3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 07.01.20 01:45 am

Embassy lizards in the ARKS (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The question is: how to kill fire Negroamaro, really, that did not rise, because have already zae...right?? Tried to extinguish necroplasma and then kill them - no avail, still rise.
43 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Lebedev 07.01.20

I have 1 RESEDA constantly on the 2nd floor .. and the fire I'm all out

S
Shefula 07.01.20

Ivan Lebedev
Yes, and let RESEDA, most importantly, the garden to the portal to go through, do not have there right to put out)

e
enot_potaskun 07.01.20

I destroyed 2 mirrors in the portal, but the enemies still respawn, I missed something?

D
Demonarh 07.01.20

enot_potaskun
they need everything to break, and it is more than two

e
enot_potaskun 07.01.20

Demonarh
the fact of the matter is, I looked all over but found only 2 mirrors. How many of them there at all?

I
Ivan Lebedev 07.01.20

enot_potaskun
there their pieces 8 ))))

I
Ivan Lebedev 07.01.20

want to kill the maximum control charm knockouts and Pets on the mirror ... something like this... but the fight difficult fact

I
Ivan Lebedev 07.01.20

dillannox
no 1 will resurrect anyway . just get away from him

C
CEMENTATOR 07.01.20

You just need to remove the whole damn fire from the floor. To cast tornado, or like a sledgehammer when the earth lupashit someone with a melee weapon. or something in the same spirit. Read the descriptions of spells, it says always any effects besides damage fly.. Just clean the surface with a damn flame. And the lizards stop appearing. It's one hundred percent true, I personally did. The entire surface with goddamn fire to clean it is necessary.

s
sheikan 07.01.20

Ivan Lebedev
There zabagovanny a piece of fire on the second floor remains, which clean not (MB only if a tornado did not try). 1 cell of the cursed fire is inside the walls and, as one of the ways to stop spawn in the wrong place - put some object close to the wall (a candlestick for example).

e
enot_potaskun 07.01.20

Ivan Lebedev
I noticed that I have a 6-act just a ton of bugs, quests are almost all non-working, I have gegovska litsuha, God knows what all. If all 8 pieces should be just beyond the portal in the old arena, I got there, only 2.

K
Kind Ram 07.01.20

sheikan
I pulled out the piece of fire from within the walls to use a substitute surface out of school transformation. And Yes, I, too, hated it.)

a
alex1gr 07.01.20

Oh, and challenging game. Holy shit...

A
Alex_95 07.01.20

Much easier would simply be a Persian sneak quietly to the portal and all. When you pass a quest in a Nightmare, lizards in the Consulate will not.

a
alex1gr 07.01.20

reached the portal during the battle, he saw the portal, while the lizards were killed, the portal disappeared, this is a bug?

E
Emitent 07.01.20

There's easier ways than tornado, substitution)))) Poured all the fire and bless, and even small chunks of the wall disappear)))) Although I came to Tg that killing undead is already on the square))))

s
skaarj55 07.01.20

Corpses in the Loka where the battle is much not difficult to pull the source during the fight and bless the surface. The same damn skeleton moderates after 3-4 deaths (I have both) that, in principle, a bundle is done quickly.

r
raspisnoy1 07.01.20

Sevilla stealth -stupidly took all the Embassy put out a bookmark to a Tornado the whole damn fire then tightened the main gang and can fight all kicked....the only rollback sacla long....so sweep all Probl is not caused only 20 minutes of time lost

f
fontenua 07.01.20

and what, sobsno, the problem? I killed each of these lizards for 3 times and, after 3 deaths they are not revived. In the portal durgati the easiest way to control enemies, especially steers the horror of calling the inner demon loose in the moves to break mirror, I did this fight solo hero, no problems experienced.

I
Ilya Krisanov 07.01.20

I gave up the game because of the ARKS couldn't sell items to the handler that I had ket, it is difficult with the bosses very much, but when in the portal in the arena you have to beat full of p***** know how others are,but I just did tried to quickly disperse so they moved me and all together teleported the wendigo fireball curse what is the beam of fire which all the beats and I got minus 1-2 Persian, and every move Alexander madness all the throws, I even manage Persians can't just look how they kill in part 1 of this imbalance, despite the fact that I'm on 1 LVL above them