3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19 02:38 pm

Cheats (Insomnia: The Ark)

Gentlemen are cheaters - hackers but where are the trainers for the game?
64 Comments
Sort by:
f
fominviatheslav20 16.09.19

Maybe someone has a ready table for Cheat Engine cheats,help,nothing even in the manual for beginners.

m
maksus 16.09.19

fominviatheslav20
Yourself anything do change, but when you save the table and restart the game, run the table and at me it does not work. I don't know why, but if the game to make this script continue to play, turn off and turn on the script then everything is fine, restart the game and the script is not working.
In short, expect a finished script or a normal normal trainer...

W
WatchMyFail 16.09.19

flooded the table, waiting for approve

m
maksus 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
Throw in a PM plz
What's in the table ?

f

WatchMyFail
The trainer may not be.The game Russian may not even notice it...

m
maksus 16.09.19

fominviatheslav20
CODEX noticed, and I think others will notice. Сheathappens already did cheat...

f

maksus
Wait for it.

M
Morenso 16.09.19

in search of Vk ubati game titles and hit news. And you will be happy

D
D r O n 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
Throw in a PM please.

D
D r O n 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
If not difficult.

D
Deagle84 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
You have in the table is a function with infinite weapons,that is,to not break if there is a throw in PM pliz,and if not this function,you do not need, I have a table on another forum found,but there is no this function.
Just grandmother and bullets hacked at Izzy,he had long imagined them to have been hacked,but the function is not.

V
Valery_K 16.09.19

.. there is a feeling that those who broke, broke beta, not release. There are really two dropouts all was sought, and in the release at the first dropout is empty. And that's with the settings ALL in the art of Mani, and when searching in the Cheat engine additionally indicating all the possible ranges of memory

R
Ragday 16.09.19

Valery_K
Deagle84
D r O n
Should Float in Cheat Engine to put in the search and not 4 bytes... Breaks easily. Suggest breaking only coupons. Otherwise interest will disappear altogether. Played then much simpler. And Yes, I recommend to break the skill points, don't spend until at least b 5 points. Size also seems to float, and maybe double(double) If not look through All (All). The strength of the arms is broken but it gemorno. Flies from the reboots. easier to carry spare parts. After hacking skill points and full flow becomes bearable to play. ;) All smiles!

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

fominviatheslav20
Table is ready but it's on v0.4 although it features work lives) but not God mode and just quick recovery healthbars)

V
Valery_K 16.09.19

Ragday
I have a version of the game 3165949, according to Steam. So not looking for float and nothing else not looking for, nor Artmann nor Catenin. Empty on the first(!) the drop-out rate.
So was wondering if you broke the release version from steam with the latest update or not?
Or describe all settings Artmann, who used, in addition to EVERYTHING.

s
sesilben 16.09.19

Someone managed to hack skill points? Quality weight. And characteristics probably)
Coach in contact promowy only works endurance, ito trainer not working
If there are cheats table coaches who throw off the link or the files themselves in PM or something) I would be grateful

S
Samum2000 16.09.19

sesilben
8 byte number in the art of Mani.

M
Morenso 16.09.19

INSOMNIA: The Ark v1.0 Plus 12 Trainer in search of a hammer

O
Oleg19051996 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
Hacked via Artmane, first look for the values 2 4 8 normal and 4 8 point
Then I shared the coupons and sifted through unknown value, for example, I had 600 coupons, I have divided them in the 400 and 200, in General, weeded out the unknown decreased by 200 and voila, Artmann finds one value, change the loot as long as you and Gus

O
Oleg19051996 16.09.19

For those who can't hack to loot
Hacked via Artmane, first look for the values 2 4 8 normal and 4 8 point
Then I shared the coupons and sifted through unknown value, for example, I had 600 coupons, I have divided them in the 400 and 200, in General, weeded out the unknown decreased by 200 and voila, Artmann finds one value, change the loot as long as you and Gus!!!