3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Raixs- 07.01.20 03:28 pm

The appearance of max what do you like best? (Mad Max)

For a long time, the face of Mad max represented only one actor is Mel Gibson. But most recently there are two candidates: Tom hardy and a virtual Max of the same game. If these two rookies to push Mel Gibson or such attempts are still in vain? Also, you will notice that all three of max are quite different, playing the same character. I have to say that Max from the game was quite decent. In terms of voice and character.
In General and share your opinion)))

PS Yes, I know there are arts, comics, low-budget short films and all they show still more variation max. But in my opinion, Canon will have to consider these three. And of course, the most canonical will remain Mel Gibson)))

Mel Gibson
Spoiler

Tom Hardy
Spoiler

Mad Max
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
E
EdwardKruger 07.01.20

Of course Mel Gibson, the face max which has grown)

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.01.20

Only One Mel
Spoiler

S
Sakvo 07.01.20

Gibson and only Gibson!

B
Boss_Timurchik 07.01.20

Mel Gibson

D
DanielRt 07.01.20

Everyone likes Gibson in this role, and I hardy.

p
pekabir 07.01.20

hardy is too similar to Cockerel. Gibson is much more brutal guy

N
Norman Bates 07.01.20

Of Course Max Gibson. In the second place to Max out games, yet by its nature it is closer to the original. But Max hardy doesn't particularly like. Tom hardy gorgeous actor, but his Max is too crazy, strange as it may sound. And speaking purely on looks, and here in the first place, Max Gibson, just because it grew.

s
slipknot326 07.01.20

I Gibson movies about max did not like it, though, and I love this actor. they are not disclosed, the new is much better, but externally, but the game is more like the character in the new film.

B
BioGen 07.01.20

Undoubtedly Mel,it is more suitable for the role of max than hardy.

N
NDes 07.01.20

Me as an actor like Tom hardy, but Mel Gibson is a Classic.

H
HECKCER 07.01.20

Gibson and point.

Z
ZzzRed 07.01.20

Mel Hardy Max

k
kriptonec 07.01.20

Chalk with Plaster

V
Vyxyxol 07.01.20

Canonical Gibson, of course.

N
Nemezis 07.01.20

Norman Bates
Tom hardy gorgeous actor, but his Max too crazy

Tom hardy mad? Yes Max him - just a block of composure and balance. He is not mad, that's all. In the film, the fact, including Furioso, wives and even attendants with guns, one Max is a normal guy. This is actually I did not like in the new movie.

X
XBoy360 07.01.20

slipknot326
they are not open, new much better
Funny, considering hardy as Max is generally not disclosed, as the hero, no background is behind him.

l
lookaway 07.01.20

hardy norms of the actor, but Mel decides.
game max no. some of the average person without charisma.

N
Norman Bates 07.01.20

Nemesis
I judge by the first meeting of max and Furiosa and hallucinations. Then Yes, he becomes cold-blooded. But so-and max Gibson was not particularly violent, well after the events of the first film.

N
Nemezis 07.01.20

Norman Bates
Razumnosti may not only temper to show. Razumnosti first max in revenge, the desire to take revenge at any cost, even his own life. Ie he is a person with nothing to lose and do not care what happens to him. It's pretty crazy.

While the hero is hardy to lose, maybe nothing, but it clings to life in every way. He does not risk in vain, he thinks through his moves, even the most insane of his decisions are based on sober calculation. He's never mad, he considered. Galyuny Yes, I was, but I'm a bit of a different madness wanted, I thought he will fearlessly jump on cars and smash a shotgun into the face of the stop (as in terminator 2, when Arnie got out of the truck).

Not the point so I didn't like the new mad Max, just the name does not match displayed character to me.

N
Norman Bates 07.01.20

Nemesis
I will not argue, because you are right)
Max Road rage secondary character, the main character Furiosa. And it is in the new movie I did not like. Although the film itself is gorgeous. It just needs to look abstracted from the original movies, then all discrepancies and nestykovki will not climb in eyes.