3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20 10:07 am

Should I take Xbox One for series Red Dead Redemption? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello! Should I take the Xbox One? There is already two parts of this series (except for red dead revolver), but after reading reviews, I learned that this console is blamed by all and Sundry. I'd rather take the PS4, but to play the original red dead redemption need not available in Russian PS now. Do you think it's worth it?
27 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikitazaza 06.01.20

But what's the point? Pass, and then probably lying on the shelf will be, or will have to sell for a smaller price. Whether because of one game are spending? It is better to take the console with lots of exclusives, and the first part on YouTube to view. But in General it's your business, if you have the money and want to play, then take it. The above is just my opinion and yours may differ. Notice that in rdr1 even subtitles there)

n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

Nikitazaza
Shta? there is no subtitles? What is this? Or did you mean there is no localization?

D
Demon59901 06.01.20

nikita.chel9674
Conventional or's definitely not worth taking. Only if X.

k
k1lod 06.01.20

Better get that playstation. There you will receive in addition also a bunch of masterpiece ekzov from Sony.
DDR 1 on the 4 PS of course not, but trust me, this game is far less developed and the gameplay and story than the second. I wouldn't have to play it makes no sense. If you want to know what the outcome of the fate of the remaining members of the gang, look on YouTube walkthrough.
But as a console, PS4 is much better than Boxing.

n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

Demon59901
and how is it different from the original, graphics and price only?

k1lod
To whom as, but on YouTube I have to go through these games I will not

D
Demon59901 06.01.20

nikita.chel9674
If you mean S, then the price support films in 4K and HDR added. Graphics – no.

G
Garry3Fingers 06.01.20

Buy ps, pass the second part and ekzy Sony, and then if the desire is to complete the first RDR to remain, buy the x box. You almost universal konsolschikam ng, bakers will be you to avoid.

G
Gauguin 06.01.20

For the sake of one only of this series is to take Xbox One X.

B
BezNika1 06.01.20

And I'm thinking should I take my PS4 a second time ? old sold
the best exclusives until 2016 has passed
And that I don't know how many there exclusive still from 2018 to 2020 sunset ?.

That's only because The Last of Us 2 and want.

L
LexHaze3.0 06.01.20

If you choose XBox, the usual Boxing and slimka just disappear, as RDR2 there at a measly 900p(or even 720p). Even on a normal 1080p Monica will experience discomfort. It is also worth noting the amount of smoothing on the boxes is not much, but still worse than on the Xbox one and plates X. And significant disadvantage-low quality shadows. Just turn on any video with a comparison of the graphs, and look at the shadows in the snow traces, but rather on their absence. So if you need it the Xbox, the usual and slim try not to take it. But Xbox one X is another matter. On it the picture looks prevoshodno. So either Xbox X or nothing

D
Dako7 06.01.20

If you take the console only PS4. I do not know how you have to be the only one that would take the console and even Juan. Just money down the drain. You take your PS4 and get GOV, HSD, Spidey, Detroit, same DDR + in the future, TLOU 2 and Des Strengen. Not to mention all these Exodus, the Anthem etc. In 2018 the PS4 is the most advanced device in terms of games, everything is there. Here to even think about, the console games are now the world's one point.
Don't listen to anything about any X, the picture will not be full, Yes RDR is better on the X it is a fact, but the fact that sinking Igor the same fact.

G
Grandshot 06.01.20

If you have a strong middling PC, at least, in the purchase of Xbox One reason no special. Better to pay attention to PS4.

k
kot942010 06.01.20

Grandshot
Fully agree.

R
Recruit_Main 06.01.20

nikita.chel9674
This translation is not official pirates

R
RikoChiko 06.01.20

You seem to know English well? Because the game without translation. Plus low resolution on the Xbox.

n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

Recochica
I don't think this is a huge problem

Dako7
But the big disadvantage of this console is the availability of PS NOW in Russia and the CIS (Weekly account will not buy in this case). On the box by the way is an analogue - xbox pass game, but there games are scarce in contrast to ps now. =)

T
Tanc2021 06.01.20

Nikita member you just don't understand they said buy a normal PC then Sony and point. do as said to the trembling creature :)

B
BezNika1 06.01.20

Tanc2021 wrote:
they said buy a normal PC then Sony and point
All right without a powerful PC to play normally. point point PT.

Let begins to collect with b.have i7 2600 at least.

n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

BezNika1
Tanc2021
Me new PC is not needed now

B
BezNika1 06.01.20

Hmm what are you then playing the fool?

Yes, you think b.DVD drives from Xbox 360 to buy and pass ?
Because of the hype of the return price on used.individuals wheels grew.

Yeah and play some Gears of War 2, Diablo III, Red Dead Redemption 1, it is easier to buy embroidered xbox360 and pass what you need from the junk and then sell. And disc sewn to the dam.

And the rest, and so will be released on PC, Even this RDR 2 if he is not Laden.
I , too, lit hype around one game.