3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kool Savas Yurderi 07.01.20 05:51 pm

Gaming experience (PS4) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Share their impressions of the game on PS4!
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saito_Hadzime 07.01.20

I don't know,I have after the patch is perfect

N
No more drugs... 07.01.20

Saito_Hadzime
Support. All rovnenko, without jerks

S
Saito_Hadzime 07.01.20

I actually have impressions of the PS4 version purely positive,there were of course moments when fps sags,but overall I haven't had a single bug in the game that pleases me.

V
Vagan86 07.01.20

Tell me, is it just me or have all no dlc? Or are they only for the PC version of the game? Or to somehow activate the necessary?

G
GrusHer 07.01.20

after the patch with the Intro of the game with sound some sort of trouble, and have not noticed anything bad...yet...

s
stalkerHEMUL 07.01.20

Vagan86
I also the last 2 DLC not found, the campaign for PS4 delayed, and patches. On PC 1.05 is already out and DLC these 3rd became available.

V
Vagan86 07.01.20

stalkerHEMUL
I have no DLTS, no.Neither the first nor the last.

S
Saito_Hadzime 07.01.20

Vagan86
go to the game page and scroll down,there will be DLS,while 4 pieces ,if they took with season pass,and it is necessary to his page to go and click upload,then added 2 themes

V
Vagan86 07.01.20

Saito_Hadzime
Clear. Thank you. I thought they machine needs to boot.

A
AlexWake777 07.01.20

What can I say, avidly playing for more than a month. Every day, at least a couple of hours I spend on the Roach exploring this stunning game world. At the same time, at work, at home, in the car, when circumstances allow, I re-read the original book Saga by uploading it to the phone.

The game is great, a wonderful combination of high technology and sincerity in every frame. And, even after dozens of hours, never ceases to amaze - even the optional quest can be an amazing and unusual adventure.
Amazing peace of work. My deepest gratitude CDProjectRED. Along with the Naughty Dog that's my favorite developers today.

Z
Zloy.exe 07.01.20

It would not be bad....But a banal trick with a New Game + would bring more satisfaction.... not this mindless dashing around the map, when it all passed.

G
Gutsz 07.01.20

Played about 50 hours on PC then moved to PS 4 and I think was much better in everything. Became more convenient to play, the picture is more saturated and beautiful. Bugs I met at optimizing no complaints, but the game itself I am very happy with)

N

Gutsz
Same garbage. was preziosa Witcher the incentive, but decided to buy Curling irons. And never regretted. Schedule of rules, optimization rules, management in General, IMHO, for a gamepad sharpened. After Curling at the computer he sits down to play the Witcher at all desirable. Started NG+ on the highest difficulty level.

S
Soomochka 07.01.20

Decided to thank the developers and bought the PS4 version. TV the font is too small, hard for me personally to read. Graphics are normal, brakes are not observed. The download speed is very good, not worse than on PC with CDM.
Amendment, some download long.

K
Kolyansburg 07.01.20

Hi all. Bought the Witcher on ps4, everything is just awesome, but the game stops in the inventory. Can someone tell me - is it just me or a common problem? Thanks in advance.

P
ProstoqYParen 07.01.20

Three gigs for the eyes,what top? Normal people will change to a discount card of this level.

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 07.01.20

Colesburg
All, unfortunately, especially on the tab with the ingredients and other stuff for crafting

l
look-look 07.01.20

Bought at a discount,playing to those who don't PC license)generally satisfied,had a choice to buy it or andcareer 4(not had)a choice has disappeared-the Witcher won't regret anything)for 650 UAH the game is worth the money.subsidence is not-maybe due to the fact that I already bought version 1.31 DLS)but together OK
10 out of 10)
sorry, no 1-2 part on the PS4((bought for collection

V
Veronika Boronenko 07.01.20

No more drugs...
Do all super, graphics, optimization, control, only TV the font is too small, and if close to sit, the graphics becomes worse, sadly... you download fast or sometimes slow? I just have a long boot, for instance, when the witch dies and I load the last save or just from city to city moving, etc... I Wonder if I have one such problem?
And I was wondering whether you have accidentally saves? And then to replay the game again did not want to...

N

Veronica Boronenko
Loaded Yes, long. And saves on the PS4 to change it is impossible