3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanteAuditore 07.01.20 06:03 pm

And th a lot of people hate Doom 3? (Doom 3)

The type of gameplay in HL2 and horror, but not fast as a pathetic buffoon Quake/UT/Doom 2016?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 07.01.20

I do not understand. Great game, with your own ideas.

W
WinChester 07.01.20

probably because it made horror

L
LIGHTandDARK4 07.01.20

Th for the game?

W
Wreck 07.01.20

Boring, repetitive, not dynamic.

V
VovanFitisov 07.01.20

Good game. Those who think differently — the fool.

m
mrKaktak 07.01.20

VovanFitisov
and maybe people think differently because people have different tastes?)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.01.20

And may not even think to look into it?Like me,for example.Neither hot nor cold

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

Dontaudit wrote:
And th a lot of people hate Doom 3?
Don't know, is that it? 8)
Doom 3 certainly unique next to its predecessor Doom 2. It's the same as Fallout 3, on Fallout 2. Classic (2D sprites, primitive textures) vs the present (full 3D, dynamic lighting, and fashion to improve graphics).

Dontaudit wrote:
not a quick miserable buffoon like Quake/UT/Doom 2016?
Unfair to you about the new Doom. It is more like the first game than Doom 3. In the first two, the player ran too fast on the map, it is worth Recalling...
mrKaktak wrote:
Of course ) Who Doom, and some game about a pony ?

K
Kovboy belomor 07.01.20

Great game, great voice. Here dum 2016 did not pass, scored. There is not felt that the invasion of demons. In the third it felt. Not just the bricks laid.

A

Dontaudit wrote:
And th a lot of people hate Doom 3?
Don't know, is that it? 8)
Doom 3 certainly unique next to its predecessor Doom 2. It's the same as Fallout 3, on Fallout 2. Classic (2D sprites, primitive textures) vs the present (full 3D, dynamic lighting, and fashion to improve graphics).

compare Doom 2 and Doom 3

Dontaudit wrote:
not a quick miserable buffoon like Quake/UT/Doom 2016?
Unfair to you about the new Doom. It is more like the first game than Doom 3. In the first two, the player ran too fast on the map, it is worth Recalling...
mrKaktak wrote:
Of course ) Who Doom, and some game about a pony ?

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

most likely students and oldfagi were happy buffoon with shooting demons in the spirit of the kind of Sirius Sam
well, all sorts of people pitch with a scratch ran this Igor on their Pekahiah
sobstvenno all the main complaints I heard at the time
who are these many who hate the game, I really do not know. who did not like the game seems long forgotten or retired now of course, after more than 10 years, her special interest is play then there is of course.

In the first two, the player ran too fast on the map, it is worth Recalling...
it seems to me it is not so. it was possible to run the mouse and the mouse had no brakes as most all epic games. so it seems to me that with the 2 touch with the transcendent dpi mice the player will be stuck in the wall with a running start.
secondly, I doubt that there was a brake finally. the faster the pitch the faster it went. the standard speed must be to take the judges on и286 and it seems to me the game there is unlikely to exceed 20 fps. and ische sound shoal from hell pitch like they say on the control speaker fault

A

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
it seems to me it is not so. it was possible to run the mouse and the mouse had no brakes
Do not know what you mean. There is a mode run or walk, you can switch. And run the mouse is like? Forward movement of carvico, and the character goes forward? Game 8)
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the faster the pitch the faster everything happened
You with games like Fallout 1-2 are confusing. And by the way, about the FPS and the ping in multiplayer: if fps is small, it is still in the game happens exactly as many events as and at high fps, you're just the observer does not see part of these events, so it seems that everything quick". With ping similar situation: if the server is Quake 2 player ping under 400, his movements can appear as a mini-teleports around the map, to get to this clown hard 8) However, for old games there is a program (and cheats) that artificially distort the movements of the player with normal ping, but that's not what we're talking about...

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
You with games like Fallout 1-2 are confusing.
And run the mouse is like? Forward movement of carvico, and the character goes forward? Game 8)
like I doom played but not sure completely. at different pitches in these games was different speed.
and run mouse it was a Pitch fact in many pseudo 3D games if ische couple like the Council. I was surprised is because I am going with the mouse pad ends and then it's back patico, znachitsa, I came to a deep pitch confusion. and finally before the game was how the current under the keyboard podzamochek. now PEK PEK I also found out is that the speed depended on the mouse and rolling it could still be a speed shooter to add to the scoring. a kind Proprieta Yes run.
then there were several games for Sega like on Dumskaya engine and doom like on the Sega but I have not seen live. there is normally so mild it all happened plus the animation in 5фпс
in games like arena most likely was fine because there like is full 3D and can be played for the guards from the Palace
were a number of games which are not 3D but 2D to pseudo 3D isomerism.
but with the strategies which strongly played was znachitsya this trouble unpleasant. in any normal strategy when you approach the edge of the screen with the cursor it goes Oud. but some windowed games there is no limit of the survey with the division into fps I guess for the sake of optimization. so for example start lords of magic and it is very fresh with the timings everything is fine but with mouse is pain. I was listed on the KOR Duo in she last played and CEE impossible. and am global Kara is still sort of a seamless and endless and such if the game is somewhere 1000 fps instead of 20 makes it feel like such a tachyon. but for this experiment I didn't stop and got into a game with the graphics card 2x head Yes with core Quad on 4ггца. mental headband looked and then Pitch all sorts of horrors started and the game itself was. another add-on story in the first kuvake like. however, he ran me through the times and sometimes crumbled on HP Windows that.
in other games, probably all sorts of patches came out and doom had a lot of convection of the engine what am Jae full review of the mouse brought that there can be in the floor but in the ceiling heal. but this is Igor's fake.
but fallout is the subject of the epic. in fallout like this theme of travel was for I is it dragona saw and longed to play being a respectable pitch boyar with a brand new HP 2000 Athlone I found out that he got me driving on the map so very vigorously. there should so the sun is spinning and I have had much of much of much.
and finally the gazebo normal released a revival of the series in fallout 4, all. there is no Loka, 30 fps is very creepy castles hack. and the best way to hack 15фпс include all normal KEK PEK. ATO any separates 30-60 fps and not playable at 400-600 fps in the castle and climb all the picks that the game is CPICH-s-puff-puff-puff, and have slicic disable and recording the movie with Fraps open here.
and znachitsa I played the game a fresh 2005. it is called like zapretnaya area. but everything is sealed good. sprite graphics are not poor pseudo 3D with 2D interpretation with 3D polygonal models. so beaming I have is that the game has become the couple bhagavati and braking. but I started my Spotify on. because the whole game was slow as slow MOU and you as a dad of rivia time all blueplate and run off again. but the game slowly and slowly worked it's like being in a black hole fall. then I run it in GPU processing and from 60fps to play became impossible. mutants are coming, the don't have time to do and not pumped and marnell with a couple of pokes.
SIM all fans dimich Igor this story. prior to joining 3D at дх3д and open GL acceleration, everything was soulful, and not fussy voschem from 15 fps to 25-30 fps measurements.

A

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
I was surprised is because I am going with the mouse pad ends and then it's back patica
Management did not try to change?
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
himself doom like on the Sega but I have not seen live
And I saw... I do Not recommend =] Bloody feces.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
in games like arena most likely was normal because it's kind of like full 3D is
Full 3D in what Arena? The first TES what? It are you kidding me? ) Full three-teh is the first Quake...
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
another add-on story in the first kuvake like. however, he ran me through the times and sometimes crumbled on HP Windows that.
The first Quake I've started always using the winquake executable and had no problems. However, the downside is that there was and different colors in the lighting on the maps (any light white). This graphics mode software, for short. Standard, so to speak. I didn't complain )
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
a full review of the mouse brought that there can be in the floor but in the ceiling heal
But it is better. Turn off the console bullshit in the face autoaim" and aim at enemies with the cursor ), Whether Doom or Duke Nukem 3D, doesn't matter. Auto-aim is not needed.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and finally the gazebo normal released a revival of the series in fallout 4
And the third Folic this is not a revival was? However, I personally don't think Fallout 3+ the continuation or revival of the series, that's another series. Excellent, Yes, no question, but the real Fallout is the first two that were in isometric view with 2D sprites as the models of the characters.

G
Gauguin 07.01.20

Because the piece of shit that looked pale compared to other big shooters of 2004. Psevdoberemennost will not save. Last Thoughts it is better at times, as the gameplay and design.

M
Masky76 07.01.20

Doom 3 plot, the connection logic.2016 Doom stupid slaughterhouse.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
TES arena seems like one of the first games that moved from the pseudo 3D tree and 3D analytical calculation to stupidly prospects in the forehead about what the system requirements were in cruise. although I'm not sure so maybe it was only ten graceful. thus there would present complex objects - sprites. example cunning under 3D Duke Nukem 3, if I'm not mistaken, where the prospect is bent in a strange way so there is still an analytical approach to 3D tracking.

regarding the fallout, that is, Pitch is a joke. but it has some truth because the game tries to use the design and adapt it from old parts from 3rd
3 in turn is not something recognizable and its transition to the curved shooter is the need of time. and even if it out part 3 from interplay, or who am engaged in its development - it would be probably the popular tactics RPG with 3D and free-floating camera above the transparent ceiling.

p
pekabir 07.01.20

dynamics in the third Duma shitty, nowhere to turn. otherwise the usual buffoon, nothing outstanding compared to other

M
Masky76 07.01.20

pakaur
2004 on the background of what it was not was shitty jester, managed to play in 2005 after upgrading a computer.In the current game content of any game to compare 2004 makes no sense.

p
pekabir 07.01.20

Masky76
against the background HL2 is disheartening and cramped corridors