3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20 10:08 am

Tennis

In discussing this topic
34 Comments
Sort by:
[
[HookaH] 06.01.20

Match: Nadal - Federer, too, awesome match, great tennis players have shown. Now I watch 2 times, repeat...

......................... 06.01.20

yeah.. happy for Nadal, Roped sorry.. dude was crying.... it is possible to understand it. but honestly more like the game of Nadal and Verdasco. so here

D
Daniel-23 06.01.20

Champions go in Bangkok
The first racket of the world Spaniard Rafael Nadal and Argentinian Juan Martin Del Potro have confirmed their participation in the tennis tournament, Thailand Open, which will be held in late September in Bangkok, AP reported.

Last season, the Spaniard was also planning to be in Thailand, but due to a knee injury was forced to withdraw from the tournament.

"This time I'm in great shape and plan to show good tennis to fans of the sport in Thailand," said Nadal.

Occupying at the moment in 7th place in world tennis ranking Del Potro has not played this season since January because of a wrist injury. However, as already reported Eurosport.ru his recovery went faster than planned. Initially, the doctors thought that the US Open champion of 2009 will be back on the court in the best case to the very end of the season.

D
DEviLPr0 06.01.20

Nadal generally outstanding tennis player and one of our in Thailand will be able to play?

B
Barkulab 06.01.20

Who-thread knows about consoles to some of the participants in the Grand Slam tournaments?

I only know:
Q - has passed qualification for getting into the final stage
WC - Wild Card, the right to participate without qualifying (usually the invitation to the tournament from the organizers)
LL - Lucky Loser, has not passed the qualifying kvalifikacionnye but involved in case of withdrawal from the tournament anyone
LD - Last Direct last admitted member without any qualification

Don't know what it means - SR

M
MegaEga 06.01.20

Spartak champion!

S
Stas303 17.11.21

I love to bet on tennis. Nadal does not always bring good luck, but as soon as I choose another contender for the victory, it’s completely zero. The reason is not known. Maybe you should think about it and choose another bookmaker's office. Are there lucky ones among you in this business ?!))

E
Egor36 17.11.21

In my opinion, choosing a bookmaker today is not so difficult, you can find a lot of useful information on the Internet. Just pay attention to the reviews about the bookmaker. https://shans.bet Best bookmakers.

G
Genka03 17.11.21

Federer is a legend !!!

N
No_time_for_gaming 17.11.21

Andrea Agassi
who remembers this?

s
sanek7878asa 17.11.21

I remember a follower ! kapets how long ago it was ..

Z
Zamkadysh 17.11.21

The crown will make sports clubs beggars, although this does not threaten big tennis, as well as football and hockey, but this is not certain)).

B
Believer1 17.11.21

I think now everyone is playing and playing

M
Malikov Avdey 20.08.22

I found an interesting resource on tennis bets and cappers https://www.kapper-obzor.ru/stavki-i-prognozy-na-tennis-v-telegramm/ who share their predictions and opinions. Who cares - use it. I personally don’t bet on tennis very often, but maybe when it comes in handy))