g
gamer23 06.01.20

I was in dear ears with sabuferami and to the fullest wykluczeniem sound....well...not scary scary...some where...some where slightly prepucial...and in General just wondering....in any moment the game can scare...but the fear passes quickly...there are places where really creepy...become them in the game quite a lot!=)))

[
[doktor] 06.01.20

well...worse is better...)))of adrenalingeladenen...=)))

S

right now I'm in the 5th Chapter, everything seems quiet and calm, I knew that uncle brown in a Department store, everything is calm and okay, and there are no drug addicts and homeless people!!!

[
[doktor] 06.01.20

that's what you think...on another forum topic j.b.e.z unsubscribed that the school is one of the worst places (if I pralno understand that you are there right now...but in all different...someone had fallen from the counter banks and he can not play normally and go...)))and someone current in very desperate moments think: not whether to go to sleep?)

S

and right now I'm in the 6th Chapter, 5th not very scary, the 4th was terrible!!!

J
Just Do It 06.01.20

It was really scary in 2 points. And to scare me is not very easy!!!

D
DarkenRAL 06.01.20

Gee-Gee. Mr. Tibbits.... I almost had a heart attack

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 06.01.20

Scary?!!
Are you kidding me?
It was fun!
And the last level and did the song.
A sort of romance, poignant.
Sometimes rock-n-roll.
For some reason I remembered the Blood...

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 06.01.20

Hmm...Last mission doesn't it was funny:-)But damn,kapets,otvechu,was ONE TIIIN moment BUT what a MOMENT..Rrrrrrr....When you skachet find the body...When you need to sfotografirovat this face,and then on to**y..Oh it was something I struck out(exaggerate:-))Not true horror..but vostalnom so-so,not well doesn't it was in addition,but this moment I remember:-)

t

Yes, it was great!
I already jumped on a chair.
I still remember the mannequins that surround you in a tight ring, feeling strong!

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 06.01.20

Yeah finally tin mine in this round,there are moments where you are supposedly via wire perillaseed and BAM,you fell down the excavator,also pridumali cool...

t

I remember.
I'm a little fucked in this place:
at the bottom runs the people, and escalators 2...
If worn on these ladders, and dodging pricks, they'll kill each other, and only one remains, which you and punch you with pleasure between the eyes))))
Although...
in this game, too good a fight to allow someone else to take out your enemies.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 06.01.20

Right))))is Not real,the moments are,that's just the 2nd part of the wakes or not,XS!

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 06.01.20

Hah.I remembered them as types of besace of hahahahahhahaa...kapets yelling kapets...