3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KellGrin 07.01.20 02:31 pm

Choosing a new graphics card under percents i7 - 4771

Actually a subject, need help, planned to change his 970-Yu, because the map is really 4 years, hard to her new toys on the ultra is no longer drawn, are talking about full hd.
so actually in what a question - I was thinking to change to ti 1070 or 1080, but came across this resource:
https://www.dxdigitals.info/2017/04/podbor-videokarti-pod-processor.html
and he says my PERC will not open the card higher than regular 1070.
now everything is so sad? what to do gentlemen? change to 1070 because there is no choice, al lying it like that, and you can pick up something interesting?

motherboard if what I have here is this (asus z87-k):
https://stavropol.nix.ru/autocatalog/motherboards_asustek/ASUS-Z87-K-RTL-LGA1150-Z87-2xPCI-E-plus-Dsub-plus-DVI-plus-HDMI-plus-GbLAN-SATA-RAID-ATX-4DDR3_156866.html
23 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 07.01.20

In the acceleration and then you can take. Without overclocking I think not.

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

and the trouble is that the percents are not dispersed, the base is 3.5 in turbo mode it goes up to 3.9.
this is an improved version of the conventional protsa 4770, which without It - it is the first time that warming up too - so they released the finished version of the type - which 4771, its base frequency is 100 above. than the standard 4770 - and so , the acceleration it is deprived.

S
SonyK_2 07.01.20

KellGrin wrote:
...my percent will not open the card...
There is no such thing as detection - all will depend on the specific games. If in some of them the CPU will not cope with loading, the video card will be idle, i.e., failed to boot completely.

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

SonyK.
well, as I understand the term - that's what he means )
that is, some games will abut the ceiling of the processor and will be the excess resource ti version 1070.
here would be a real problem - because of price variation in cost of these cards at their current price, is negligible, but just to pay for the air - that is, a resource that in fact is not used, the same kind of silly)

in fact just canceled my pre-order on 1070 ti, just because of these doubts) do as if there are still some interesting resource on the subject, then happy would be honored, well, it is about processors, not new lines, because in an Internet a heap of tests and comparisons of the cards themselves - but that's where all processors are used the new series, so no General conclusions adequate for a week now can not do)

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

SonyK.
Take the video card and not think. You can always upgrade your PC in the future. In any case, FPS is the result of effective work of the CPU with the game engine. Yes, somewhere there will be problems, but no one stops to ship the graphics card the graphics part, including using DSR to increase the resolution.
I have a 4790 + 1080, while my list only poorly optimized origin and Odysseus stick to the CPU. In General, the 4771 is not very much inferior.
Do not invent problems. It'll be awesome. And there, later can dig, if not satisfied. In General, do not see any problems in most cases, especially when it comes to FPS = 60 / 75 frames.
PS well be a little underutilized, and figs with it (this figure is 15-20 percent high, then just go for 2.5 k - 2560x1440 or remove anything else OR lower temperature/noise will be the same excellent).
Acceleration, complete garbage, he will not give You many proven many times (to disperse to be able to have).

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
and you have the 4790 is also normal without overclocking? this is really a very useful info, if out to believe that the reference to percent and vidyuhi is it not enough for 1080, but if in practice all the rules, then it is not going to pay attention.
but assassins Yes, odiseya the first game in fact where have to full HD to have to lower the settings from ultra.
XS what is there to talk about their defense and how it seems useful, but actually for the test, download the pirates the origin - the graph is not straight and so much has evolved over the year and know on ultra settings my system is in the origin gives 50 fps. in the Odyssey, to keep more or less comfortable 45 fps had lower clouds and shadows to just high and the total textures to medium, the rest is entirely left to the max, and sometimes subsidence to happen in this Odyssey - if you believe the same in-game fps to samaritano. but I've looked test 2080 1080 ti against ti in this Odyssey, so Oh my God, she even these cards also manages to milliseconds to put up to 15 fps....

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

KellGrin
Spoiler
KellGrin wrote:
because the map is really 4 years, hard to her new toys on the ultra is no longer drawn, are talking about full hd
You ultra not included in THIS SCHEDULE. Ship the video card graphics. The problem is not the processor. Forget about these tests and enjoy the performance of the video card (do not hammer head, good processor). Yeah, they say that there is a processor that more effectively taxing the graphics card, they're squeezing EVERYTHING out of it, but then You need ultra and 60fps is the goal, and You reach it.
Overclocking is complicated, it is necessary to disperse the coupe system, not just poked the numbers of the processor. I'm not really that zanimala before, and then I got rid of video RAM you need to have very good to get profit with overclocking:
Spoiler
Intel, like AMD, and it has long been clear, is to gather with a good memory.
overclocking gave a profit to a single-threaded games, but You'd be surprised is any word of tunxi (unlikely - if You take 1070 for this game).
In General, well not enough to give You a bit of the CPU, conventionally, in one or two games from Your list (poorly optimized), BUT will safely remove the graphics settings and enjoy higher FPS and a new graphics card. And there, sooner or later all the same will go for the CPU, it is old, appears offers better performance, maybe AMD there washed down with a good ZEN 2.

H
Hanzo666 07.01.20

KellGrin
Don't listen to the sect of raskryvanie. It's a bunch of recent vegetables of pseudo and just extremely repulsed personalities.
Crazy theory on disclosure cards have long been refuted, and the link to the website where you read all this heresy - forget and never remember. There is only the concept of bottlenecking - when one of the elements of the filling of the PC slows down the whole system due to the fact that is obsolete and is not able to provide the user with the desired performance. Yet, your percent can well load is that the multiplayer battles or a new assassin, but it can be fixed with overclocking.
Buy 1080 and don't be afraid and especially don't listen to any garbage. When a man tells you about the disclosure cards percent - feel free to spit in his face.

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

thanks to all who wrote, ordered today 1070ti from msi, their gaming series, Oh like sure ASUS Strix to take, like my 970, but they are odd in the 10th generation began with 3 coolers to do it very long they have got, wouldn't fit in my system unit....

k
kwg24 07.01.20

KellGrin
properly done, I'd add, I percent i7 4770k and valaska 1070ti, everything works fine and pulls all the games on ultra

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

kwg24
at the end, map acquired, though from MSI still refused, took jetsam from firing - really 10 series they have been in the Feng Shui and metal plate and podsvetka (though to me it voosche not rattled, but there is okay) - in short direct expensive and ornate, but the buzz of course it is a monstrous system ohlala - it really is huge - and most importantly effective. card overclocking is not heated above 65 degrees, the fans there are working at 35% capacity in auto mode - at there is if PEEN manually configuring it all in the machine can be turned.

General map of course bomber, no doubt.

4771 but it was not taken to the full =))

this movie drove me into depression))))

Yes, it is clear that there 6700 overclocked to 4.7 gigahertz, Yes, it is clear there sho DDR 4 memory, most likely at the frequency of the 3200+, but damn it there 1070 ti produces 85 fps on average - not falling in the scene when the camera flies into the city...

my system with the same exact card gave an average fps of 70 units - that is, it is a de at the level of narisovannaya 1070, shame shame, Oh well)
in the end, these cards are now in stores are the same, and to collect the same on the test computer as it is already half of the comp, I had to change.

what I want to say - I never would have thought that the overclocking of RAM will be needed in the games, but Lord of yubisoft showed us that it's not useless crap, I have a memory from crucial - ballistics sport version - well, that is certainly overklokerskoy memory - but I have it like that all my life worked on a 1600 and even I as it is not thought that it will be useful when overclocking, but now came in handy.
with narisovannaya memory average fps gave somewhere 65 frames - and graphics on the tests was much more unstable, that is, the range of variation and vacillation was hopping - probably a cent absolutely agreed with this benchmark, but the memory switching at the frequency of 2 200 - significantly corrected the case - and average fps increased by 5-6 frames and the sharp dips of frame rate lost....

the origin was simply as a reference benchmark - well, that was able to dig in the Internet to compare, I don't get a jump in the potential card, and then play now in the Odyssey - there, there's identity, a stable 60 frames keep ultra in full HD is not out my system in the town of 47-50 fps to can sit up - so I had to lock the fps to 50 frames - in General it is not deadly, you can live, but as for your situation - you have a 4770 K - he in the acceleration you have 4 GHz takes exactly - a story is there something that should be 1070 ti, bottleneck percent of de on the frequency of slips) I'm sympathetic pomudrit with the acceleration the tires of his percent - well, there, Yes, generally the addiction, but still I have a multiplier that is locked, sho still had to do) actually managing to to percent of the given frequency under load at 3.9 GHz on all cores, I saw an average fps in the benchmark assassa more than 75 personnel - that is, at the level of 1070 ti not overclocked, but with such bachanalia system is extremely unstable - would not advise anyone to do it, he went back to the default settings of the bus after the tests, but it has become clear that working my PERC at a frequency of 4 GHz + then this would the map just enough well, that is in fact 1070 for ti - well that she worked more or less full needed percent 4790 K, as it is so short)

k
kwg24 07.01.20

KellGrin
Did not expect such an informative and detailed answer)
And any problem from your side too. If I have misled, I apologize
I 4770к not overclocking, at default frequencies, and any problem I did not notice, and about the assassin, specifically the Odyssey, read reviews of some people on this game, if I'm not mistaken, many it at the top-end hardware doesn't keep stable fps and sags, this is reason rather game developers and most optimization. About overclocking, I'm not a overclocker and there is nothing I can not say, but very interesting information).
But whatever it was 1070ti should behave on your system is better than the 970

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

KellGrin
KellGrin wrote:
the origin was simply as a reference benchmark - well, who was able to dig up in the Internet
Forget about the origin and Odyssey, they suffer from very poor optimization. I will tell You more, read:
1) https://www.playground.ru/blogs/assassins_creed_odyssey/modder_vyyavil_prichinu_plohoj_proizvoditelnost_odyssey-319867/ - the Modder has revealed the reason for the bad performance Odyssey
2) http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/proizvoditelnost_fps_razgon_odissej-968144/#comment-17678841 Performance. FPS. Acceleration. +Odyssey
Under the second item on my experiment. I went through the timings / subtyping and gained an average of +20 frames in the benchmark. You can do the same.
In the case, on account of the Origin, no need to get upset. Sure! This game is aimed at console and effectively uses the resources of the PC.

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

kwg24
No, no claims on the fallacy that you, I'm not repulsed by another head to be responsible for their decisions to pass on to someone)
In fact it make sense to take the usual 1070 and was not, as they are the same here as has correctly noticed, you can always load graphics, and play we mysterianism at 120-140% .

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Oh, you have a very interesting information. And could you tell what timings and sustaining put on DDR 3 RAM?
The only thing I could find on the RAM is that it operates at a frequency of 2 200 under the 1.65 v the timings of 11 13 13 31, subliming in auto mode, I understand that its default operation , in fact that's what I did and put.
But you just increase the timings from huge MB and I need something to try to PEEN??)

L
Luka_gg 07.01.20

KellGrin
I might tell illiterate or even wrong, but in fact it worked.
So. The primary timings are the ones that You listed, they increase not much, but 100% factory timings too high. For every memory you need to choose your timings. For example on my 2133 was 11 13 13 32 2T right now 11-11-11-28 1T And then, I guess tRAS = 28 you'll be able to underestimate.
Most importantly, these secondary timings. With them harder. Motherboard, if it sees an error, it suggests a value to adjust, so this helped. Reduce, check on stability, for example through IDA. However, do not rush to cut numbers much, because ahdu go can take time, don't know how much, for example 15 minutes of the test. He can take the test in the game and two hours later will hang indefinitely, or there was a departure. Let's go and stress test your memory is probably not the best solution for verification.
Not less important TREFI (dычисления average periodic refresh interval/ Not very true, but the more this value is, the less there % is measured, the delay or something),ideally this value is calculated. At 2133 I put 10360.
So too is the tRFC, the same as some of the area's appeal, the factory reading big underestimate to stable work.
Make benci, check the result in the game. To do better the second time around, i.e. first the bench in the Origin test drive, the second is a test game, numbers slightly larger and more stable.
I know that Reisen is calculator timings, but for Intel, no idea. So it was possible to take examples of them. Sangita gradually. To help, I personally can't. Certainly the memory and different numbers including. Try.

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the info, will test.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

KellGrin
quietly he chases ,2 PERC To no persecuted to 4+ ,the main thing that the mother allowed
put the multiplier in the BIOS х41 and be happy .4.1 MHz on the cores

B
BezNika1 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and be happy .4.1 MHz on the cores
it's for mining or what ? Why is Intel such frequencies ?

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

BezNika1
and they like that way? if it will give a few fps is already good .