3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EAGauss 07.01.20 01:40 am

Save the game (Call of Duty: Black Ops)

Problems with saving? You are here.
Write your questions and suggestions on this topic.
85 Comments
Sort by:
d
dantesparda9 07.01.20

this is not saved((Cho I do?

N
Nkeyka 07.01.20

buy a license.. you'll have to save, press Esc - Save and exit..
Or F5 - quick save...

When you pass the mission - the game is automatically saved

S
Sasik845 07.01.20

People I have a License!
Not helps(((
When I go out ,and then turn on the game snogo need to start the campaign from the beginning(
what to do?

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

so now I do(because I have a constant lag and crashes) I reach a checkpoint saved and then exit the game I go and start the game with that control point and 5-10 minutes to play :)
PS if you have time enough to walk to KT

E
EGO.Indy 07.01.20

Айзек1995
This is a problem with steam cloud,it should be off.

S
Sasik845 07.01.20

And where and how it should be disable?
Write by step please!)

I
IntelXeon 07.01.20

Айзек1995, of course, I doubt that this will save thee, but worth a try!
Open Steam -> Steam -> Settings -> tab Download + CLOUD at the bottom untick the Steam Cloud

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

I wonder what to do that would not appear the inscription the hard drive has not enough space free 5 MB what the .... ? or at least that would have disappeared )

S
Sasik845 07.01.20

I disabled Steam Cloud does not work...(((

n
nagant47 07.01.20

threw away the saves, reinstalled the game,saves back threw this game they are not.
tell me how to get them back?thanks in advance

I
IntelXeon 07.01.20

nagant47, you just did it?

n
nagant47 07.01.20

Yes, exactly in the folder players

M
Molekulo 07.01.20

However. I have pirates, but save does not work on all difficulty levels except the most difficult. On the most difficult level and it works. Strange...

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

Molekulo
that does work ?

M
Molekulo 07.01.20

Well I'm here now )) Actually I don't work the checkpoint on easy difficulty levels, and the episodes passed remain open after restarting the game. And on the hardest difficulty and it works.

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

Molekulo
thank you I will try and departures every 5 minutes if you're lucky 8 minutes )

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

Molekulo
today I tried no shit )

T
TRANCIS 07.01.20

Hello)) for me its a problem. the pirates bought, installed, played the next day not run, I downloaded a crack from here, started but saves no, well, I think God is with them 4 missions and re-started to play and now as the game is not run all the time in the main menu there is no button to continue((( prijdetsja to press stories and from there for sure, Lado would be all right would be, but the checkpoint does not save((( tired already and considering that the game hangs every hour of playing(((

M
Mr.Kamb0dJo 07.01.20

TRANCIS
I have the same problem I put it on low graphics and every 10 minutes after reaching the K. T. I have hung knocked out and so on but I clicked save and exit and then from this point I started again and after 3 days I have already passed Call of Duty Black Ops.

T
TRANCIS 07.01.20

Mr.Kamb0dJo
generally sucks
PS for me, too, on the minimal