3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostimilian 07.01.20 01:28 am

The original English voice (Portal)

Can you tell me where can I download the original voice acting to the Portal? I want to listen to Glados (and others) with the voice of Ellen McClane. ))

In the same subject and you can discuss the sound in the game.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

steam/portal/right-click panemu/settings/language - English/stim pumps portal english.gcf

K
Kostimilian 07.01.20

If I had litsensionnoje... However, it is necessary to think about the purchase. Spectrum, can you tell me how many eng.the sound for the Portal weighs in MB? And for HL2?

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

the portal 160мб
HL2 XS but Rusko weighs in at 800MB
pochityvaya vinrar-factor

L
LifeStream [Has left from 07.01.20

I also have pirates, but damn.

n
norcahek 07.01.20

decided a new subject not to create.
In General. I run on portals with eng voice acting and thought it would be great to teach Glados to speak may not like, but at least it looks like Ellen McClain. The most valuable, intonation, and voice (he, unlike Bukina localization enjoyable) to play of course will not work (very sorry) but you can teach existing stutter, and change the tone where it makes the original (as for example at the beginning before por Fagor dealer mucus graces depolar graces). to return the babies to their original turrets and not those of oak-metallicheskie voice... to change the timbre of centres of curiosity and cakemix (originally from cekemix low, the curiosity high gurgling Flanger)
in General everything is ready.
GLaDOS - 11.4 Mb
Centers - 5.4 Mb
Turrets - 6.7 Mb

WHERE TO SPREAD? there is a wish to check out?
can make a short demo in mp3

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

goodwork, lay on x

n
norcahek 07.01.20

here they are:
The Voice Of GLaDOS. now she stutters, laughs the voice changes as the original... almost:)
http://dump.ru/file/1508681

Change Temba votes cakemix and curiosity
http://dump.ru/file/1508781

Voice of the turrets from the original. English but the voice is worth it:)
http://dump.ru/file/1508834

to install copy in the same folder where is SAVE. unzip.
files change the voice of Glados lying in the folder sound/vo/aperture_ai
turrets sound/npc... and the folder script/

about results please tell

s
spectre from TM 07.01.20

right now, not to portal, but when there is a desire to re-will definitely check it out) fixed part of ticky-tacky beeches)

A
Alert 07.01.20

If anyone has the license Portal,then here it is all neobezatelno.Go to Steam then games, Portal, properties and change asvc in English and all.

n
norcahek 07.01.20

is free for license holders with relatively inexpensive Internet wanting a fully English voice acting.
I have a smooth hiccups in Russian) the voice of the turrets from the original.... I think that Bukin translated replicas of the turrets just ruined the experience. even in the comments saying we decided to play on the contrast killing machine with an innocent voice turned bright character Russian machine guns voice the same as the AI... when we first met I didn't understand who's talking to me Glasha or a machine gun. Besides, beech had translated only a dozen replicas of the 64 for example, in the Russian voice acting turret burns in the field of antiprotease like partisan silently, in the original it makes a nice sound))

L

norcahek will definitely try to play each voice.

n
norcahek 07.01.20

2LifеStrеam Asked to report sensations.
2spectre from TM can fill here?

L

norcahek sure:)

K
Keenahmee 07.01.20

Not sure if anyone my help, but the pirates voice can be very simple: download the sounds here http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=33756 (Glados and the turrets) and puts it in the proper folder with the replacement files.

S
Sairis1 07.01.20

I always try to play the game with English voice acting, the translation of many of the nuances are lost...

W
Wolk000 07.01.20

English voice weighs 164 MB, at least in lizochka in gcpse

D
Diamond00744 07.01.20

>> The Voice Of GLaDOS. now she stutters, laughs change the voice like the original...

Can someone this file to upload?

D
Diamond00744 07.01.20

You still alive?

>> Changing Temba votes cakemix and curiosity
And this file perezaleyte, Please.

M
Mr.Hossi 07.01.20

But damn,perezaleyte someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vano111ru 07.01.20

not creating a topic:
And where can I download RUSSIAN voiceovers?
or at least that the subtitles are translated?