3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spiny 07.01.20 02:35 pm

Worth the wait? (Fallout 76)

Well, who is waiting for the game? As I understand it the game will be coop. and invasion of other players(as in DS, VD...). And the game will be re-constructing. I wonder about the mods, as they will be. Game of the pavilions TES and Folic as I live a long time because of mods. I'm personally waiting for this idea, but the mod is interesting and what will be. I once defended watch dogs, because I liked the invasion, while others only complained that the schedule was cut and GTA coolest. The invasion campaign came up to police. I think if the chip with the invasion of mass will go, then maybe a new TES will already be with coop and invasion. Do you think it will ruin games like TES and Folic?
49 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.01.20

Spiny wrote:
I'm personally waiting for this idea, but the mod is interesting and what will be.
It is obvious that fashion as well as tools will be (why kill the goose that lays the Golden eggs,in this case, greatly extends the life cycle of the game and brings variety in all components),but the fact that the Gazebo was gone in an MMO is of course very sad,look at what level will the single part,if it is in the Board then it's not so bad,though in General it is still very sad,because the game of the Gazebo it was always a focus on a single.

G
Golova Niksona 07.01.20

If everything does not slide into a kind of Metal Gear Survive - I will wait. A judge at the 1.5 trailers don't see the point.

S
Spiny 07.01.20

saa0891
With mods that's the problem. Fashion can give a big +, but the game will drive players to each other. Will not be in GTA online cheater in the session all the kills?

T
TimurKhan 07.01.20

saa0891
About the mods said that they will only through their service(or how to call it). Most likely one piece will do online ,and then as usual ( like TESO).

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Spiny wrote:
Will not be in GTA online cheater in the session all the kills?
It's all hogwash (in the Board no problem with that),what this nonsense and made themselves developed.

TimurKhan wrote:
About the mods said that they will only through their service(or how to call it). Most likely one piece will do online ,and then as usual ( like TESO).
If they do then this is definitely the final death of the series for a very large number of fan base,for me that is for sure.

PS
Actually, all this is very sad that we are witnessing the death of such masterpiece series,Dragon Age,Mass Effect and now Fallout,leaving only Scrolls this shit to finish.

S
Slava Shavlak 07.01.20

Well, you will agree that once again scorched wasteland with the contrast something like Sepia nobody wants to watch. The super mutants and had to appear at once? From the tons of radiation,I understand.In General,people from the top correctly says that it is nothing to shout is not worth it,we only have a couple of trailers seen)

Z
Z126 07.01.20

Spiny wrote:
Game of the pavilions TES and Folic as I live a long time because of mods. I'm personally waiting for this idea, but the mod is interesting and what will be.
Heard somewhere that there are only mods approved by the developers , but maybe they can be installed manually(BUT I think this will only work in pirates).

S
Spiny 07.01.20

I'm here in folic 4 to this day. For all time enough of 714 hours. I like to build. Mods are a little pointed, but just suitable, Lorne fashion. Why so many vilify the 4th part...

Z
Z126 07.01.20

And the game... it is too early to judge because we know too little about her.
Spiny wrote:
Why so many vilify the 4th part...
Because it is very different from the previous parts and not everybody likes it.

S
Spiny 07.01.20

Z126
Though I didn't play the first part, but 3 was playing. Don't see a direct large differences from the 3rd part. Even the story about the search. There father and then son :) Made construction. Something new all scares to see...

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Z126 wrote:
Because it is very different from the previous parts and not everybody likes it.
And there are some strong differences in addition to construction from F3 and FNV (what mechanics and survival mode in F4 in better times),just wondering,well, unless we take the first two parts are from Black Isle Studios.

Z
Z126 07.01.20

Spiny wrote:
Though I didn't play the first part, but 3 was playing. Don't see a direct large differences from the 3rd part. Even the story about the search. There father and then son :) Made construction. Something new all scares to see...
saa0891 wrote:
And there are some strong differences in addition to construction from F3 and FNV (what mechanics and survival mode in F4 in better times),just wondering,well, unless we take the first two parts are from Black Isle Studios.
There are a few differences :
1 Dialogues
2 the Lack of karma
3 Great opportunities to improve weapons
4 a New system of relations with partners
5 a New system of SPECIAL
6 Change the power armor.
7 Endings previously talked about the consequences.

A
Anzhelika04 07.01.20

Lodurr wrote:
Said Madame trashed defending F3. )))
Sir you must have me confused with someone else. Part 3 I have no where defended. While Yes it is better as RPG, the parameters of the player that affect the game(although slowly), was the karma was a nice side-quests(the main story of course even that nonsense) . It is in this regard better than 4 parts, but much worse than new Vegas(which is ideal if you do not take into account the 1-2 part). Fallout 4 only stroitelsvo, good detail and history of locations can boast. As an RPG it's terrible .

R
RikoChiko 07.01.20

The story is even more primitive, the design world is lower due to the increased size of the card. Since the game is online oriented fashion will be supported only from the Creation Club, about the nexus will be forgotten. I will be glad if I'm wrong.

I
Ilya12433 07.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
why kill the goose that lays the Golden eggs
And you do that Todd Howard asked why it was when everyone was waiting for after the N/V that went to Trufanova, satisfying their expectation of the RPG-component that Palach in the new part will incorporate the best of the third part and N/V and thus will appeal to both old and new fans, in the end feed them sutanon with RPG elements masquerading as an RPG with poor kastomizatsiya build (which in fact do not, what is really there to build) and even more pathetic dialogues. As it does not hurt to admit the gazebo just do not care about the project and the expectations of the players, they stupidly exploit his name

g
gfcnjh3 07.01.20

Z126
What is a pirate? This game is firmly tied to the Internet, like Diablo III. Hacking is not be technically.

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Z126 wrote:
1 Dialogues
What exactly is wrong with them.

Z126 wrote:
2 the Lack of karma
So it had no effect,it is only your choice,and have charisma that allows you to pass in various ways,and to choose peaceful solutions.

Z126 wrote:
3 Great opportunities to improve weapons
This is for me the opposite plus,as they give scope for establishment of various weapons specifically for the perks and for themselves,and indeed it looks much more atmospheric under the post-Apocalypse,but the fact that removed the wear of weapons and armor at least in survival mode is a minus.

Z126 wrote:
4 a New system of relations with partners
What you are beguiled,quests, companions just significantly better at least than F3,and indeed teammates more and they are more useful.

Z126 wrote:
5 a New system of SPECIAL
Then as they say on taste and color.

Z126 wrote:
6 Change the power armor.
It just did what it was supposed to be,and that it differed from the usual armor,again, nuclear power is also a kind of roleplaying.

Z126 wrote:
7 Endings previously talked about the consequences.
Here I agree,the ending could be much more detailed.

I
Ilya12433 07.01.20

gfcnjh3 wrote:
Hacking is not be technically.
Hmm, somewhere I heard that...

S
Spiny 07.01.20

Z126
And this is all the disadvantages of the game or the pros? :) For me this is the 4th part of the rules, and if in detail, it is not so simple. Quests in General is not bad, but... the most annoying faction. All some fanatics about the world like only he thinks that building settlements. Some literally worship the radiation, others want to kill each other. No one thinks about the restoration of peace. In this folly the arbor as it is not changing. The plot is like and sets up the intrigue at first, but overall the plot is a... And changes in the gameplay, I think +.

Z
Z126 07.01.20

saa0891 wrote:
What exactly is wrong with them.
4 had more options and could persuade the interlocutor by using skills like science , repair, etc.
saa0891 wrote:
So it had no effect,it is only your choice,and have charisma that allows you to pass in various ways,and to choose peaceful solutions.
For example, the Fox could refuse to travel with evil characters. Well, it showed the developers of rightness of choice. I can't say good or bad impact on the game of her absence.
saa0891 wrote:
This is for me the opposite plus,since you give just to create different weapons specifically for the perks and for themselves,but the fact that removed the wear of weapons and armor at least in survival mode is a minus.
And I said , that is a minus? Maybe there are players for whom these improvements are all complicated...
saa0891 wrote:
What you are beguiled,quests, companions just significantly better at least than F3,and indeed teammates more and they are more useful.
I mean ,now that they approve/disapprove of your decisions ,as far as I know, you can refuse to travel if much to spoil relations. But before they (not all) were indifferent to your actions. Someone it can hurt.
saa0891 wrote:
Then as they say on taste and color.
Well, Yes. Many did not like the simplification in this system.
saa0891 wrote:
It just did what it was supposed to be,and that it differed from the usual armor,again, nuclear power is also a kind of roleplaying.
This change does not allow to use power armor (for a long time , and in the beginning it will cost very expensive). For example in Fallout 3 in the beginning it was possible to obtain (DLS simulation pass immediately after leaving the shelter) and use this miracle of technology throughout the game without any problems.+ According to Canon it should work more than 100-150 years without maintenance.