3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 07.01.20 01:34 am

Do you respect other people's tastes?

The theme is still brewing-Naturavila, and matured in the end. The fans of The Cure are accused that they love them because the group is like Victor Tsoi. That Slipknot fans will call hard rock, that is a big piece of shit towards fans of Queen and Scorpions. Then Eminem will call shitty pop for what he Fichet with different shitty pop. The HorrorCore Hip-Hop will call not rap for the fact that there is not read about sweaty whores, vomit-covered cars and how bad the mugger in the morning, when last night with the guys drinking diluted windshield wiper. In General, to list many more th.

What do you think about the tastes do not argue, or this excuse shitty popsovikov? Whose music you respect from the one from which not listen? And for what respect? Or all tastes respect? Don't respect nothing but the Orthodox, they do not respect anything but their Orthodoxy.

Here's a quiz for you. Visual illustratsia. From your view at this image depends on the result:

[redacted]

Looked? Looked? Something skipped a beat? Then go:

1) If you agree with all three statements, then you are very tolerant, as you equally respect all genres, i.e. other people's tastes you respect this fact.

2) If you do not agree with at least one of the three statements, then you exalt one direction over the other, therefore, other people's tastes nifiga you do not respect.

3) If you do anything I do not agree, then th do you say, are you listening indiscriminately all in a row, all four are not lazy. Solid taste and promiscuity. Women you also like too different: from 8 to 80?

4) Well, if you managed to pay attention, what a piece of shit with pop even disdained to shit on the pavement (put daddy) and she turd all kind of atypical to poop, then you have the anti-popsovik. Respect and uvazhuha.
211 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dreadnought. 07.01.20

Quaker, you're in a non-standard shit?

R
RussianQuaker 07.01.20

Oh, Yes, the favorite destination for the same! :)

M
Metal Boss 0xE 07.01.20

I have no respect for other people's tastes only if they are shit.

R
RussianQuaker 07.01.20

You near who likes rock?

B
Black Label Society 07.01.20

love slavenko metallic
but if you look from the other side to pop music I can't stand her(namely that on the radio chase)

rap also can not tolerate

D
Dr. Strangelove 07.01.20

Gives coprophilia. Quaker, listening to the darkness.

R
RussianQuaker 07.01.20

Copro-substances is also still quite dark in terms of what you can see on the pavement :)

D
Dr. Strangelove 07.01.20

Here and I about the same. To listen run Moby.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 07.01.20

You near who likes rock?
What are you, near? I try not to check a box set with all sorts of subcultures, I'm over it.

B

To listen run Moby

cool stuff please

J
Jackson[x] 07.01.20

Do you respect other people's tastes? -I don't care. But sometimes you have to listen to shit, depends on the circumstances. It turns out respect...

K
Kotyara 07.01.20

I don't respect.

N
Nedra Chili 07.01.20

Not always and not all. Girls, listening to pop music and the other for Justin Bieber, I will not scold. But if the man listens to Dimabilan, TX or Timotea he same sectarian LGBT (lesbian-gay-unit-Tymoshenko).

x
xAndrewx 07.01.20

Not respect, because my tastes no respect.

D
D.Artist 07.01.20

By sabzh: I'm very tolerant, but some areas just
do not understand, try to understand in vain...

To listen run Moby
cool stuff please
Schito?!

But if the man listens to Dimabilan, TX or Timotea - he is a sectarian LGBT same
Why? If the person says he is a Russian rapper onli,
and listen Timothy, I respect him, Dima Bilan generally nyashka,
but Ranetki... the riser is the same?!

PS Quaker, please don't pour shit more
it is everywhere, we live in it, and produce...

A
Arguru 07.01.20

sheer Voile sracha.

R
RussianQuaker 07.01.20

I liked the philosophical statement about the pictures in the Shoutbox:

http://forums.playground.ru/talk/638570/?p=9

Диман94
30.10.10 08:58

The rock pile
Pop smeared a bunch
Rap something like sausage...
------------------------

Conclusion: rock is better!!!

B

To listen run Moby
cool stuff please
Schito?!

well, isn't it? one of the best in its genre

D
Dr. Strangelove 07.01.20

Well, first, your genre he is not, and secondly dull electrohouse DIY too. And with the head.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 07.01.20

Anthrax132
Favorite song of Brain Drill from the first album?