3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Raixs- 07.01.20 03:28 pm

The appearance of max what do you like best? (Mad Max)

For a long time, the face of Mad max represented only one actor is Mel Gibson. But most recently there are two candidates: Tom hardy and a virtual Max of the same game. If these two rookies to push Mel Gibson or such attempts are still in vain? Also, you will notice that all three of max are quite different, playing the same character. I have to say that Max from the game was quite decent. In terms of voice and character.
In General and share your opinion)))

PS Yes, I know there are arts, comics, low-budget short films and all they show still more variation max. But in my opinion, Canon will have to consider these three. And of course, the most canonical will remain Mel Gibson)))

Mel Gibson
Spoiler

Tom Hardy
Spoiler

Mad Max
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Raixs- 07.01.20

I think that George Miller did a pretty interesting move, and it showed the situation where Max is not the only hero. Yes, many expected that he, as in the previous 3 parts, will be the center of everything. Don't care what he seems to be a common man, everyone was waiting for what he alone will destroy all their enemies with shouts and fury, and the local Chicks who worshiped him and marveled at his coolness. But no. For some reason the Director decided to max Interceptor smashed, and he himself was chained and thrown in a cage.
Guys, there is still two films. George will have time to return to the old max and make him the Central character. Yes, damn it, made a film the same Director. Not some random fan of post-Apocalypse. Not one of his relatives. He decided to take the 4th film in his universe! Yes, the film is called Mad Max. But surely you weren't interested in the characters Furiosi and NAKS? Really bad thing is that once the Director decided to pay attention to someone else? Always in all the movies, even the 3rd was very memorable characters, but they do not focus. Especially on the villains. Unfortunately, Joe suffered the same fate, and it died, so nothing really and not making.
In General, Road Rage on Furiose, or about Max, who decided to try to survive a bunch of other people... not for me to decide. But that movie was fucking, you got to give him that. This movie really overshadowed everything that came out this year, especially with all the computer action.
Wait For Mad Max: A Wasteland. There we'll see. Importantly, with Miller nothing suddenly happened.

PS still, I liked that the new max has decided to make the hallucinations and stuff like that. In the old trilogy he quickly forgot about his family. Even in the game, Max always looked into the faces of their relatives in the pictures and the first thing put it back when you returned the car.

F
FixControl 07.01.20

Games Max is a bit similar to Gibson's, if not to sculpt his beard and other trappings)

R
Ragday 07.01.20

Mel!!! and only Gibson!!!

A
Alexam850 07.01.20

Game Max looks like he would have to look in the new movie. It is the person and the figure is close to Mel Gibson, and if they make another film about max, the appearance of the game would be perfect.

M
Marongo 07.01.20

of course best of all Max Gibson, although the image of the game in something similar to it...and in the latter film first thought that Gerard Butler will be filming)
Spoiler

K
Kaylet 07.01.20

Yes without a difference... of course, if in the road rage in the game was Mel Gibson, it would be fun... me and Tom hardy the film is watched, and the game rolled...

N
Nefesh 07.01.20

Mad max