3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 07.01.20 05:51 pm

Gaming experience (PS4) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Share their impressions of the game on PS4!
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
DodgeC 07.01.20

Let's get started.
Pre-order the game in digital copy, waited until the countdown and immediately launched. Game version 1.02. An hour before the release of loaded few updates.

Now about the game:
Run the game on the TV, the graphics are not close to next gen, in 3 metres from the screen is quite playable, but unfortunately I can't see the text in this case. Today I'll try to start on Monica 27 with IPS matrix, I think would be awesome. In the beginning of the game was small drawdown fps, I don't know what caused, I just wasn't paying attention to it. The game itself is interesting, real fantasy, real RPG! Very much I regret that I watched the related Logvinov, the same impressions and sensations that he described - you have to experience not going!

To the account management will not say anything, I always play on consoles. When you run any game on the PC, then connect the pad Habit...

To sum up. Those 6 hours I was able to play before the work was interesting! I didn't pass and a couple of the main missions of the company!!! Ie I stupidly went 6 hours (and really just walked and admired the scenery) and doing the extras. The game I feel will be incredibly long! The quest system is good! It's not Skyrim, where every quest, bring hither, etc. can be seen Here put their hearts and worked out all the details.

The game is worth the money! The atmosphere really delivers! Music, sounds, landscapes, the content of the action and the location is just stunning. 10 out of 10 by far

PS - Forgot to describe the feeling when Geralt takes the job and begins his investigation! Just operas when performed in leather armor.)) Very much, says, notices and you feel like a part of it!

A
An-Si Carto 07.01.20

It's only been a training (to work was 30 minutes of free time)
Beautiful graphics for a console range is decent, texture is different (sometimes ogogo and sometimes myltse found), pleasant lighting, the shadows on the level. The developers are so proud of 96 combat animations, but the running animation is not better than the second part, no smoothness, chtoli. Sometimes there is a drawdown in the cut-scenes. Russian voice is good, but one sentence Geralt quickly said, as if he were in a hurry.
To fight it is interesting and complicated (high level of complexity), and the controller is still not familiar, Bloodborne after that. Guli clobbered as Subaru...

R
RedDrag0n 07.01.20

Briefly - either here about their experiences, either in the ban for flooding. And appeals do not write. I will throw this screen. And, no, do not say that you would first give before. You are here now reading it and even now can see in the screenshot, because ignored it. (c) _Lemon_

d
dog_pul 07.01.20

The game deserves a 10/10, although it is still only training

t
tonx92 07.01.20

Impressions:
Yesterday I ran a little passed obecnie and a few quests. The overall impression is positive. About graphics in my opinion everything is fine, pleased with draw distance and aliasing is not observed. Was expecting to be much worse. The fight was more like a series of souls, is almost one to one with the difference in the extra bounce in the Witcher, and it pleases. Beautiful the world looks quite vividly. Everywhere scattered items are not any gameplay value but about Geralt makes a comment that enhances the effect of immersion. With confidence I can not say, but apparently in the third part we will meet a lot more references to books than in the previous parts. So far, all really like, but there are a couple of drawbacks. Maybe just me but still, very strange animation of running and jumping especially when accelerating, and ever-convulsing vegetation.

v
viamount 07.01.20

Played a couple of hours to 47 TV. I agree with DodgeC on the telly in the vicinity of the picture one can see a lot of flaws smoothing. From 3 meters, but not for a TV need...
While the gameplay, setting and atmosphere is sooooo like me. Even so, I say that I like everything, except:
- flaws in the voice acting. Intonation sometimes opposite ways. Acceleration of pronunciation in order to catch the facial expressions. This is rare, but when compared to B2, it does not interfere.
animation of vegetation. Grass and leaves as if on hinges. A few months ago in the movies everything was nice and smoothly. Understand that a necessary step for optimization, but the fact of the frustration of waiting there.
- a rare hang. Millisecond-scale brake in during battles or walking. In GTA there are no such problems.

Put pirates in parallel on a laptop last year with integrated vidyuhi and miracle - working at medium settings with little lag. A huge plus for optimization for the public sector.

S
SNAKE_obanze 07.01.20

Perhaps I will write a FIRST impression! (since the overall impression is too early to speak) a bit after Reading the comments I have realized that the theme of the game experience (not only Witcher) can be called the Impression of the graphics of the game in fact 98% of the comments about it) ridiculous that people are outraged then why are the games so stupefied in terms of meaning!) It is natural! If any analyst consulting company for creating games and telling you what you need right now young people will spend 5 minutes or even two on almost any forum, during this time he meets the word graphics at least 2000 times!) But that's another story!)

And so! I must say that hesitated to take the game on PC or PS4, having a modern iron top level, well, at least pulling almost everything to ultra, I read comments chose to take the game on PS! Realizing that most says that you need to have the Titan to play ETC..!. Thank you! Appreciated! Carefully peered into the roller of the comparison charts and see that ultra on the PC and on the console is a little different (but in terms of smoothing RCA was even better I was surprised!) I decided to pay a few coppers for something that still warrants I high probability of a stable game! BUT WHAT AM I?!!! AGAIN TALKED ABOUT THE GRAPHICS!!! It seems this is contagious! But the game I wanted to watch 24 inches and booolshoy screen!

In General from what I've seen all looks great! The world in which to dive head first! Bright original! A lot of details and beautiful!) Good language games, literary and soothing to the ear! Pleasing and fine details, for example geese running around the village for each other with raised wings))) Cute!) From the very beginning there is a thirst corrosive study of the game, a desire to dismount in the first village and look around, someone to save, someone to talk to! Absorb all around! True control is unusually harsh, sometimes the character doesn't fit the door etc. just not very happy that in the open world (not in the room) the camera really far out from the hero. The scale of the game feels!) This is still a first impression!) Later I will try to describe the whole range of emotions caused by this game! So far, everything is great!)

C
Cartmoon 07.01.20

Favorite at the moment, about 15 hours. Being a big fan of the series of games about the Witcher (the books, of course, also read, Yes, but to be honest, pan Sapkowski is not drawn as the author even solid least a ... six in comparison with the masters of the genre of pseudo-historical fantasy). Well, it's not about books, of course, and the final trilogy of the Witcher hunting.
I will start with the story :))
Plot: in the series, the games R the Witcher, then there is a ten (compared to DA Inquisition so do dvadtsatogo). Side quests are good, no exercises, well-written dialogue - all as it should be.
Management: on the controller it is, as I understand by the comments, much better than kawamichi. And the glory of God. I, at least, all the completely satisfied.
Fighting: very dostoyno, definitely not inferior to the previous parts of the series.
character development no matter how watered some individuals mud this aspect of the game - I strongly disagree. Pumping is a great, rarely seen so thought-out variant of the normal Curling. It is, in General, is quite decent RPG designed exclusively for the PC, and not inferior to the first part at all!
Graphics: the Main disadvantage of the game. Yeah, I'm not one of those people whom it is important in role-playing projects, however, graphics are what this game meets, and, frankly, it's terrible soap, which is not even close to the beauty that shows on the fourth Curling GTA5 out in the third Witcher the most! The animation is mediocre, the vegetation on dvoechku, textures, character models leave much to be desired. Even the hated DAI in this plan at the head walked the third of the Witcher. And in fact admired the graphics of the top bloggers type Logvinov! As they flattered her. How flooded that is the game of the future! Of course, his three rubles because you need to work on anyway... well, then I feel cheated. Soap, soap, soap, shitty rendered texture.
And the atmosphere there. Seriously. Sometimes bad rendered trees even more to create atmosphere than their normal brothers. Everything that happens becomes like a narcotic dream from which the Witcher saw drunk the potions, honestly.

Thanks to the project for a good game, it is, in my opinion, the best 2 parts and in no way inferior to the classics first. A fitting end to the trilogy of Geralt of Rivia, which was somewhat marred by the dull graphics. But the Witcher we love not for the graphics, right? :) 9 out of 10

P. S But the download it was much better than predicted by many of the approximate - I it takes literally 5-10 seconds, which does not the moment that we so frightened :) Like, don't die, Lord, and grow old looking at a load screen :)

S
SNAKE_obanze 07.01.20

THE ONLY WAY! AND THAT'S THE WITCHER!)))

N
No more drugs... 07.01.20

And I will unsubscribe about his first impression. Long thought to take a version on the PS4 or not. Was przekazana PC version, but the last time to sit at the computer is not comme Il faut, I mostly play on the Curling iron. In the end, made a pre-order on the PS 4. And have not regretted.
The game has many innovations to the series, ranging from racing and finishing guinta.
Plot. The plot, as always, excellent! Well-developed characters. Good conversations (about the localization separately). Passed a few side quests - generally a masterpiece! It is always interesting to investigate, listen to the comments of Geralt.
Interesting fact, the finally added a pirouette. Looks very cool, effectively and efficiently. Especially when cut off after it something someone. Dismemberment and finishing moves look great, have good animation. Now the fencing similar to the fencing, and not to bounce => kick => bounce.
Convenient operation, first, he lowered his, of course, but then understood. Animations use characters look great.
Well-developed settlements. People live their lives and offers to participate in it.
Interesting pumping. The difficulty is normal, even on average.
Cons:
With the graphics we have podnadoeli. I thought it was a PS 4 version is flawed, and no, the PC version is also not a fountain.
Running animation is terrible and the animation of the jump causes a gag reflex.
The texture is kind of good, but there are wildly blurry. The design of the locations exports. When I read the books, then approximately like this the world would be.
Shadows like the rules, but once this has happened glucophag with reflection in water, shadows and objects. Some dark objects on the water near the coast, and there are objects showed up. Recovered after rebooting the Curling iron itself.
The range of drawing living separate lives...Not critical.
Sprite vegetation was surprised. 2015 at the yard.
Localization is terrifying...It's great! some. Sometimes it seems that the characters do not understand where they are and what they say...Well, about the accelerated and delayed dialogues are already written. Horror, BL@d...
Dialogs and menus (backpack, trade, etc.) written in very small print. The mole rat has never been, but even I do not fucking seen.
Play, in General, it is interesting, very much so. But 10 out of 10 I would never put. Solid, confident 8 with the mark there is work to do.

G
GrYnT101 07.01.20

Not going to rant but on ps4 the game is just gorgeous!

A
A.Star 14 07.01.20

Once again, the game is a MASTERPIECE !!! Quests, dialogues, music, gameplay, all at the highest level. On ps4 the game looks great, only annoying periodic lag, but developed promise to fix the new patch, so play all.

A
Aleks Parfenov 07.01.20

The game is beautiful.Brakes has not noticed. The graphics are very, very decent. The only thing a bit annoying - very long loading.
because of glitches in a couple of places are not translated versions of the replicas from Polish to Russian (have the same oneiromancy), it was 2-3 or 3 game crashes: when playing Quint and a quick transition.

T
Temnyy_Master 07.01.20

Play smart,who have not bought,be sure and take portte not experience a related!
What about Ps4 version, the flight was one when I tried for the 10th time to win the Quint card. The farther in the story, the longer the download, on max difficulty, kill often and download well look very often, otherwise there are shoals on the little things, but it would have been nitpicking, the game is excellent, if you compare with dragon age 3,the Witcher is a masterpiece of all time

M
MineroN 07.01.20

Second after GTA 5 the game of Curling in which I play (only PC, only hardcore, and now inherited went).

Impressions:
A great decoration. Yes, the graphics are not the ceiling but it looks great and atmospheric.
Very nice sound, not counting flaws in the timing of the localization (I play Russian version).
Control even for me (a person not familiar to the controller) is very comfortable, although at first it seemed edgy, but already used.
On the highest difficulty level is very hard to play and it pleases, because there is no power, how tired of casual game, in this case, if wisely and tactics of battles with different opponents, to win is quite possible, although not the first time (three to four utopa it is a problem, not like in the first Witcher). Generally very pleased with the variety of enemies and their behavior, each need some tactics to come up with.
The dialogue is very interesting, the characters are charismatic.
Quests, including side, downright entice first 8-10 hours of the game spent in the first location, exploring all the possible and impossible))
By the way the inner card game Quint (I think) is also quite fascinating.
In General impressions are very positive.
Again, in-game books and notes are quite interesting, and they contain multiple references to the book series, which certainly pleases me as a fan of the works of A. Sapkowski.

The only drawback at the moment - long download.

Like I said about open world, I don't know what will happen next, but now met at the borders of the message about the dragons and forced open the map with the proposal to return back home CDM

Of course I'd like to say that the game direct the-best, but for the sake of honesty would rate it 9.8/10
The downgrade of the shoals localization and graphical shortcomings (objectively speaking).

And so - all suggest as for me, the best RPG in recent years))

PS
First time writing a detailed review about the game, so I apologize in advance for the mistakes and thank you for your intelligent and thorough criticism

K
Konstantinum 07.01.20

on what difficulty someone plays?

X
XoxoL007 07.01.20

Konstantinum
I on average. At first it was not bad, but pretty quickly it became easy, so if you want some interesting waste - high complexity right choice.

x
xBoBaHx82 07.01.20

So there seems at any time to change the difficulty in settings. or I not correctly understood?

R
Rielt 07.01.20

Localization is quite good, but there are bugs throughout the game have met one critical bug, on LVL 35 quest to kill archigraphy, after Geralt stops to grab ledges,which is vital, unfortunately the backup save was not created so we are waiting for patches...the whole game of course, it is nothing of the sort came out, and 15 ohms is probably not gonna work..

f
fakeforreg13 07.01.20

The patch 1.04 the game started to SLOW down! there is no lag, and slow down!