3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20 05:50 pm

Balance (bow vs melee) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Been hard imbalance between bow and weapon (any) melee. Who as solves this problem? In addition provozovani and zabivanii the presence of Luke (for not even shaking it and throwing everything in a mile-fights, he still remains more effective).
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 07.01.20

Onions do not use, for it is not Canon, and the effectiveness of his only in open battle (which is also not Canon)

u
usus 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Fire drill and critical damage, and you will have miles to steer

[
[LiNK] 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
The biggest imbalance between a warrior and a hunter so this is the legendary sets, this is really annoying, hunters are clearly bypassed. And about the damage that the first one that the second one, as soon as the engraving is on fire(poison) weapons, mow...

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

Sites
usus
[LiNK]
You guys are Cho, the game is not played or what? At last the complexity of the onion for 8 multiroom digging fansatic. Any gun you have gets 4-6 shots on the same weak unit. ONE, despite the fact that bow 1 shot and 8 boxes. It's just a clarification. Here's an example:
Spoiler

u
usus 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
It's good if a keypad-mouse to play on your controller to aim is not very good

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

usus
Really? On the controller, with auto hover is much easier. Trust me. And skills that even more. Multishot requires no aiming at all. Click, hold minus 8 tel Fawn-slowing automatically in the head leads. Without it, people are extremely easy to aim on the gamepad. Even if the enemy's shield, aiming and shooting takes a maximum of two seconds. For the algorithm of the finger movement is always the same. But the mouse aim will always be different. This part and the origins are not particularly adapted to fire with the mouse.

v
vitalik76 07.01.20

Why, bow is very good. I pimped to the max with a sniper shot. And using a bow engraved on headshots, from a distance turns out to anchorite of polemarchus and to remove 80 percent of health any mercenaries. And due to fire arrows more and more long-term damage is. A very good result. In the melee, I'm this close and not seen. For polemarchus and mercenaries specifically use the bow. Importantly, cells of adrenaline was for the sniper shot. Fortunately there is always the same self-healing fireproof box.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

vitalik76
That's the problem. Onions are very good and fucking IMBA. How so? =) Do boosy so don't understand what is too weak a weapon BB and too powerful bow in the game? I don't know how well you can do.

[
[LiNK] 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
Well, in his case a spear +100% damage with 25% HP more then adventure, then with 100% arrow catch fire. almost always dead, will need to be constantly in motion

v
vitalik76 07.01.20

Why IMBA? Sniper shot near the shoot will not work. And from a distance quickly end cells of adrenaline. With one self-healing will have to dig for a long time, each time waiting for her to recoil. Imbolc is only good for shooting imbociles such as polemarchi and mercenaries, against which even the most pumped hidden attack doesn't work. With the rest of the enemies are much easier and faster to deal with conventional weapons.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

[LiNK]
Come on you. This game is extremely easy. I'd take 1% HP for even more damage, if possible. So 25% HP - no problem. Well, once in a hundred years has died once so what? Started with the same time.
vitalik76
Watch the video above. There's plenty of gameplay with the bow. Adrenaline through the roof. Already over the edge shimmers.

B
Beirut 07.01.20

Seriously?? you look for balance conveyor offline MMO greendyke for children?

u
usus 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
I've always autoguider and help Priceline play))))

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

usus
Whether it is a normal game with a good input - I'd love to play without them. But it's pretty bad. Especially with the hitboxes animals. Boars for example. Eyes need to get to damage in the head has passed.

u
usus 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
You're probably right, but I'm miles went the entire game)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 07.01.20

usus
At what complexity? Just at the last, no damage much significantly. Literally for 10 minutes the peel comes with one soldier. At that time, as 1 arrow to kill. Mercenaries, too, quietly with 1 skill Archer drop with proper leveling. The stealth is also a shitload of damage, but there is a huge base.

u
usus 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
It is very difficult

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

fdsklf0ds88890
why does he have 50 LVL 45 enemies? must be at least 48,it's like low complexity

v
vitalik76 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
why does he have 50 LVL 45 enemies?
At level 50 the enemies are the standard at level 46. But there are places where they are also level 50, and even 52.

m
macsim702 07.01.20

hmm, tried to change into a hunter. did cs=20, ku=100, power and poison damage 60/180. and ATAS!
earlier in MILES picking something like high fat mobs for 10 mins Now just a ramshackle pile to shreds on the NIGHTMARE. 30 BGN.
fdsklf0ds88890
tried it on the controller with the auto-aim, well, it's all light can do not steamed) well at least on kawamichi it is not most people. And it is possible to increase the number of arrows? and then 30 PTS quickly end