3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentinys3 17.09.19 06:00 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 19)

A feeling that changed the filters, added a few graphics chips, the Champions League, and everything else remained the same! Especially the career mode. Nothing new here at all! Still, 18 the FIFA play with another theme. And when they're scripts will be removed? From year to year is the same! Play, stable 60 fps, but as soon as the screensaver, so to 30 is omitted. In short, while I'm disappointed! Can add something, but it's little hard to believe!
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenny Remark 17.09.19

17 and 18 differed?

w
william1992 17.09.19

SergeyGad
Just did 18ая from 17ой you'll be decent. At least in career mode trainer

w
william1992 17.09.19

SergeyGad
I do not understand why they release a new game every year. Why not turn to the service and to sell seasons to one base and just update the client

m
meagarry 17.09.19

william1992
william1992 wrote:
I do not understand why they release a new game every year
I think the answer is obvious - money.

m
masterjinx 17.09.19

Prefer playing in Pro Clubs (I love when every chance the possession of the latter) so there is generally only the theme has changed to a lighter one. Sorry that EA is not working on other modes other than FUT because apparently the money they bring... Might add Game Face back, for example.

w
william1992 17.09.19

meagarry
So seasons pojava the same grandmother can do

m
meagarry 17.09.19

william1992
william1992 wrote:
So seasons pojava the same grandmother can do
ie every year to do a full wipe and sell FUT seasons for 60 bucks? what's the difference? in addition, this approach will incur the wrath of the community and customer churn(because to take away the invested money into the game is an entirely different level of arrogance, rather than just release the next part)
Plus the new game is easier to sell than addition. So in any case the same is unlikely to get BAPCO...

w
william1992 17.09.19

meagarry
Not for 60 natural. Customisable to sell more, to sell different subscription options
So I like solo player. Play every year in FIFA purely for the sake of career coach and all. Online didn't even go once.
By this I vzapadlo to pay 60 bucks each year. I am a year later buying a year piracy. But if purely solo update was worth say 20баксов - would take every year

m
meagarry 17.09.19

william1992
what I'm saying. so they sell every year for 60 bucks. plus every year a huge profit luchboxes. and in your variant of that? only 20 bucks? and you wonder why EA wouldn't do that? for decades all used to the annual Fife and annually spend a lot of money. why kill the goose that lays the Golden eggs?

S
SergeyGad 17.09.19

meagarry
I agree. And yet what cardinally to change something if everything is still in the top sales will be.

S
SergeyGad 17.09.19

Champions League - everything is beautiful. The game itself is order of magnitude slower. Offline to play the AI on Legend, really stupid, played out very easily. In the rest of the +/- all the same.

S
SergeyGad 17.09.19

Graphics abruptly became. Faces and facial expressions on top.

T
THE RASTA 17.09.19

whether to take the FIFA 19 ,if the last I played FIFA 15?

R
RTYWD 17.09.19

THE RASTA
Worth it,the difference is huge,you will notice right away the more fifty recently had a new engine

Z
ZHUKHRAI 17.09.19

Bought a license since 2007!No RPL will not buy more!

G
Gothic500 17.09.19

THE RASTA
Worth it, but you can not buy and subscribe to year of origin and year of Prime, you can play the full version.

S
SLT 17.09.19

All a happy and FIFA in mode Become a Legend, you can choose an existing player, or only your create and play for him from scratch?

S
SLT 17.09.19

Gothic500
In your career, where you play only one player for yourself, you can choose a ready-made player, or just create from the beginning to develop?

S
SLT 17.09.19

Rules of the game. Better the DOG will be. I DOG sat this year. DOG Opificio places, looks terrible

x
xerovaZest 17.09.19

playing FIFA since childhood (about 20 years), first was FIFA 96 on the Sega ... still on PES moved from 2012 to 2015(the three-year PES was head and shoulders better) but with the release of 16фифы dog has nothing to offer and force yourself to play.. even now FIFA 16 many aspektah better dog IMHO 19.