3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 07.01.20 02:38 pm

Mentions of the rapper Eazy-E GTA SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Almost all know the famous image Lance Ryder Wilson pictured with RAPPER Eazy-E (he's dead :_( ). Here are the main similarities of RAPPER and CHARACTER :
1. In the mission Robbing uncle Sam Ryder asks CJ'I Tell me, CJ, why didn't I finish high school ?. As you know, Eazy-E was kicked out of high school .
2. As you progress through the game Ryder is dying, but not from AIDS (as Eazy-E).
3. As you progress through the game Ryder begins to sell drugs to gangs. As you know, after expulsion from high school by Eazy-E began to earn by selling drugs.

A hint of the album the RAPPER : if you buy the pizza in the pizzeria, once the seller say Cheasy Does It. The first album Eazy-E is Eazy-Duz-It.

And what a coincidence you noticed ? Write about them here.

We will remember him

† Eazy-E †
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaccerOne 07.01.20

Personally, I almost noticed nothing, but postorayus you well !

S
Stasyano 07.01.20

I noticed the appearance)))

But if chesno. you all probably already noticed) there is nothing more Just and to be like - voice razyne, izi didn't kill anyone...But here's the similarity: both were full friend, Ryder's, big smoke, and easy And ice cube)))

_
_DaVe 07.01.20

The topic is really comprehensive, so let's going to discuss here the mention of the stars in the game at all.

PS Eazy-E. R. I. P. (7.09.63 — 26.03.95)

k
kerm68 07.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

G
GTAman 07.01.20

Wow, really, Ryder almost an exact copy of Eazy-E.

E
Egor_Pskov 07.01.20

Very similar to Ryder.

U
Untitled__ 07.01.20

I'm in shock... just one person!

k
keySTOER 07.01.20

Yeah!

D
DevIL667eXe 07.01.20

Very similar to Ryder.

Rather rider like him))

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Very similar to Ryder.

Not Eazy-E is similar to Ryder, and Ryder similar to Eazy-E. :D

G
GunslinGa_MZ 07.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 07.01.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl, the rapper is Ryder.
What about Eazy-E happened? Why he died at the age of 32 years?

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 07.01.20

Shephard
He's like AIDS was, if I'm not mistaken.

N
N1KO 07.01.20

In the first message is it?

In March 1995, Eazy-E was hospitalizovani with suspected asthma. However, the final diagnosis was much more serious — AIDS. The disease was in the advanced stage, and as the rapper was getting worse. March 26, 1995, ten days after hospitalization, Eric "Eazy-E" Wright died at 32 year of life. A year later he released his last, unfinished album, "Str8 Off tha Streetz of Muthaphukkin Compton". wiki (c)

k
kerm68 07.01.20

The topic is really comprehensive, so let's going to discuss here the mention of the stars in the game at all.

Well, for example the RAPPER Mad Dogg from GTA SA this is a parody of RAPPER Snoop Dogg.

S
SOAP GAEMS 07.01.20

Th fall I do not see them absolutely nothing in common except Dogg at the end

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Th fall I do not see them absolutely nothing in common except Dogg at the end

Not Russian, please.

V
Vashe Velichestvo 07.01.20

I think Eazy-E has earned major fame thanks to the rider from the game, not his talent of a rapper. But fans of the genre know better.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

To be honest, I first played GTA SA, and then (on this forum) found out about Eazy-E. Well, I sootvetsvenno pulled ... And before that I was interested in the life of Shakur.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 07.01.20

I think Eazy-E has earned major fame thanks to the rider from the game, not his talent of a rapper. But fans of the genre know better.
Because of this, he gained fame only in the 21st century