3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 07.01.20 05:53 pm

What to expect from the game? (Darksiders 3)

Personally, I passed the first 2 parts 3 times, really like the game.
I think the game does not disappoint, and I hope it's fun to play as in the previous part.
44 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 07.01.20

That was a puzzle..

D
DOOBI1337 07.01.20

If you look at the system requirements, they are nothing different from the remaster of the first two parts,I hope that the game will be chic and good optimization

h
hanterwow 07.01.20

Whatever Rage was as good as past years, what would the plot is not inferior to the previous installments, well the puzzle is possible, but would still have a good combat system(the dynamics of the battle, but this is a slasher so not to worry)

L
LaFeT666 07.01.20

Expect us developed not disappoint you and will make the close

R
Rut_Koba 07.01.20

waiting for the biblical canons)) Plague and Famine, where are you?

h
hanterwow 07.01.20

Rutaba
they will not,in the game your riders,why don't you have arisen about the dwarves,they must be small,but they screwed high.

e
ewok_prg 07.01.20

looking forward to the game...that's enough...

h
hom1e 07.01.20

feminism and tolerastov

h
hrenagu6ka 07.01.20

Also passed both parts several times, the plot is interesting, the gameplay is excellent, both for their good, but more like the second part, so I want to see a third, with its innovations, well graphics it would be a little better, but not dramatically, because the style of the first two were quite happy, with a normal optimization and most importantly all of this at the start, not the HD re-release 2-3 years after the game's release! )) The story as I understand it will go in one time with the second part, because Death at the end of the revived humanity, and sinah seen only devastation and demons!

t
tirex96 07.01.20

Full hardcore action from the woman with the whip Gee)

M
Marvelosi 07.01.20

Tack! To begin with not to play BABA............. Wait I think I have everything.........

P
Profil obychnogo chelovek 07.01.20

Marvelosi
And what's the problem with GG is female?

R
Rin Shirayuki 07.01.20

Game -__-

M
Marvelosi 07.01.20

Profile of an ordinary person

Ignore my message, I have no girls and I'm angry at all.. In at least something to change in your life...

T
The Dark Rises 07.01.20

I like this idea.I don't mind to play the girl)
I want the game was because in the first part, so that you can collect pieces of armor or something else.

R
Rut_Koba 07.01.20

hanterwow
Oh, come on now) it was just a joke)
I understand that there is a different story.
in the second part, when I mention Contention as one of the horsemen, it was clear that opinion with Scripture diverge))

s
saa0891 07.01.20

Bosses (that everyone would be killed by using some items and abilities and not just zaklikivaniem) Epica (death of course did not get) and the construction of locations at the first level (the second location are too stretched and did a lot of running around),but the crafting of weapons in the second wonder came up with,well, puzzles (with portals in General super),mechanic (finishing is gorgeous) and the enemies were great in both parts,so you can not worry,in General, will continue.
Hey I am very glad that this is the third part,and the arms of HS chain also brings interesting elements to the mechanics.

P
Profil obychnogo chelovek 07.01.20

So why do they call the whip Rage chain???

T
TVGonak 07.01.20

Profile of an ordinary person
No, well if you bother to consider it in the screenshot - technically, he segmentary (composed of its parts). But it's a whip.

T
TVGonak 07.01.20

What are you waiting for? Probably expect that episode III was better than I and II...Or even more likely was a kind of their hybrid.