3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kerm68 07.01.20 02:38 pm

Mentions of the rapper Eazy-E GTA SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Almost all know the famous image Lance Ryder Wilson pictured with RAPPER Eazy-E (he's dead :_( ). Here are the main similarities of RAPPER and CHARACTER :
1. In the mission Robbing uncle Sam Ryder asks CJ'I Tell me, CJ, why didn't I finish high school ?. As you know, Eazy-E was kicked out of high school .
2. As you progress through the game Ryder is dying, but not from AIDS (as Eazy-E).
3. As you progress through the game Ryder begins to sell drugs to gangs. As you know, after expulsion from high school by Eazy-E began to earn by selling drugs.

A hint of the album the RAPPER : if you buy the pizza in the pizzeria, once the seller say Cheasy Does It. The first album Eazy-E is Eazy-Duz-It.

And what a coincidence you noticed ? Write about them here.

We will remember him

† Eazy-E †
48 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 07.01.20

Well, for example the RAPPER Mad Dogg from GTA SA this is a parody of RAPPER Snoop Dogg.

No. If you think that if he had the nickname Dogg, then this is definitely a parody of Snoop Dogg'a? And why, for example, on Nate Dogg'a parody of?

Never noticed it talent. Can explain?

He has a special recitative.

I think Eazy-E has earned major fame thanks to the rider from the game, not his talent of a rapper. But fans of the genre know better.

Because of this, he gained fame only in the 21st century

OU know, if you do not know please do not write anything. He was the founder of the iconic group N. W. A., which included including no less popular in our time Dr.Dre and Ice Cube.

G
GTAman 07.01.20

In:

From here: http://rap-unit.com/forum/36-54-1

M
Molekulyarnyy Dyadko 07.01.20

Sorry for him =(
I think Eazy-E has earned major fame thanks to the rider from the game, not his talent of a rapper.
Do you think he began to love only because of the game?... -_____-
Don't know him I certainly haven't,BUT maybe he's really good,if he devoted the whole character with one main key.I think he would have loved to see his face in the form of Ryder,though of a negative character.

P. S. † Eazy-E † R. I. P. (7.09.63 — 26.03.95)

S
SANEKK 07.01.20

If you live in this time and listening to 50 cent and eminem, don't think that in 20 years they will be listened to. There will be new rappers, and will hear them. So it was then. At that time listened to him. But right now I forgot.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Eazy-E is now looking at us =)

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 07.01.20

and easy And ice cube
Correction! Dr. Dre, Ice Cube wasn't fat.

R

Eazy-E is now looking at us =)
Such bastards as Eaze-E do not fall in Adam. ! ! Though he was a good singer, but as a person.... It does not even include in the category of barnacles.
And even here live some seagulls. How can you embarrass Eazy?! This is one of the founders of rap, and you say.... He was along with the Ice Cude and Dr. Dre the founder of the greatest rap group N. W. A! ! !

G
GTAman 07.01.20

Though he was a good singer, but as a person....
And what's he done? Well, except for the drug trade?

C
Cynic 07.01.20

Once on the forum mentioned that he (and rider) is often thrown friends.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

R

In addition to the crimes he did: I Used narkotiki was zloupotreblyat alcohol was a fornicator (which is only the death from HIV infection), well, etc in General, you understand that such people do not face with the Lord.

k
kerm68 07.01.20

Everyone has their faults ... was, is and will be ...

M
Mikku 07.01.20

Yes, most likely a lot of what just it is officially nobody came.

S
Shpolmozavr 07.01.20

Yes, in General this is his prototype!

k
kerm68 07.01.20

In General, the man is right.

[
[russ]ice_phoenix 07.01.20

Rider prototype Eazy-E, I've even noticed that the big smoke like the person in the Notorious Big and Sweet very similar to Ice Cube

G
Gradus36 07.01.20

on the contrary the fool HD

g
grovest2010 07.01.20

What are you arguing? In Wikipedia, everything is written in detail.

I
Igor Las Venturas 07.01.20

I was very surprised that rider is very similar to izi I. I almost from the chair fell.