3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 07.01.20 05:53 pm

What to expect from the game? (Darksiders 3)

Personally, I passed the first 2 parts 3 times, really like the game.
I think the game does not disappoint, and I hope it's fun to play as in the previous part.
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Corsair 07.01.20

In short then wait for the DS3 because it is one of my favourite series, and trikvel I dreamed of long ago ) Now I don't care what shortcomings or advantages will the game make up their minds after release, now I'm just glad she's finally announced and is being developed)

V
Victor Dukoff 07.01.20

hanterwow
Ultan and to not dwarves, and the Ancient, the Creators of the worlds being under Asgard. In the second part, immediately after the prologue in their village you get, there you will thoroughly chew everything.

Q
QUlCK 07.01.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
Revision of all ideas of the first part :)

c
comendant 07.01.20

will horse

Y
Yczh-Kazym 07.01.20

Need more Apocalypse, which is the second part very very little time devoted.

h
hanterwow 07.01.20

Oh yeah I would like that left thing with performers in costumes of the Persians ,as in the second part for me would not be bad.

D
DnipR 07.01.20

Co-op and online.

M
Miha Soenko 07.01.20

Passed the first part in one go. Loved it. Waiting for the new part by the same spirit that was in the previous parts. Can the co-op to add Epica (Death not enough) and dynamic (run a lot we had in the second part). Wait sir!!!

R
Rograx 07.01.20

What many people are not happy with the woman in the role of HS? As I recall, after the release of part 1, on the contrary many would like to see the following character is a woman! Although some speculate they say will make the passage from 3 riders, then good debates were, eh. And now you see it's not happy.

D
Dark Corsair 07.01.20

Gameplay pre-alpha version

D
Dark Corsair 07.01.20

Rograx

Pleased still more, and now is the right time, a lot of top games out with women in the lead role)

h
hanterwow 07.01.20

Dark Corsair
more nihilists who do not care about who gg,the main thing that game was good.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 07.01.20

the first part very much, from a third expect the same, well still a little more diversity and it would be perfect.

D
Dark Corsair 07.01.20

hanterwow

Why, fresh tomb raider, the Horizon, Nier, Siberia 3 well went people) In the future would Uncarded, Hellblade other, so that the game protagonist is now seen in the masses more positively than 5-7 years ago)

h
hanterwow 07.01.20

Dark Corsair
I say that if the game itself is good that no matter who's.

P
Pelmen dobra 07.01.20

So weird. Is this PR company, as if the game comes out in a month. I'm starting to enjoy the trailers, and then you remember that until 2018 there's plenty of time.

D
Dark Corsair 07.01.20

hanterwow

You know, I'm sorry comrade, I just like to argue XD

L
Lyubitel tes 07.01.20

Waiting for the open the same as in the first and second parts, the type of movement between us and fictional.

a
agula98 07.01.20

The first two parts were protracted and boring puzzles if the third will be the same, I hope it fails in sales.

N
Nescors 07.01.20

Somehow it seems to me that the third would be superfluous, I watched what they call gameplay (((( nightmare ((( I hoped that developed just that and decided to have merged the idea in the trash