3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 06.01.20 09:49 am

And you're scared or not? (Condemned: Criminal Origins)

I decided a new subject to create...I think it will catch on here...well talk about TERRIBLE MONETAH GAMES when you your pants or Choate like that...
I personally play current yesterday, at the third level like right now...actually the game is already dumb, despite the fact that the beginning of the current.....that's the moment I most frightened...like on the third level, when you climb somewhere on the top floor, there is the Fennec type kerf laser flashlight, so there is next to direct is like alkanic with down the stairs to see there's still someone coughing, so I looked at me some fuck snatched right from below height of 5-6 meters there-nothing foreshadowed such an outcome from the innocent look down...I started to kolbasit I fired drobaša, but missed (was kolbasilo not a child)...chuvak he fell down in the course...but I streganona, pressed pause and went to drink water, eat and go to the toilet on the way...it was dumb...
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 06.01.20

The scary thing is scary, but not so well ;)

D
DieD23 06.01.20

Yes. very!

W
World 06.01.20

While the second mission in the underground pass. Playing in the headphones. Nothing bad noticed(except for the ugly graphics) .Like quenching the homeless. A blow with a tire iron, kicked in the stomach and control with the hands.

A
Arigo 06.01.20

the game is scary but interesting as Silent Hill

a
atmaROZ 06.01.20

When the horror is diluted indescribable -ur-R-R-R-R-R-R-e-eya!!!.....-Cry regular garbage,cut down with a stun gun again valissa under the seat,which just hid from fear,when you almost fell down the stairs piano. But laughter is your kind of Jumpy,tense,looking around,because you know that there are no safe places that he was not alone....Yeah,that's some bad noises around the corner....W-u-u-u-u-u-t-s....What crime authors? For the PC there is no hint of a sequel.

D
Dr.Doping 06.01.20

very few played in the horror, this play was terrible. (The game took place two years ago)

P
Pigling 06.01.20

Mr. Tibbits....

P
Pripoy 06.01.20

Yeah....the game has a lot of dumb moments, but it was especially scary in the mansion in the basement. Down there is silence, only the creaking of the ceiling and noises, but suddenly the creature flew, and I just in the dark do not understand how, then fucked hand with the mouse somehow spontaneously flew....hit the pause button...drank tea, went on and on....damn since niche besides Amnesia so not hitched. Very annoying was that portal-2 released the current console, I waited more than 4 years and there you go, I Ah..ate.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 06.01.20

Yes, Yesterday reached the Department store where the mannequins I Hate mannequins now...

l
legusor 06.01.20

I still shkolota playing when the game just came out on the pitch. pants shitting fear, even before the middle is not reached. passed the game already being older. very good story, unlike the second part, which was published the infamous.

B
BioGen 06.01.20

Locker school and bad ending, that on these points especially susceptible may deviate in different light))