3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanteAuditore 07.01.20 06:03 pm

And th a lot of people hate Doom 3? (Doom 3)

The type of gameplay in HL2 and horror, but not fast as a pathetic buffoon Quake/UT/Doom 2016?
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 07.01.20

pakaur
Doom originally of the calculator was the waiter.And what about the dynamics of khalva inferior.

V
Vova126 07.01.20

Doom 3 is one of my favorite games

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

picaper wrote:
against the background HL2 is disheartening and cramped corridors
The situation save numerous modifications and maps for Doom 3. And their sea. As for HL2 a lot done?

B
BezNika1 07.01.20

Don't know about others, but fused demo version in my childhood was tough.
At the club she ran on a very powerful PC.

Played Doom 3 when I got my first computer.
and after passing the F. E. A. R 2005.

p
pekabir 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
a lot like done. fan games and mods on source chew ass

Masky76 wrote:
And what about the dynamics of khalva inferior.
no

I
Int0xicate 07.01.20

I myself am lukewarm about this demonic-themed. But the game is decent, of course from that year of the three cult shooter I Far Cry 1 and HL 2 is more like it.
Quake 4 on the General was yesterday, now just BFG edition installed.

A

picaper wrote:
fan games and mods on source chew ass
A list please ) Mods for the game when installed requires HL2. Separate game on the source not what it was about.

p
pekabir 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
see here https://www.moddb.com/games/half-life-2/mods here https://gamebanana.com/games/9

O
Old Hrych 07.01.20

MunchkiN 616
In pervolume control of the movement made with the mouse or WASD and arrow keys and Alt'and.

O
Old Hrych 07.01.20

picaper wrote:
Masky76 wrote:
And what about the dynamics of khalva inferior.
no
And I for the comparison of dynamic councilors and halva difficult to determine.

Halve the dynamics of the battle acts a little differently than in the Duma.
There you can fire at the helicopter at the time when you're in the side comes to a pair of Marines. Have to move the mouse, destroying two reptiles (just a couple headshots from a pistol to everyone!), and then proceed to the destruction of damned shaker of air that slapped you when you killed those bastards, and he's going to destroy you!

In the Duma, do you rush forward at the cacodaemon. You already took care of him, caught a couple balls, but you immediately swoops cloud of lostsoul...

A

Old Codger wrote:
and then proceed to the destruction of damned shaker of air that slapped you when you killed those bastards, and he's going to destroy you!

In the Duma, do you rush forward at the cacodaemon. You already took care of him, caught a couple balls, but you immediately swoops cloud of lostsoul...
What's the difference? I did not catch. Ask again =]