3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 07.01.20 03:34 pm

To kill or stun? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

is there some sort of fundamental difference? like in Dishonored?
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 07.01.20

U-Rock
Yes, there is.

S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

U-Rock
of course there is!
to kill more fun :3

R
RGC 07.01.20

blin88
What? I noticed only a couple of conversations, but does not affect the plot. The ending did not seem to change. Well and also this game has

f
fox345 07.01.20

U-Rock
the difference in the interest of repetition. first time all wet. second stealth. and the third and subsequent times you pass as more liked in the course of the first two times. ( unless of course there is a desire in the 3rd time replay).

w
william1992 07.01.20

fox345
Desire is not enough even one time pass)))

U
U-Rock 07.01.20

just a bit annoying sometimes 10 times to do the same thing if was sleeping or couldn't sleep.

k
k0rben 07.01.20

And then, here was killed, there was put down. How your heart will tell you)

Z
ZlobnyDed 07.01.20

I also wanted to understand whether there is any difference,so the second time wanted to go so that the mosquito nose are not undermined. In NG+ it's pretty easy - all abilities are open all the loopholes know. The first disappointment was after the station Ruzicka. Miller yelling that I was throwing God knows what at the station,put a bunch of cops and now they're looking for the Aug-the terrorist who returned to the scene of the crime (even in the news talking about it). In the first pass, it was all quiet,though, and was accidentally killed by a COP,and that in the power suit fried by a malfunctioning flap. Then no one saw me,I never killed anyone,just knocked her out and hid a few people.
The second was after the city's Golems. Passed in stealth,stunned and hid a few of AUGI,but Rucker in the end snapped at me,say I killed a bunch of innocent people! 0_o. What is it like? The first time I've got a couple people died and the alarm was even raised,but Rucker thanked, say, thank you for the slaughterhouse was not satisfied with along the way. Or on the highest difficulty in these missions even stun anyone,to go unnoticed? The desire to play was lost and not passed the second time

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.01.20

As can be playing any stealth game to kill someone?! Never understood that. Personally, I don't even try and stun enemies. Let the enemies go back and forth, walking and unaware of your presence, and you, as a Ghost you pass them, using nothing, well, except for invisible or, as in Dishonored rapid movement. Because of this only the thrill of waking up, playing more and more desirable. So much more interesting and exciting.

B
BioGen 07.01.20

U-Rock
I personally wanted to go without killing each other, but fate decided otherwise. For starters try a stealth game and don't press keys accidentally, as I did))

S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
how can a game where you play as a walking Arsenal of deadly effort to resist and not to kill anyone?0_оникогда didn't understand it.I personally don't even try and stun enemies.It is much more fun peremochit quiet a bunch of people without attracting attention-and let the enemies go back and forth, walking and unaware of your presence,unaware of his unenviable fate, and you, like a Ghost moving them in batches.Because of this only the thrill of waking up, playing more and more desirable. So much more interesting and exciting.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.01.20

Blue Cat
It is very easy. Really easy, believe me. I went to youtube and watched all the skill and capabilities of the protagonist in the second mission. AND THAT'S ALL. I do not deny the temptation even as it hurts all mortal our art sent to the enemy and see how it looks. What? This is how to watch Mortal Kombat all fatalities, and then try yourself to fulfill them. You just don't fall for it. I saw a spell effect and results and continue play without them. ALL! Playing without them, you will increase your level of professionalism. And then when you pass the second round you even on this score, because you would no longer be fun to use all these nishtyaki. Do not argue, very, very difficult the first time without all this Arsenal!!!! I'm with him, as a play, feel like a God, then less and less want to play, because you're just invincible. What's the point????

R
Richards 07.01.20

Just play without reboots once and what will, in place.

I
Ilya Karelin 07.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
You don't get in on the fun (( I feel sorry for you after killing someone made you feel alive )

D
Dmitrii8787 07.01.20

Boldly put all NPCs in a row with the names of the police and these snitches filed Civil. It took me almost two hours to completely clean the upper part of the town from all the residents, and even if someone objected. And in the city Golems just go invisible and Rucker happy you will thank and not least fun you'll die from cirrhosis. And the ending, about her Gayda read it there are different depending on the choice of previous missions, and the speed of your naughty palchiki on the keyboard