3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20 10:07 am

Should I take Xbox One for series Red Dead Redemption? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello! Should I take the Xbox One? There is already two parts of this series (except for red dead revolver), but after reading reviews, I learned that this console is blamed by all and Sundry. I'd rather take the PS4, but to play the original red dead redemption need not available in Russian PS now. Do you think it's worth it?
27 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

BezNika1
Go go out, look. Like a Rockstar from announcing something, immediately around bomber starts on the subject PC, that this boiling already

B
BezNika1 06.01.20

That's why you made this topic ?
You're a sick Marketer

on the Playground create useful topics that relate to fashion , tips , editors, conservation. the passage, etc

But how did these consoles that were popping out all sorts of idiots Marketers are fluttering to no purpose.
Do not play others some H. Niu impose :(

In short, you're annoying me , shut the questionnaire topic.

Moderator delete it. or move the Shoutbox this garbage

n
nikita.chel9674 06.01.20

BezNika1
Lol I laugh, especially about useful topics, I this website for 9 years know. What makes you think that I'm a marketer? Ask anyone not already here? Although I'm not surprised :)

E
EZK 06.01.20

nikita.chel9674
The benefits of PS4's exclusives are highly optimized for this system. And the Xbox X more powerful than iron and for me personally, the gamepad. But still Boxing does not compare with a good PC. maybe all that goes on the Microsoft platform and goes to the Bakery. I like to play Forza on PC with a gamepad koroboksa. And keep the PS4 for games like Horizon, Ancharted, not yet released for the PC РДР2)))) and will soon drive the Last of AC2 and GOST of Tsushima. so I suggest Curling)

C
CrazyTactic 06.01.20

Of course we should take. Moreover, it online come out, play, so that hardly quickly on the shelf will go. Yes, and much better on a console to play multiplayer because almost no cheaters unlike PC.

T
Tanc2021 06.01.20

BezNika1
definitely agree fully embroidered box and wired joystick then joystick on the PC and Boxing to the country!

okay don't yell at him! just ask! what's the current PG, no)

K
Kosolapyi1 06.01.20

I personally when рдр2 anonsirovana bought BU. The first, scored. Now the second has passed, will again be dusting)
But I could afford it.